Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill's New Home

Since it looks like the old thread won't be transferred, I thought I'd make this one so Bill will have a place to post to his band reviews nd other stuff. Let's go guys, we have alot of posting to do to catch up to where the old thread was!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Bill\'s New Home

<font color="blue"> Damn...it was nice for a few moments with Bill homeless [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

<font color="red"> Ah Hell, let the madness begin</font>

Comment

Yeah... the other post was just too big to move, I kept getting errors [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Couldn't just move it page by page?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Welcome Home Bill </font> see there every bodies lookin' out for ya!
            <font color="blue"> So Where Are You? </font>

Comment

He's still in bed crying, I'm not sure he's gonna recover from this one getting scrapped, haha... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....**** me in the ass... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I was almost at 3 fuckin' K !!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................**** my ass!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Now we have to start all over.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

no thanks!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].....................ohhhhh my ass ....my ass...!!!!

Well this is where we left off on my list . This list is metal bands with all clean vocals and plenty of shredding ...my next list will be all the vile , nasty , violent stuff that I love so much today ...

If I can love all genres of metal ....you can too....or at least acknowledge the equal amount of talent that goes into different styles styles...

Adagio
                    Angra
                    Arachnes
                    The Armada
                    Ark Storm
                    Angel Dust
                    Apocrypha
                    Armageddon
                    Annihilator
                    Arch Rival
                    Ark
                    Artention
                    Astral Doors
                    At Vance ....Olaf Lenk..
                    Avalon
                    Avantasia
                    Axenstar
                    Andromeda
                    Altaria
                    Alchemy X
                    Afterworld
                    Anguish
                    Agent Steel
                    Balance of Power
                    Beholder
                    Beyond Twighlight ...Jorn Lande on this one!
                    Black Majesty
                    Black Rose
                    Black Smith
                    Blaze ...ex iron maiden...he's much better on his own
                    Blind Gardian
                    Blue Murder....fuckin' John Sykes man!
                    Brazon Abbot
                    Burning Point
                    James Byrd..
                    Brainstorm.............one of the best powermetal band there is!!!
                    Cronic Temple
                    Cydonia
                    Chroming Rose
                    Crystal Eyes ...very good power metal
                    Cacophony ...of course ...freidman and becker ...
                    Cage ...Darker than Black is their best singer sounds like Owens.
                    Candlemass....who in the **** don't own this and why???!!!
                    Cans ...this is singer from Hammerfall with metal Mike C of Halford ....not bad
                    Chinchilla .....cool powermetal they have four out.
                    Circle II circle ..I like this better than anything Tage did since EOT..
                    Cities "anilhilation absolute ...this is a shred clasic from the 80s that still kicks ass today.
                    C.O.E ...ex singer iof Angel dust ...not bad stuff.
                    Conception...these are must have period ..Tore Otsby of Ark and Khan from Kamelot ...amazing stuff!!
                    Concerto Moon one of the best progessive prog metal shredders in Japan ...amazing ****!!!
                    Controled Denied ...OK for all you guys that love the late Chuck S. from death nd the music this is Death with Tim Aymar on vocals who is one hell of a powerhouse singer ....he should of been in Iced Earth....but my boy Tim is doing a fine job I must admit.
                    Conquest...worlds apart ..a littel rainbow/deep purple vibe with a great guitaist ...
                    Cornerstone ...Dougie white front this classic hard rock / melodic metal....not that hard but
                    it's good!
                    Crimson Glory ...the first two release is a must S/T and Trancendence ...amazing upper vox from midnight and awesome song writing and harmonies...
                    **OK now it's time to slip a little nastyness into the mix ..
                    This was my first band that turned me on to more extreme vocal styles ....because the music and guitar playing and tone is so perfect and captivating ...it hooks you instanly ...it is...Coroner...."mental Vortex" ...this would kick your ass even if you thought the vox were a little too harsh ...belive me the music is so fuckin' good...you won't mind the vocals at all....I promise!!!
                    Damned Nation ....
                    Dark Avenger
                    Dark Moore ...spanish powermetal their last one is really good!
                    Deliverance ....yes the christian metal band ...yeah I know I'm a satanist but good riffs are good riffs..
                    Demon Drive
                    Demons &amp; Wizards ...you should know this one..
                    Destillery
                    Destiny ...swedish prog ..
                    Destinys End ....James Rivera (Seven Witches , Hellstar) on vox
                    DGM ...great prog metal band.
                    Digital Ruin ....they put one great prog metal album out and disappeared..
                    Dionysus ...shred o' plenty
                    Dofka ...this is a shred classic ...but good luck finding this one!!
                    Dived Multitude ...very proficent Prog Metal
                    Domine ....total anthemic european power metal.
                    Double Dealer ...Concerto Moon guitarist ...from Japan ...one hell of a player
                    Dragonforce ....this is solid powermetal ...they just released a new one.
                    Dragonland ....yep you got it polished anthemic powermetal
                    Dream Evil ....quirky songwriting with Gus G....he shreds....I like his other projects better but this is still worth checking out .
                    Dreamtale ...nice powermetal from finland on spinefarm
                    Drive ...classic metal with and awesome guitarist
                    Dr. Mastermind ....this has been a favorite of mine for a while ...lots of shred ...but the production is a bit dated ...but I still like it.
                    Dungeon ...new powermetal band on Limb ....pretty tasty straight foward metal.
                    Dylesia ....another powermetal gem with great playing ...and they al;so just put out a new one I didn't get yet!
                    Dyecrest...new metal band on noise ...pretty tasty!
                    Easy Rider ....they are from Spain ...I recommend evilution..
                    Edguy ...awesome powermetal veterens....they just get better and better I'm diggin' them more than Helloween right now..
                    Edendbridge ...another european female fronted melodic metal band ...very good too by the way.
                    Eidolon - Huge fan of these guys ...This is Glen Drover's (X-King Diamong) dark aggressive progressive metal band ....John and I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with them when they rehearsed at John's place....we got a free show ....nice!
                    Elegy ...bunch of great albulms w Pat Rondat on Geetar
                    Empty Tremor ...one of many DT prog wannabees but these guys stand out because they are very good ...and have their own style..
                    Empire ...ahhh Tony Matin and Lance king sang with these guys...
                    Enertia ....this is a thrahy prog band from chicago that is not really signed to a big label ...but **** I think they are great ...I have all three but I think they may have a new one out..
                    Enola Gay ...straight foward powermetal band on century media label that has a great heavy guitar tone and cool catchy metal tunes..cool ****
                    Epica ...I reviewed this thing and praised it ...I still do ...if you like nightwish ...I'm sure you'll love this ...this chick sings awesome ...their like a ten pice orchestra with them ...it a fuckin' light / dark very epic ...nicely produce stuff ...I like it!
                    Eterna ...italian power metal shredding player ...cool
                    Evergrey ....do I need to say more ...the best band I mentioned so far ...every album a must ...esp.."Recreation Day" ..awesome band..
                    Exihibition ...ex seven witches singer on Limp ...pretty decent.
                    OK this is not powermetal ...it's old school trash with a major kick in the ass.....,
                    Exodus "Tempo of the damned " ...by far one of my most recent favorite albulms ....I love these guys and this ones my favorite ...it fuckin' crushes!!! ...I drove to the store with this in my stereo (loud)....my neck was killin' me when I got home...
                    Fair Wairning ...this guy is one of the best guitarist on the entire planet right next to uli ...he is the closest thing to uli and a good freind and fan of Uli ....he had the same Guitar Co. make him a similair guitar as Roth's ...all those frets and seven strings....amazing BUT ...the music is a bit soft (Journey AOR style)....but the guitar playing is amoung the best you ever heard..
                    Falconer ...a bit cheezy swedish medieval anthemic powermetal ..but they do it with some very likable charm..
                    Fates Warnibg ...especially their early stuff ...nuff saud here.
                    Fifth Angel ...great 80's hard rock / metal with a younger James Byrd on on the axe....again , one of the best.
                    Fight ....Halford ....scott travis ....awesome heavy shredding ....I like!
                    Firewind ...Gus G and Ex Keziner singer in an amazing neo classical power metal band ...this is like YJM's rising force but more aggressive in music style ...great ****!
                    Fifth Reason...These guys are in the same camp as Candlemass , Momento Mori , Hexenhouse , Tad Marose , Memory Garden ...Very Mike Wead style player ...dark progrssive metal ..awesome!
                    Firebird ...this band is a retro 70's styled band fronted by EX Carcass Bill Steer ...very much like Mike Amotts Spritual Beggars and Grand Magus..this sounds totaly authentic ...like you're listening to some killer guitar rock band during the seventies ..like a much heavier Grand Funk ...cool rock / bluesy riffage and tones..
                    Forbidden ...wow ...This is classic **** but it's amoung my favorite ..if you love bands like Santuary , HelStar , early Nevermore ....this kicks ass ....tghe early stuff sounds awesome but it's shows its' age ...with that very classic thrash style..the later suff Tim Calvert (very nice dude) absolutely smokes ...why this guy never got much attention is beyond me ...he later shared lead duties with Lomis in Nevermore....and some night he wemt head to head with Loomis big time ..He's a airline pilot family man now..that shreds like a b1tch..
                    Force Of Evil ...This is Classic Merciful Fate without the King ...Period ...this kicks total fuckin ass ...Denner &amp; Sherman ...**** ....Singer from Iron Fire on Vox..
                    Forte ....this thrsh band has been 'round for a while ....pretty good stuff hevaier than classic metallica with an excellent bassplayer ...he's all over the place ....I don't say that much.
                    Freedom Call ....Helloweens' drummer is in this band and they are a vey polished power metal band if you're into helloween , gamma ray , edguy and such..
                    Freternia ..straight forwrad neo classical power metal from Italy with one of many guitaist there that shreds ..they're worth a mention I guess...but there's better out there.
                    Jack Frost ...Raise you fist to metal ...yeah Jack has his dick stuck in another project and this time it's his own ...Jacks a nuce dude that has some feel amd knows good tone ..(just bought an Uber) ...he's not much of a shredder but he writes a damn good metal song and that's what counts ....he always surrounded by great musicians to support him ...that's cool.
                    Fozzy ....OK I'm not a fag ...My fuckin' kid likes WWE big Time and this is Chris Jericho (Y2J) band who's basically (stuck Mojo) who I don't like because it's Rap Metal.. So I picked this up used ..It's the Happenstance cd witha few originals on it this time ...It's produced by Andy Sneap and so I put it on expexting to hear something very gay ....and it kicked my ass ...these guys could be more serious and put out and whole original thing instead of fuckin' around playing decently played cover songs...This must be his hobby..The originals are very good!
                    Gallaglass....polished powermetal on Limb
                    Gallows Pole ....another half way decnt straight forward metal band on Limb
                    Gamma Ray ....these are pioneers of Powemetal along with Heloween .....a must have ....nuff said..
                    The Gathering ....I was introduced to this band on a sampler from Nightime Birds ...I instantly connect with this chick singer ...annekke ...she was amazing ....unbeliveable is more like it ...the only female singer out their that can give me a chill ...even though the're are several other female singers that are incredible (you know who they are ) ...none of them have what anneke has IMO...unfortunately The gathering has evolved into somewhat of a techno darwave style ...to a point ...I don't dig that direction musically but her voice is captivating and better than ever ...if it wasn't for her I wouldn't give a flyin' **** about The Gathering...
                    GB ARTS ...this is somewhat of a weird project/band ...very epic progressive metal that has moments of greatness then extreme moments of what the **** is this **** ...
                    Godiva ...total straight forward metal witha singer than sounds like love child of Halford and Bon Scott ...very good for those who love straight forward amthemic metal...very traditional metal style..
                    Gothic Knights ....these guys are allright and worth a mention ...they just put out a new one on Limb and seems to be fans of classic Savtage and seem to want to make this obvious ....it's not 'old Tage or even close but's it's not bad.
                    Grand Magus ...Sweden stoner 70s retro fuckers return ...this time darker and heavier ...I love this albulm ....very catchy and just plain good ...spiritual begarr singer on this again ...if you like their first ...this one is much better...for people into Firebird , Spirtual beggars , High On fire , Sheavy and shut like that..
                    Roland Grapow ...Helloween axeman put on two solos ...I highly recommend those into great polished guitar oroented shred albulms to seek thes out ...they are bothe very good.
                    Grave Diger ...when I first heard these guys yaers ago I wasn't too sure of the vocals ....then years later I learned that these guys are major veterans in German Powermetal been puttin stuff out since '82 or so ...I have them all now and my fave is simpl called "The Grave Gigger" this came out a couple of years ago with a new guitarist that definitley has a major Zakk wylde vibe but in a very dark aggressive powermetal format with a throat semi harsh singer ....Chris B ( I hate spellin' his fuckin' name) ...like King Diamong ...Grave Digger wouldn't be Grave digger without him ....Century Media has this copy for sale for a fuckin lousy three dollars ...It's worth a buy!!!
                    Grim Reaper ....never really got into Steve Grimmet also of Lionheart .....but this is classic metal dome decent and was pretty monumental when it came out ...
                    Grip Inc ...Dave Lombardo is a drum god ...but that's stating the obvious ...this time since "metal" is cool again they went back to the vibe of their first two but heavier of course ....not bad.
                    Gun Barrel ...this is my least favorite band on Limb ...they are not a band band really ...it's just that their style is purposely dated it another one of those AC / DC type of heavy metal bands I gor enough of 15 years ago ...but if that's your gig ...give them a try..
                    Guardians Of Time ...very impressive european Progressive metal
                    Genius this is some new multiple star metal project with the likes of Midnight , Mark Boals and such on vox ...pretty great moments ...but it get's a bit boring at times.....but progessive **** can do that to very easily if ther's too much wanking...which seems to plague type of bands.
                    Guardian ...remeber these guys ...this was a christian band with a very tasty guitarist ...they put of three classic albums .....if 80's hard rock ala Ratt , Dokken , Stryper is your thing ...you probably alredy know about these guys..
                    Gutter Sirens ....new european power metal band in the vein of early staratovarius...
                    Gutrix ....this is for the die hard Hank Sherman fans ..like me ...there is some pretty good moments on here that is total sherman ....but it's not a must have ...only for those who must collect anything Mercyful Fate and King Diamond related **** like I do...like Ill Will , Eidolon , Momento Mori , Hexenhouse , and whatever else this camp maybe involved with ....because I usually love it.
                    Heavenly....they get bet with each release very good european powermetal on nise.
                    Heaven's Gate....long stanging German powermetal with catch songs and great musicianship..
                    Heavy Pettin' ...remeneber these guys they reminded me of a heavier Def Leppard at the time ...it was a classic to me so I included the,,
                    Heimdall ....Italian Powermetal wi shredolla...
                    Helloween ....this bands need no intoduction...
                    Helstar ....fuckin awesome shred band with the talents of the great Andre Corbin and James Rivera ...this stuff is essential..
                    Hemisphere ....great progessive metal ...
                    Hexenhouse ....Mike wead (momento mori , abstrakt Algebra, Kind Diamond) this is my fvaorite **** in the H section ...a must have ...they have three very out of print discs and one still in print called Deja Voodoo still availuable ...I suggest you get it!
                    Highlord ...Italian Powermetal ...ala Rhapsidy and skylark
                    Highland Glory ....used to be phoenix Rising ...great traditional high calibre powermetal ...
                    Hittman ....classic metal band ....early ninties queensryche influence
                    Hollow ....not bad metal on Nuclear blast ....probably can pick these up as a steal ...very Sanctuary influenced ....I like it.
                    Holy Mother ...these guys have four out all of them good ...Mike Turelli ( Messiha's kiss) is the closest thing to dio you can get and bassis Randy Coven is in this band as well...
                    Halford.....The metal God
                    Hallows Eve ...classic metal from the eighties worth a mention...dated but still kicks ass.
                    Hammerfall ...I think they are a bit overrated ...the first couple were good and they just got a bit cheez to me ....I mean they wrote "hearts on fire " ...I would never write that BS....
                    Hanker ....decent european Maiden wannabes ...that never never nver gets mentioned ...so I'm mentioning them now ...
                    Hawaii .....Marty Freidman's first band ....great two albulms ...essential classic metal ....it's Marty so you know the playing is great!!!
                    Hawk ....remember Doug Marks from metal method this is his album he used to advertise years ago in Guitar World ....it's good ...a bit dated ...but a lot of you like that kind of stuff ...great player..
                    Headstone epitaph....straight forward powermetal worth checking out ..
                    Howe , Greg ....this guy is amoung the best of the best when it comes to playing period ...
                    House of Spirts ...older progressive metal that is very queensryche inspired ...but they have their own sound ...then disappeared...
                    Human Fortress ...Powermetal on the german label Limb ...I like this label ....most of their bands are great for the most part except for a few weenies ...this isn't one of them ...this is pretty good..
                    Hyperion ....straight forward powermetal ....nicely done on Massacre records...
                    Humanimal ...Jeff Scott sotto project worth a damn ....great musicianship as expected ....good stuff.
                    Hades ...I love this fuckin' band ...allan tecchio ...(non fiction , watchtower) on vox and some major tasty metal .....every one of there releases is a gem...kick ass very underated band ....never got the credit they deserve imo..
                    Ice Age ....total Progessive rock / metal alot let less aggressive than the likes of Dream Theatre ...but prog fans would probably like this ...little too proggy for me ....but it's good enough to not trade off for the moment..
                    Iced Earth ...do I need to describe them....no
                    Icon ....s/t ...well that was their best one ...a pretty denet band for 1984 with good guitar playing and straight foward songs..
                    Icycore ...new european prog metal on limb ....This is OK not all that hot ...it's the keys again ....too much keys ...it has good momemts ..
                    Illwill ...this is King Diamonds Andy Laroque solo
                    project basicaly consisting of snowy shaw , Sharlee diangelo and some weird dude singer that sounds like cross btween Udo and Owens ...
                    Impelliteri....awesome fuckin guitarist thats been around for some time doing his neo classical shred ala Malmsteen....this guy would kick Gus G's ass ....Gus is getting better and better though just like Chris has..
                    Innerwish ...another dark progressive power prog band worth a check into..
                    Insania ...european heloween worship ....like so many others ...but they do it good enough to get a mention
                    Invictus ....another european prog poer band of limb ...not bad..
                    Ion Vein ....kick ass aggressive US power prog band that I dig ...aggressive enough for me to truly enjoy..
                    Irone Fire ....man this is like typical european power metal with Vince Niel on vocals ...no **** dude sounds like Vince Neil ....but he doesn't really with Sherman and Denner in Force of Evil....
                    Iron Fortress ...pretty dent prog metal came out almost ten years ago ...guitarist from Levithan I believe ..
                    Iron Fortress ...another decent powermetal band on Limb worth a mention
                    Iron Maiden .......
                    Iron Horse ...Remember Ron Keel ...he was in YJM's first US band Steeler and then his Keel ctap....well he's doing this gay ass country rock that blows IMO ....but this young gutarist is unfuckingbelivable so I keep it just for that ****...he does a smokin' solo on the disc ...see if you can check out an MP3 or somethin.
                    Iron Mask ...Italian YJM rising Force worship ...the dude looks like him , plays like hims and sounds like him ....he's good.
                    Iron Savior ...a absolutely must have with any fans of Gamma Ray and Helloween ...they are one the better powermetal bands out there ..
                    IronWare ....another new band on Limb ...this is straight foward metal kind of like Jag Panzer and Priest....pretty cool..
                    Isengard ....italian Powermetal for fans of Rhasody!!!
                    Ivanhoe ....this is the German progmetal band of Brainstorm, Symphorce singer Andy B Frank ...a hell of a metal singer!!!! This is him in an out of print ten year old prog project that is worth checking out ...it's good!
                    Ivory Tower ...Power / Prog on Limb ...very good calibre band amoung so many others ...recomeded to proggers...like the Krustmeister...
                    Jackal ...no not the US chaninsaw hilbilly ac/DC dudes ...These guys are a real metal band from German that is inspired by Helloween but definitely have and aggrestion and a style all thier own...
                    Jacobs Deam ...a polished metal band from the ohio are that is on metal blade and has two out that sound like early queensryche....darker prog metal
                    Jag Panzer ...these guys are my bots ...really nice dude and some of the best powermetal band in existence ...Chris is a moster guitaris and played with for Nevermore one time ...when they were doube billing ...major major shredder!!!
                    Javelin ...another helloween inspired band that never really got sign to a good label ...
                    Jesters March ...very dark prg / power metal reminecent of early Fates Warning / Queensryche..
                    Jorn ....this a vocal god (Ark . Masterplan) usic writr....The new one is pretty good ...it's Jorn....but "worldchanger" is my all time favorite...awesome!!!!
                    Joshua Perahaia....this is an old shredder back in the the late 80's with dome grat plying and music ....
                    Judad Preist ...ahhhhh these guys suck.....
                    Jaded Heart....AOR hard rock grom Gernamy for those who like their hard rock , pure and driven like it did during the 80's...
                    Jaguar - Powegames ...this a pretty aggresive NWOBHM back in the day ...a bit dated but it was great stuff during that time..
                    Kamelot....these guys rule ....one of the best powermetal bands out there ....they are an original sound and stand out in a huge sea of powermetal from Europe..a must have for fans of theis genre..
                    Katantonia .....for those who like the dark , epic stuff of bands like Opeth and My Dying Bride without the hars vocals ...very melodic and if the harsh vox are there it's used at a minimal..
                    Kenizener ....this is an amazing shred metal band front bu Firewind's singer ang a player that would Gus G. a run for his money!!!
                    Khali ....great Prog Metal ...more pwer than prog ...which I like..
                    King Diamomd ...well he doesn't use harsh vocals ....it's falsetto...
                    King Kobra ...yeah the old band of Johnny Rod (nice mane ...Mark Free when he used to be a dude and Carmen Appice...The first albulb ready to striule came out in '84 and though some of it sounds pretty dated there is some really good songs on this ....stay away from there second one "thrill of a lifetime "...unless you're a homosexual ...then you would probably enjoy this while wearing leg warmers and workin' out to it.
                    KIngs X ....I loved this band up until Dogman ....that's it....then 1/3 the band came out of the closet and totaly lost that edge ...if you're gay and in a metal band ....Please stay in the closet.....for my sake.
                    Killer Dwarfs ....remember these dicks .....not bad stuff for old 80's metal and the guitarist is quite good ....dated but ...oh well..
                    Killing Machine ....Michael Vecsera fronted this project a few years ago ....not bad.
                    Kotipelto ....Very good band of Ex Stratovarius singer ....this is probably going to be better than anything else Timmo Toki and gang will put out since he lost his mind ...I could be wrong ...we'll see.
                    Krux ...awesome doom metal like candlemass , momento mori , memeory Garden ...etc. fronted by vocal god Mats Levins....**** yeah!!!!...

Bill Z Bub

**** my ass!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You have waaaaaayyyyy too much time on your hands... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope you copy and pasted that from the old board.

Comment

Yeah pretty much ...I cut and pasted it to my other home on the Clevelandmetal board ...then back to here... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I'll continue with the list tonight ....It's the "L" section now... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

....i'll get over this ...I just took my pills.... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

ohhhh .....ohhhhhhhh my ass!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Stick an icicle up your ass. It's very soothing. a stick of butter works well too. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X