X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why a bicycle is better...

... than a woman?

Because:

You can ride the bicycle whenever you want.

A bicycle doesn't complain if you come home late, vomiting and drunk.

A bicycle doesn't mind if you like looking at other bicycles.

A bicycle doesn't mind if you have a magazine with pictures of other bicycles.

If you don't like the bicycle, you can renew it or sell it and buy a new one.

You can borrow your neighbor's bike if you cannot ride yours for some reasons.

A bicycle would never want to know how many bikes did you ride before you bought this precise one.

A bicycle will never mind if you also like to ride other bikes, especially younger models.

A bicycle doesn't make odd noise when you put the dishes into the wash machine for faster and better effects.

A bicycle would never complain about playing cards and drinking booze late in the night with your friends at your place.

A bicycle doesn't require a dinner or jewellery in advance to get a ride.

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Why a bicycle is better...

Keep pedaling then [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I for one prefer a woman over a bike anyday! There are far too many things a woman can do that a bike can't.They may be difficult at times but you gotta love em'.
    It's a good thing us men are perfect [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Sorry but I just read this after leaving another female bashing thread,I hope this isn't starting a trend. OK I'll lighten up now [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My PC is telling me that this isn't very "PC".
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by OUTLANDER:
        Keep pedaling then [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I for one prefer a woman over a bike anyday! There are far too many things a woman can do that a bike can't.They may be difficult at times but you gotta love em'.
        It's a good thing us men are perfect [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
        Sorry but I just read this after leaving another female bashing thread,I hope this isn't starting a trend. OK I'll lighten up now [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh, no, no, don't get me too wrong. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] This is what I have heard on the local radio station and it's fun how things belong together with the both sides. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As for me, if there would be no females, then there would be almost nothing on this planet.
        Sorry, this isn't bashing the female side, but it's interesting somehow. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Girls have vaginas and those are cool!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
            Girls have vaginas and those are cool!! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Word!

Comment

try putting a woman and a harley together and that is the best way to go

Comment

And Guitars are better that men because I can play one hard and fast all night long and it stays hard and stiff (and awake)...Ok, I apologize, but it sounded good at the minute...

Comment

You cant renew a woman??? Sure ya can, and if your footin the bill....I say bring on the botox!!! Seriously, our GM found a kinda halfway decent lookin woman, married her, and put her in for a serious overhaul...I dont even think her eyelashes are real....LOL

A bicycle may be better than a woman, but how many bikes you know walk into a guitar store and buy their "owner" a new Jackson??? Think about that one while yer pedaling...

Mrs LPC [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X