Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: gimme da goo..

I just wanted to change this thread title... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Re: gimme da goo..

wow Kid Shyster , we both changed the title at the same time.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Re: thread responsibility, it\'s your business!

.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: thread responsibility, it\'s your business!

ooh...that title sounds way too professional..

it will scare people..: [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re:Kick me...

Tom....?

your name is Tom...yes?

Comment

• Re: yo kick it w/yo homie Bill

[ QUOTE ]
              Tom....?

your name is Tom...yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

<-----yes it is. As written in onion chips
              people used to just joke and call me Ed and the 'lost' Van Halen brother in my youngster years. Hair farmer works well too.

Comment

• Re:Kick me...Cie

can you at least understand why I have the feelings that I do..

I just watched that new Exorcist movie...horrible movie BTW...some cool scenery though...

That scene where Father Merrin loses his faith...I know that feeling....but its not a movie..

I didn't just lose my faith...I'm became ..well saying the word "angry" doesn't seem to apply hoiw I feel..

I lost my faith because of my compassion for people...not because I hate them...but then I hate man too...but it is percieved "wrong" to hate either or..but it is somebody's fault..it is either man's fault or God's fault...or is it Gods' fault for giving man the choice to do evil , fully knowing that he will..

No matter what the answer...I just hate it...and I'm holding someone accountable for my hate...

because I'm so pissed that I hate..

does this make sense..

Comment

• I know I\'m slick

Billy boy! Boyeeeeeeee! Ha ha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[Poof] (Debil appears on BillZ's shoulder): C'mon Billy...take the dough! Who's gonna know? Pssst...datsa lotta Vettes, mang! Ahahahaha! C'mon Bill, it's your pal, de debil! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Lookit all that weeeeeeeeeeed! Ooh, Bill, you love weeeeeed!
                  Look how I supply you with all your wishes!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Re: I know I\'m slick

Yeahhh...the money sure would have been nice...but I am NOT a gamblin' man..that was a lot of weed [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

I woudn't do very well locked in a cage with well......I'm not one of those animals.

My dumb brother is ... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: I know I\'m slick

Oh crap...my wife is getting up for work...

man...I have to get to bed...

Later gentlemen!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

• Huh?

[ QUOTE ]
                        I lost my faith because of my compassion for people...not because I hate them...but then I hate man too...but it is percieved "wrong" to hate either or..but it is somebody's fault..it is either man's fault or God's fault...or is it Gods' fault for giving man the choice to do evil , fully knowing that he will..

[/ QUOTE ]

Very confusing paragraph there, Billy! I will study it later! Gotta [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Re:No pea soup please-ty

[ QUOTE ]
                          can you at least understand why I have the feelings that I do..

I just watched that new Exorcist movie...horrible movie BTW...some cool scenery though...

That scene where Father Merrin loses his faith...I know that feeling....but its not a movie..

I didn't just lose my faith...I'm became ..well saying the word "angry" doesn't seem to apply hoiw I feel..

No matter what the answer...I just hate it...and I'm holding someone accountable for my hate...

because I'm so pissed that I hate..

does this make sense..

[/ QUOTE ]
                          for you it makes sense, it does kinda to me as well....but for me to explain why I believe christ commanded to forgive and to love one another would be to trod down that road.
                          What was done for us goes beyond words, it IS inside of us.

I mean, I look at Christopher Reeves, the guy was perfectly healthy one second, bang - off the horse and paralyzed. He never publically stated any resentment or hatred against the horse, or God, or the establishment where the accident took place. Did he throw down his commitment to others?, did he turn sweet to bitter? Did he become a powered wheelchair kamikazi? I think he wanted to be restored.

Look at Jason Becker, and Jason doesn't follow Christ in the sense that a 'christian' typically would, but he doesn't hate God. Can you imagine beng trapped inside your own body like it was your coffin where you once had this beautiful talent? I know Jason wants to be restored, and I know who can give that to him. He didn't counsel anyone other than those who are enlightened with a faith in God and peaceful co-existance with himself and others, for his own peace he did not turn to satan for anything.

Even Frank Marino, he is a pretty enlightened guy. You should check out his forum and read some of his posts...I found it insightful into him as a person.

Comment

• Re:hittin with homie Bill

edit

Comment

I agree Bill, that if religion helps stop people from stealing, killing, or whatever, then sure, it is a good thing. Unfortunately, so many millions of people have been killed in the name of various religions, that it in no way balances out. Plus let's face it, people shouldn't need religion to hold them back from killing. What about compassion? What about the fact that no matter how much you hate someone, they are someone's father or mother or son or daughter? That's what is wrong with people. They have become inhuman to the point where they don't think twice about the consequences. Their victims are not people, just things to them. I think it's pathetic if religion is the only thing preventing total all-out anarchy. I'm probably one of the angriest people you will ever meet, but I have restrained myself from stabbing someone in the face so far. Sure, it's partially the fact that I will probably go to jail, and ruin the rest of my life, but it's also because I know it is wrong to hurt someone. I have the ability to empathize with people who are the victims of violence. Do I need the bible to tell me that? The answer is no.
                              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

don't worry, when i'm in office in about 6 years, i'll straighten sh1t out on this planet.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X