Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just how far behind am I?-(Return of Megadeth!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just how far behind am I?-(Return of Megadeth!)

I heard today off the radio (after a cover of Paranoid) that Megadeth will be releasing a new album in September. Have they rejoined? Is Dave's Hand alright? It was definetely him singing vocals, but the guitars didn't sound Megadeth. Basically, what's their status?

Re: Just how far behind am I?-(Return of Megadeth!)

Megadeth is alive and well.A new studio album will be released in september and Poland and Menza are back in da band. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Chris Poland, and Rick Menza? I thought Poland said that he would not jam with Dave anymore.

Man, I'm behind the times then too.

Comment

Chris Poland, and Rick Menza? I thought Poland said that he would not jam with Dave anymore

Nick Menza. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nick is back in the band but Poland only helped dave in the studio -- still no final news as to who is the other picker or who will be on bass.

D>

Comment

Originally posted by sithgt6:
            Nick is back in the band but Poland only helped dave in the studio -- still no final news as to who is the other picker or who will be on bass.

D>
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jason Newstad [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

That would be interesting... to say the least.

D>

Comment

Working...
              X