Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: One of my crazy RANTS!!

mine too. let's get mentally prepared and take her out and see what she can really do when finally assembled. i fear nothing, except running out of things.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Does it look kinda like... THIS?

(www.factoryfive.com)

Yellow and Black stripes, Eh? So can we call you the Bill Z Bee? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kidding! I'm kidding. Geez. Don't stick Pico on me please.
      Bill Z Bee... that's a good one.

Emmy

Comment

black with yellow stripes? They should have no trouble seeing you coming in that thing. Unless the reflection off your head blinds them..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

http://www.factoryfive.com
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't know about Bill Z. Bee but I wouldn't put it past him to stick his boinger in a bee hive. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

YES YES YESSSSSSS..That's it!!!!!!!!!!

But mine is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY prettier ...the yellow on it is AWESOME...yes it looks like a big bumble bee...

YES..BILL Z BEE is what they'll call me...I'm the King Bee Baby...won't you Bee my Queen...

Gotta Go to pick up the Vinman from school...then I must call around for Insurance for this fucker..

But yes that is the VERY one...isn't it cool...?????

I think so.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Love , Satan's Bee.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That doesn't sound that scary huh??..The Satanic Bee...naaahhhhhh that's pretty gay.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thank You Ron for posting the link..

I was just about to check their site when I seen the link..

OK..This is put together already, well almost ..the dude is puitting together four of them including his own and some friends in his "cobra" click..

OK..I want to see how much profit he is making with these toys..

The Kit cost 13K...plus Tax and shipping..

a Good Donor car probably would cost 4-5K...

Then all the paint / body work involved..

Authentic Tires / Rims are aprrox 1500-2000

The kit consist of the frame , the aluminum sheet metal the suspension..all the gauges and window and side pipes..and interior..

so the way I see it the profit margin is about 7 to 8k...that is not bad considering everything involved and to get them running and looking perfect..

All of them newly finished sell for about 28 , 500...that price seems to be etched in stone..

But there is ONE thing that I like about buying this kind of SAV replica...They go for X amount of $$$

Unlike production cars..such as new or newer Mustangs , Vettes , and etc...you lose your ass if you buy one ..

AND if a New Mustang was sitting at a light...everyone would be looking at it ...UNTIL I pull up with this bad mo fo...then sudennly the ol Mustang will become invisible...poof...just like that!

and besides ...I would brutaly smoke him to boot...so I win..and I like that!!!

I could drive this thing and take care of it forever and it will command the same money ..at the time when I bought it..

Basically it is a glorified Go Gart that looks TITS..

A stock 302 in something that weighs half a production car..that's the ticket!!!

A stock 302 will get get a flat 13 in a 1/4 and 0 to 60 times in about 4.6 secs..NOT TOO SHABBY for bone stock!!

Then you bolt on a Vortek supercharger for less than 2k..and I will be untouchable (bike territory)...especially outta the hole because It's nothing but horsies with no weight to pull besides my fat ass..!!!!

The body of the Cobra is a very light , cosmetic shell...it serves NO purpose other than lookin' pretty.

VERY COOL CONCEPT!!!!

I'm so jazzed about this I want to puke..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been really interested in the Factory Five stuff for a while. If you have an older model Mustang (Fox body), you can use a lot of donor parts from it to build the Cobra kit. They also do a really cool Shelby Coupe.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Dude I hooke up with the dude..and to tell you the truth I really had no idea what kind of quality went into a kit like this..

These are built more bullet proof than the originals...well it's all modern high tech shit now..trhat they didn't have 40 years ago when these were built,,

They don't look like much to be honest but that is how they were...there is not much to it really other than a light frame..a motor and two little seats..

and when you see a kick ass Cobra going down the street ..This is what your seeing...Originals do not bop around town..not at auction prices from 200-300K..

This is the one of coolest toys any dude could ask for...it doesn't get much cooler than this..

OK ...I'm going to take a anxiety pill and swoke some smeed and wait for my new baby to plaster a frozen grin on my face..and finally listen to some metal I got in the mail a friggin' week ago..

I still love Vettes and everything...but this is more of a toy..and toys are FUN!

I love the new Mustangs...my sister wants one..and my sister Emmy wants one too..

they are one of the coolest Mustangs they made in decades..thats cool if your buying more than a toy..you can load up the family , put on the air , drive in the snow , rain and be all cozy..and still have fun and look cool.

But these things are just like having a Bike..the same weather conditions apply to both.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don't even have windshield wipers...or a top...or side windows..nuttin'!

I'll have to bring an umbrella ...and drive while holding that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Presenting: ZMETALB!
                      (couldn't get the umbrella in there, sorry)

Comment

somebody has too much time on her hands...........
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Presenting: ZMETALB!
                          (couldn't get the umbrella in there, sorry)

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Classic!
                          My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nice Job Em. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              somebody has too much time on her hands...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... since I lack "onboard equipment" to play with I gotta have something to do when I'm bored and can't play my guitars! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Turned out pretty good, huh? Didn't take very long actually, about all of 15 minutes maybe.

Emmy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] priceless!
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X