Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Home

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought that was a Wolfgang; is it an Axis? Either way, I'm not into either actually, so I guess I'll bow out. Not into a YJM strat either, anything under 22 frets is not for me. The oxycontins, on the other hand.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehhh, EB, Peavey... Whatever... I remember him saying Wolfgang now, so I guess youre right, that's must be what it is...

That YJM is sweet, for a Fender.

Comment

Ok, where is Bill? I was gonna call him but I'm afraid his voice will be like PeeWee Hermans and all my dreams will be shattered.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I dunno! Home, I guess. Hoping to hear from him soon.
        Pee-Wee Herman... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, this has gone on long enough. Bill? Bill? PeeWee? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

He's at home narced out on Zanax... Not quite a PeeWee Herman voice with him, haha...

He should be awake in sort of way anytime now.

Comment

Ah, Xanax! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] A few of those would go good about now!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Xanax...I ate five of them today...yes they do make me pass out..and mellow as a MO FO!!!!!!

but at least I'm not raging at some fucking fagaholic on a daily basis...or I'm trying not to.!

I had some psycotherapy the other day...an I told him everthing I tell you guys...no secrets.....I don't believe in secrets...they serve no useful purpose other than causing bullshit...it's just a form of lying!

he said that I need to calm down and that I am probably one of the most "intimidating" and "high strung" person that he met to date in his almost 30 years in his biz..

he's a nice guy...my wife was with me..

he said the "problem" with me as that I'm too real...and that some "denial" wouldn't hurt me ..that we are all in denial in one way or another...but somehow I programmed myself to NOT lie ...even if it is to benefit me or others..

he says that I should .."lie"...or at least try to ..not conform ...but to understatnd that most people "the norm" do not share my views and only pick the reality that fits thieor needs...and they might not fit mine.

I guess I'm too real for my own good and others..

I just call it "truth"...but the way he sees it...leaves me opened to percieved as hateful or against the grain..a freak!

I told that don't bother me..that I look like do this on purpose to avoid contact with people..I told him the way I dress and appear and carry myself is my way of keeping people away from me...that I don't want to bothered...unless I ask to be..invite them..so to speak

I just don't want rage...I want still think of most peole are beneath me .. but I can do that without the rage..

that's where I'm at.

I guys thanks for the words of encouragement and PMs..I'll keep in contact and come back soon..

I'm just taking a breather and tryig to enjoy the best thing life has to offer...and I'm doing just that!

bye guys

see ya soon! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Good to hear from you Bill.
                  I can see where the psycho guy is coming from, but I don't believe in living in denial at all, or denying truth.
                  You can be real and be yourself, and still find peace.
                  People for the most part are complete morons, no use getting upset over that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thank goodness you don't have to BE them or live in their head! That would suck beyond suck. It makes people mad when you ignore them, more often than not they want a rise out of you or to be noticed. Not giving them the satisfaction is sweet indeed. They are simply, undeserving.
                  Yeah... I'm a snot. I know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Take care. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Emmy

Comment

Good to hear from you again Bill. You get yourself well and come on back soon.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

thanks guys...I will I'll be checking in and talkin' to my brothers and sisters..

but I have to focus on trying to improve my tolerence of others...even here on this forum and in my daily life..in general..

so when I feel that I could control that (at least a little better) ..I will come back here and run amok..like usual!!!

I'm thinkin' of you guys too...all the time..

but when I see a "stupid" post I react like I would in person and I don't want to do that anymore...that does not make too happy a person and someones's feelings are going to get hurt or insulted...

I know this...I want to control this...

I will...it'll take some time...and the proper meds of course..

the xanax seems to help me the best so far but it makes me very sleepy...I wish I could get that calming effect without falling to sleep ...I want to saty awake and enjoy my tranquility...I mean what's the use of good drugs if you can't stay awake to enjoy them.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Miss you guys...think of you ...all of you..

be back soon...

I posted something earlier in the amp section so I'm floating around here on occassions.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Plus my absence here is giving me a chance to spend time doing things I should be doing...my son , wife , Cobra , and making freinds with my Uber that I would bet my left nut it would CRUSH any engl out there!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

from bill-
                        the xanax seems to help me the best so far but it makes me very sleepy...I wish I could get that calming effect without falling to sleep ...I want to saty awake and enjoy my tranquility...I mean what's the use of good drugs if you can't stay awake to enjoy them..

pm me bill, i'll tell ya how, (don't take 5 of them-lol, just 3)
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ah, yes, the proper dosage is vital for best results! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

thanks rich...I just discovered that myself and your right..

I like xanax..and xanax likes me...so that makes for a lovely day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Bill, I just got an image of you cuddling in bed with a huge human-sized Xanax, just nibbling on it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]And I'm sober as a judge right now too! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Pezzy dispenser BillZ... Get one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X