Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this out - AMAZING

AMAING BIRO DRAWING

Now that is amazing, all done in Biro and only corrected with liquid paper [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I'm never touching a biro again.

Andy!

Re: Check this out - AMAZING

that's pretty neat! I hope the artist gets around to selling it as a poster. that would be cool.

I watched Disney's Sinbad with the kids this afternoon and, as usual, we poked through the DVD extras after the movie. I was marvelling at some of the amazing designs in the Art Gallery. Beautifully rendered land- and city-scapes, all purely from someone's imagination to serve an animated kids' story and these are only design sketches, many of which won't ever be fully realised as the film makers will elect to take the picture in a different direction or the design just doesn't fit the vibe of the film. A lot of the unused designs in the LOTR art galleries were pretty special too, but just not what they wanted for the film.

It's pretty incredible what some people can do with a lone pen or pencil and a piece of paper.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Truly a work of art...... [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I like the computer keyboard next to the dino [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

<font color="yellow">The keyboard was good but I loved the Graboid from Tremors! </font>

Comment

cool. I dig it. No pun intended. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought I was the only one who saw the graboid. Tremors rocks!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X