Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAD NEWS ABOUT BEER !

BAD NEWS ABOUT BEER
    Yesterday, university scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) Gained weight.

2) Talked excessively without making sense.

3) Became overly emotional.

4) Couldn't drive.

5) Failed to think rationally.

6) Argued over nothing.

7) Had to sit down while urinating.

8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary.
    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT BEER !

LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lucky you, that there's close to no women around here!

Mrs. LPC might have a comment or two, though... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Dude you scared me with that title [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now that's funny!

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That was great!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1:
            LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Lucky you, that there's close to no women around here!

Mrs. LPC might have a comment or two, though... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

/Henrik
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">WHAT?! No woman around here? WHAT?! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Actually... I thought this was pretty funny, though the entire list is bogus with the exception of #7. Unless you're a guy, then yes- the entire list applies. Bwahahaha!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Uh oh [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC aint gonna like this one bit [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

She's still at work.....but she'll respond I'm sure [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hahaha [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax:
                  WHAT?! No woman around here? WHAT?! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I made sure i wrote "close to", because i had you and Mrs. LPC in mind [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Regarding #7, i've seen both parties do the opposite of what is expected.... i don't know why and i don't want to know!

/Henrik
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

And there is a distinct roundsness and tenderness of my, so-far, manly breast-flesh. I know I have a beer "fett-ish", but I don't wanna be a girl. Now a drag queen, that's something else, deary.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Henrik- figured as much. LOL! Its all good. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Yeah- I don't wanna know either.

Fett- when you're ready for a bra for your drag queen outfit give me a holler and I'll give ya some good advice. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax:
                        Henrik- figured as much. LOL! Its all good. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Yeah- I don't wanna know either.

Fett- when you're ready for a bra for your drag queen outfit give me a holler and I'll give ya some good advice. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I figured I would cut a rubber football in half and strap those suckers on. I guess when you're a drag queen, size matters. Now as to the bra.....
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

originally posted by Jackson 1:
                          LOL! Lucky you, that there's close to no women around here!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's more of us lurking around here than you might think. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

--- Robin
                          (Mrs. Spaceace)

Comment

Oh NO! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC now has an ally [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

This could be the end folks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

(a scared) Mr LPC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

*sky blackens*

Comment

Working...
                              X