Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How to eat dark chocolate M&Ms

69 for me too.....please [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It all depends on how you've set your preferences. Maybe Jack has his set to display the default 20 posts per page, compared to my 25
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Ok, changed my prefs and now it's 69.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ok, changed my prefs and now it's 69.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and don't you feel better now? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

68 is better, you get to sit back ,get smoked, and then you owe them one later.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sometimes all you have in life is your dick...

...that make a great fortune cookie.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey guys...I have some time..

anyone need some advice on life or some shit...anything at all...ask me sumptin'

I got all the answers that you'd never hear elsewhere...and beyond.

The meaning of life...why is there "air"...problem with romance perhaps...

I have the answers to all the worlds problems...and I am the only one who does..

so , ...try me.

I hold the power of the mighty Vagina...in my hands!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What do Michael Jackson and caviar have in common?

You can find them both on little crackers.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wacko Jacko IS a little cracker..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what does "magic" stand for in magic johnson?
                  a- my ass got infected coach

Comment

Magic Johnson will out live the mighty cockroach...

aids can't kill him...he's the picture of health... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

so I finally bit the bullet and picked up the last Pink Cream 69 album. Cover art looked a bit too proggy, and the name put me off. Plus at full price, a CD costs $32 over here. That's a lot to drop on a band I've never heard (or heard of) before. So I hesitated to buy it for ages.

The store I regularly haunt is running out a lot of metal CDs at big markdowns, so I grabbed this & Jorn's last album for $9.99 each.

But DAMN! if you weren't right again, Bill! Both albums kick MUCH arse. Two of the best CD purchases I've made this year. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

That is great to hear dude...you know you can trust me man..at 10 buck a pop that is pretty good.

Right now I'm enjoying the new album from Styma IV "Hell Within"...a german power metal band with a really good guitarist that is very similiar in style to classic Savatage..that is if you like that sorta thing.

Tomorrow I am going to the bank and withdrawing the cash for my new Factory Five Shelby Cobra...The VIN tage is being installed tomorrow...

I'll be picking it up Monday or Tuesday...so you'll probably not see me too much this Summer..

Well if you had a Cobra...would you be in the house. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

• BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Cafe

I would like to wish everyone here in BillZ's Cyber Cafe a very Happy Friday the 13th! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Emmy

Comment

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Cafe

happy 13th to you too, Emmy. I've only got an hour of it to go. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

I LOVE Friday the 13th! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] My 18th birthday was on a Friday the 13th - Cuervo Gold, Jamaican Gold and purple microdot, and hot love, baby!!! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I doubt this Friday the 13th is gonna be quite THAT good,but yas never know what'll happen on such a day....
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

purple,green, white, no matter what the color, there's always something magical that happens when you do that lerx.

Comment

Working...
                                X