No announcement yet.

What of the threads on the other board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What of the threads on the other board?

I notice some threads are transferred over here, but some aren't. Will they all be transferred here after 7/16?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Re: What of the threads on the other board?

What you see is what you get. All the threads that could be moved, have.

Comment

Why is there a skip in some forums? Like in the Artists forum there is a cutoff from 7/10 then the next is like 6/19 a month gap, but then it lists older stuff going back who knows how far. Just there is a noticeable gap.

Comment

Errored when transfering.

Comment

I know it had to be a huge pain in the ass to move that whole thing ....I'm cool now ....the meds are helpin' ....this weed doesn't hurt either...

what's 120 pages anyway ..... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

we need more gremlins ......and thes ones on't work ....I like naggin' ....it's revenge from getting it from my wife all day...(Gremlin)

hey the gremlins work when they want to .....kinda like the mexicans...no that's not a racist joke ....I'd bang any fine mexican woman....(gremlins....a bunch)
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            ....I'd bang any fine mexican woman....(gremlins....a bunch)

[/ QUOTE ]

Here here! Got good taste in women! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X