Comment

Re: BAD NEWS ABOUT BEER !

*little furry animals flee to their burrows*

Comment

Anytime now [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

OK by me. I'll be dressed accordingly. Now, should I use a kid's football; collegiate size or go all NFL?
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
            Now, should I use a kid's football; collegiate size or go all NFL?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*shudders uncontrollably at this thought* [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Fett... ya gotta go with Nurf!!! That way they feel real. Size is up to you. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

If Mrs LPC's breasts start to feel like Nerf material...we've got issues [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by fett:
                  Now, should I use a kid's football; collegiate size or go all NFL?
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*shudders uncontrollably at this thought* [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have reconsidered my change for two reasons. One, I refuse to shave my beard and B, I don't think they make men's size 15 pumps.

Comment

Well, now Nerf boobs may be worth custom made pumps. But, I still will not shave off my beard. With the amount of beer I drink, I sure hope Mr. Johnson doesn't decide to shrivel up and fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamland_Rebel:
                      BAD NEWS ABOUT BEER
                      Yesterday, university scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were fed 8 pints of beer each within a 1 hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) Gained weight.

2) Talked excessively without making sense.

3) Became overly emotional.

4) Couldn't drive.

5) Failed to think rationally.

6) Argued over nothing.

7) Had to sit down while urinating.

8) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

No further testing was considered necessary.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ha ha no shit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

There is only one bit of news about beer that can be not only bad, but downright disasterous... And that is, "We're out of it."
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thank God I don't drink!

Nick

Comment

Working...
                          X