Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Bordello

Do you think it's funny that I baited a Japanese woman with a heavy accent at work to talk about election day? Think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

does that Japanese woman pratice the art of BUKKAKE..

this seems to be the big thing in Japan right now... big trend goin ' on over there..

it's like fun for thr whole family over there..They play family board games like Chinese checkers and the winner gets a Bukkake...and stuff Like Bukakke Hold 'em and Bukkake Twister..they just love the Bukkake..

they eat dogs too you know...they are some weird fucked up folks...I think so.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I asked her what bukkake was and she told me it meant like to pour from a bucket. She didn't know the sexual meaning.
        Yes, they eat dogs. Shitzu on a shingle is a delicacy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If anyone is looking for some chihuahua meat, I know where you can get some. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
          Free shipping. No questions asked! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

I hope you aren't talking about a Pico burrito. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Well... see... Pico and I have an understanding. I leave him and his Cleveland posse alone, and he leaves me alone. I respect The Pico because he's Bill Z bubb's little gimpy buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              But the Texass chihuahuas... watch out!!! I aim to hit.

Don't get me wrong, I love animals. Have a degree in veterinary medicine, even. But chihuahuas... damn. I fukking HATE those little bastards!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              I am surrounded by them and they never shut up!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a friend who thinks he has the canine equivalent to Hitler in a chihauhau. I don't mean he is a small one-balled dog of jewish extraction who hates his own kind, but this dog seems to hate anything Mexican. You say "beef bean burrito" to this dog and it goes nuts. "Tamales borracho calabasita" sends the dog into a tizz! And "Maria Conchita Alonso", forget about it!

Of course, it could be the hokey movie bandito voice I put on when I say it that incites the dog to violence [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

btw, you guys checked out Wicked Weasel bikinis? Some nice stuff there, although my wife would never wear it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

OH NO...Pico!!!!!

He's my baby....my pico....kissy kissy kissy...I LOVE YOU PICO!!!!

Valerie feed here big fat mommy squirrel everday...well Val was at work today and momma squirel came a knockin' and peekin' at our side door for her daily penut butter sanwich with the crust cut off...no I'm not lying.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So I fed mommy squirel today...she's so fat....that squirell is twice the size of Pico...literally twice the size...

It' funny pico and her are not afraid of each other...he'll sit right next to her while she eats her peanutbutter sandwhich..it's silly!

she'll eat the whole sandwich too...I never seen such an obese squirell...she's been coming around her now for three years straight...she just had babies again...about five of them and they are runnin' all over the place..

and check this out...I have a lot of Boston Ivy growing on the side of my house...the whole side is is completely covered with Ivy...windows and all and right over my second story window is a bees nest...there is a TON of bees...it's so cool watching all those bees on my window eatin' on all that Ivy...thay like the seeds..if you're very quiet you can hear the hum and buzzing of all those bees...Vinny is afraid as shit of them...I think it's cool..cuz I am Bill Z Bee..lord of the bees... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill, two warnings: one, Tylenol and alcohol don't mix. You will destroy your liver and pretty quickly with that mix.

Two, make sure that beehive doesn't extend into the interior wall of your house or those bees could come pouring out of the air conditioning ducts one day. That is fairly common here and out in California. You better have it checked out by a pro at least.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Well Rich...that would sure ...ahhhh...suck!

if these fag bees get outta line...I pee on their behive... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Omihell!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I cannot stop laughing over that Pico and the squirrel and the bees... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Shit that's funny!! HAHAHAHAHA! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I gotta go to bed now. I'm gonna be having some weird dreams too. Just finished watching "28 Days" or whatever its called, I've seen it before. It's in my horror DVD collection cuz I like all those raging zombies with the red eyes.

Red eyed raging chihuahuas being chased by bee eating squirrels. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Bye.

Comment

Val feeds that damn suirely by hand...I'm not gonna touch it...she could have rabies...and then I would turn into a cujo...foamimg at the mouth , humpin' everything it sight...like I always do... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

trapping my wife and kid while they are trapped in a ford Pinto...horrible things ...aweful things...

sounds like fun.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I gotta go to bed now. I'm gonna be having some weird dreams too. Just finished watching "28 Days" or whatever its called, I've seen it before. It's in my horror DVD collection cuz I like all those raging zombies with the red eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]
                              you'll have nightmares about Hugh Grant & Sandra Bullock tonight! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Don't let that squirrel bite you Bill, you could turn into a weresquirrel. That wouldn't be good. People would freak out when they see you jumping through the trees with your bong. "Holy Crap honey look at that huge stoned squirrel trying to light his bong!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X