Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:hittin with homie Bill

You guys both make great points..

and I have thought excatly those same thoughts..especially about Reeves..and Jason Becker...

I don't blame my injury on God...it just happend...that was something I decided to do when I took action with that big violent goofball..that was MY decision..I could have not took action and let him go until other officers arrived on seen...but I decided not to...that was ALL me.

There is just way too much evil in this world ...the whole world..

The theory of "god" doesn't seem to help most people...maybe just to some..and I respect only those people.

"God" never seemed to help the human race better themselves ever since they're existance..

all other animals who do not have the capacity to fantom such thoughts of a God..ot evil ..or good ..don't have these problems..

The ONLY animal in the world that is evil is man..Malice , revenge , Hatred , violence , Wars , crime..it is worse than ever...

so to me God isn't helping much..it is not helping man govern themselves as responsible and accountable creatures..

sometimes I blame this on God..because if man thought there was no God he would only hold himself accountable..and not rely on redemption..

I think God's influence on people works in two ways and two ways only..for the good people he works to make them better (AWESOME)...for the the remainder of people ..he is their saftey net and a crutch for the nasty ..I find that most humans fall into the latter..

That's why this world is so ugly..

So I either hate Man because it is his fault..

Or I hate God for making man this way..

Or he don't exist..

Like I said..none of those answers help my matters much

I'm a very hateful person..but that is NOT my fault ( I was made this way) ..and that is why I'm a Satanist....and only give my strained compassion to only those who deserve it.

and that is not what a christian is all about..therefore I can't be one any longer....because I a NO hypocrite like so many...they really anger me.

and that is what fuels my beliefs and hate.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tom..Thank You

You have showed me..you are a good person...and I will hold you in my upmost respect for now on...

thank you..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

did you get the ASTRO-GLIDE yet bill?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm a rifferist, I believe in myself. That's all I need.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I think God's influence on people works in two ways and two ways only..for the good people he works to make them better (AWESOME)...for the the remainder of people ..he is their saftey net and a crutch for the nasty ..I find that most humans fall into the latter..

[/ QUOTE ]

You hit the nail on the head.

If Christianity makes you a better person. Fan-fukkin-tastic! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I get irked by the philosophy that man is unable to achieve spiritual awareness on his own. Christ says love is the greatest virtue. I would say giving your life to save another out of love is about the pinnacle that one can achieve in transcending the natural tendency of man to be evil. So countless people over the millenia have done this...they didn't need Christ...they did this before he even was born. What annoys me about many bible thumpers is the total abandonment of any personal responsibility to transcend your natural disposition towards evil and simply quote John 14:2 as your ticket to heaven. Very convenient. So the BTK killer gets to go the heaven but Ghandi cannot.

Also, the fact that there is a hierarchical structure in organized religion. That implies a power structure. That means people get put in position of power...over people...over money. And it *inevitably* corrupts. I don't doubt that there are great people at the lower rungs of the ladder and that great charitable things are done. But in my cynical view, that is all just a convenient front for the wholesale siphoning of money to the top by a corrupt leadership.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

My old Catholic school pastor was one of the richest men I ever new..

Father Michael would travel back and forth to Italy as often as I beat the bishop.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

He was a little dago that looked like Danny DeVito...he was pretty cool really...He drove the nicest cars...black Merz..or Jags..

God didn't want him to drive a ....ford. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ahhhh the fucking world is nuts...

Hey Tom wasn't Christopher Reeves a Scientologist..I don't think he believes in God....that's what I heard ...a while ago

I know John Travolta is..

I don't even know what a Scientology is...I guess they think man should advance as much as possible without any moral or spiritual obligations...that's my guess..

Reeves was heavily into that whole stem cell research thing...well for obvious reasons I spose..

I remember Kerry mentioning that in the debates ...that is when he put the hee bee jee bees on Reeves and he died in like two weeks later....

Kerry jinxed him... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Dudes and siste Emmy ,

I'm going shopping for metal...I've been putting it off ..

and even bigger yet I'm going shopping for my new toy this Summer...A Z06...A older Viper....or a Shelby 427 Cobra kit..

I'm lining up to take a look at a 427 Cobra this weekend ...the dude has over 50K into it and is askin' 29k..I really don't know to much about the shelby kits...I know they command mucho bucks..

I'm think of getting a Shelby kit because I won't lose any money on it like I would with a Vette..

My dad may buy my Vette which was his Vette 13 years ago..it is still very sweet , but I want something with much more balls and coolness..

cuz its my birfday...das why.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So I may be busier than usual ...If and when I buy somethin'...you'll be the first to know.

Comment

The only real thing to worry about the Shelby kits are who put it together, Cobra's aren't my thing. If I were you I'd go for a 98-99 Viper GTS and Paint it black
                  I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Tommy my wife has a hemroid...

that place is cursed...never to be entered again by any object known to man.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...531717612&rd=1

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...530049975&rd=1

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...534326226&rd=1

Comment

This is so you Bill

Black, super charged, viper GTS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...ssPageName=WDVW

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSS...I want one!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHERFUCKER...700 ponys..!!!

and lookin' the the devil himself...

Yes that is me...!!!!

One of those exact Vipers anal raped me on the highway with my vette...

I saw him gunning for me in my rear view mirror approx a friggin' 8th mile behind me..

I kicked in the ass..by the time I reached about 140 he was an 8th mile ahead of me..

it was sick !! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X