Iron Maiden Rock in Rio Live dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Maiden Rock in Rio Live dvd

I own it and love it! I think there may be a "Live After Death" video, and I badly would want that! I felt the sound quality on the album was even better than the "Rock In Rio" album, so I can't go wrong if there's a video!

The only other Maiden DVD I own is "The Number Of The Beast" Classic Albums DVD. That's a documentary that's sometimes shown on TV here.

Re: Iron Maiden Rock in Rio Live dvd

I purchased a Live After Death dvd off some guy on ebay. It's a brazilian import and a quality item.
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I've been wondering about that Brazilian thing on Ebay! I've seen several copies of it floating around there, but I've been cautious because I didn't know if it was really official or not. Thanks for confirming that it's good quality. Damn, I want one now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the Maiden Rio DVD and it kicks ass- great show. The only things I don't like are the sometimes excessive amounts of camera angle switching, and I'm not a big fan of Janick Gers. I used to have the Live After Death video but have not seen it on DVD. I think that was actually a better show.

Comment

Great DVD except for Jannick. What a tool.

Comment

Visions of the Beast is also a must have. It has every video ever made by Iron Maiden. A couple of the Videos are from The Rock in Rio DVD. The sound quality on the RIR stuff is incredible. I've been planning on getting RIR as well.

Comment

I have also purchased the KISS Animalize live DVD from Brazilian dood. Not sure if it's the same person or not. Same great quality...
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Iron Maiden Rock in Rio Live dvd

I know this is a 2002 dvd concert but I just bought and watched it for the first time and damn this is a kickass live show! The Video, Audio and camera work was amazing. All the great camera angles and closeup shots made this video very cool to watch. The sound was very powerful and clear. Has anyone seen this?

Are there any other live maiden dvd's as good as this one?

Comment

Working...
                X