Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]...Sorry Ron ,

That "Boing" Noise is going off in my head ...it is distracting.

I have No Idea what Black Metal band does the Boing ...you think maybe the Radio station dude might of did that to be a dick or somethin'...

I would do that Boing thing if I could to all the songs on the Radio...why Not. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Thanks for the offer ...but I'm not gay!!!"

...that seems to be a fair , non offensable response. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

watchin' Rescue Me, Bill?

Comment

Well , that's what I said today at some dude in my favorite CD shop. It's in Lakewood ...a well known total Homo town.

I knew somethin' was flaky 'bout him as soon as noticed him. This guy kept lookin' at what I had in my hands and started talkin' about some metal stuff he likes and then he basically ask me out .... To his friends Bar ...a very special bar....I must be pretty damn handsome .. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Your response sounds perfectly considerate to me. But then I'm not a gay guy upset at being shot down, so who knows how he felt?
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• BOING!!

[ QUOTE ]
              [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]...Sorry Ron ,

That "Boing" Noise is going off in my head ...it is distracting.

I have No Idea what Black Metal band does the Boing

[/ QUOTE ]

They just played it again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's by Norwegian black metal band Taake. The track is "Part III" from their 2nd album Bjoergvin.

Go check it out! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Holy Jeez...!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                Vozes

[/ QUOTE ]

Whare are "vozes"? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a proper name for a vase...

I don't shove my PP in a ordinary vases ....I have much more class than that ..

Yeah Ron I heard of that band Taake..."Part III" huh..Do they sound like a good band ???..maybe a little lo-fi like Darkthrone or are they all glitsy like a Dimmu.

Regardless , that ((Boing)) should be in all music not just Metal ...classical , Polka , Opera , Country....well I think it's alreddy in all the blue grass stuff with that stupid mouth harp....I think that's what makes that noise anywhoo.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Well , that's what I said today at some dude in my favorite CD shop. It's in Lakewood ...a well known total Homo town.

I knew somethin' was flaky 'bout him as soon as noticed him. This guy kept lookin' at what I had in my hands and started talkin' about some metal stuff he likes and then he basically ask me out .... To his friends Bar ...a very special bar....I must be pretty damn handsome .. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...maybe he heard the myth of the DARK MARSUPIAL(it deserves to be capitalized) and was searching for the truth.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well he could do a full invigation and join Leonard Nemoy (sp) in "In search of"...

He has a better chance finding Jimmy Hoffa than the DARK MARSUPIAL...

yes The Dark Marsupial ...a large and elusive , sack-like mammal that like to dwell in holes ....yes he's a hole dweller..

"In Steve the Croc hunter's voice" ....."that's shoots hot and and incapacitating Venom all over it's prey"..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

See, I was hearing "DARK MARSUPIAL" in "Ren's" voice, y'know Ren & Stimpy?
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I Love Ren and Stimpy ...my dog looks like Ren...

he's a full blooded AKC 4 lb. Pico... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey should I continue with my metal list ...I was on a roll over here...

or should I just keep talkin' 'bout my PP for the next 100 pages...

I could do both ....I'm good. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

stick with the metal chief, the dick chatta', 'eh, wallabees aren't my bag, na'tta'mean man? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm sorry dude ...I'm just so attached to my PP not only physically but spiritually and emotionally ... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There is only two things (besides the family) I love and that's Metal and the 'ol beef puppet.

When you're my age you'll understand ....I'm just happy the damn thing still works after all those years of torment / Pain and Suffering I put him thru.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X