Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Home

i'm definitely cooling off now after all of everybody's words of experience and wisdom. and MWM, that's a great picture you gave me with your 5 month old daughter.
    i don't care either way if it's a boy or a girl. of course it would be cool to have a boy and teach him how to throw a split fingered fastball, guitar, how to play sports or music with the want to be good at either or both, or it would also be cool to have a little girl and lock her up and let her go out on her first date when she's 37.
    no, seriously, little girls always dig their dad's and she'll have a mountain of long wavy hair if it is a girl, and i am thankfully seriously cooling oof because of all my friends here. thanks alot.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Ok, the new Nevermore kicks major ass and is one hell of a great album. This one is much better than Enemies Of Reality, IMO, and gets my vote for one of the years best. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

However, Warrell needs to make sure Geoff Tate is getting some royalties from this albums sales. I can't believe how much he sounds like Tate on a few songs. Oh well, everyband has one fault. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

You know what the coolest thing about being a dad is?The realization of how the only thing that matters is your kid.Work will suck, you will come home and the kid will make your day.Little kids are amazing.Before Shayne, the world revolved around me, seriously.The minute our eyes conected, that all changed. He gave me focus and the will to improve our lives .

I was 23 when he was born, and you wouldve thought i had lepers disease. Friends thought having kids was contagious and stopped coming by and calling.Couldve been that i married satan, who knows.

Fact is Tommy, you have people around you who support you making the right decision.Im glad for you.

Money comes and goes.Your ex wife proved how important it really is in terms of happiness.

Its about time you got to experience UNconditional Love.......Nothing like it in the world!

Comment

Hey Jimmy...yeah that SOB can't get outta my stereo either man...about Five years ago when NU metal and Rap "metal" flourished and there wasn't a "guitar solo" to be heard in over a decade..

Warrel said one of the goals of their band was to put the guitar solo back into rock/metal..and what better band than they...Jeff...is my man...and I feel very happy to actually know him...he derserves ALL the credit he ever gets and then some...he's an amazing player...and "original"..that's what I LOVE about Nevermore ...there is only ONE Nevermore!!!

Tommy.."i'm gonna teach my kid how to fight with a knife."

That's awesome...kid's need that kind of guidance man...he'll be a puss without you...he needs you..

and yes...Girls are cool too...But Vinny is my minnie me...but he can play drums...I can't...we jam our asses off sometimes..and THAT is so fucking cool...

His first homework assignment was about "teamwork"...so he draws a picture of me (funny as hell) and him Jammimg...and wrote .."My father and I like to play and write music together"...

Damn...that's heavy!!!

that shit just grabs you by heart and squeezes sometimes....

I love him MORE than everything and anything is this world..he IS my world..and apparently he feels the same.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have a KILLER weekend guys...Tommy..relax man..you're cool as fucking hell man!

Bill Z Fucking Bub.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bad Seed...fuck yeah dude...fuck yeah!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The new Nevermore rules! Just had to say it. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Got it on now ya dick....

great minds think alike...we share that Jimmy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fuck I just got like 30 brand new metal cds this week alone,,,so if you don't see me 'round here much..

trying to keep up with ALL this killer shit coming out..

and of course when I do discover a "must have"..you guys will the first to know.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll resurrect that one metal thread...I gotta find it..we were talkin' 'bout metal bands..all kinds..

later...jeezuz ass slappin' Christ this is a lot of metal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Are you talking about parenting?

Bah, this is how you do it!!

http://media.putfile.com/Badparents

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

did you get the new opeth? GET THE NEW OPETH.

Comment

Been a bad week, wife attempted suicide, again. Life is really sucking right now but I'm soldiering on. At least her mother left us a huge bud when she left so I finally got some smoke. Also feeling depressed over the destruction of New Orleans. I used to live down there. I wish I could sit on a rooftop down there with a rifle and pick off the looters. Enough of my whining, I'm gonna crack a cold Bud and light up another bud.
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Geez, Jack. I don't know what to say man. I really feel for you and your situation with your wife. Watching someone you care about go through something like that is not easy and even more difficult to understand.

You are in my thoughts man...hang tough.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i'm sorry too jack. man, it seems we're all put to the test but not in the way we want it to be. i hope she sees all the good that she has in you and the kids jack. take iteasy dude,nice and easy . i'm mojoless right now but i'll try and throw magic vibes up in the air towards you.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Don't worry about the wife thing, she does this every few months. She's Bipolar. It's a minor inconvenience for me now having to watch her and make sure she'll be OK. I rarely have to call the ambulance anymore since she's on so many meds nothing affects her too bad. She just goes to sleep. 2 weeks ago she took 10 Methadone 10mg pills. She cleaned the house and put up new blinds. I'm more depressed about New Orleans. Alot of friends have lost everything and been "Relocated". Anyway, my troubles ain't so bad. Every now and then I need to let it out though since I'm usually the rock for everyone else. Thanks guys for the thoughts.
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sorry to hear this my friend. Suicides stopped man and seen many..

I have educated guesses and theories about.."attempted" suicides..sigh..

My thought are with you...and I will be here...we are all here you and our brothers and a couple of sisters..

Stay , strong , focused and take care of your buiness man...someone has to...yes a little bud will calm you down..unfortunately the bud doesn't make the problems go away..but gives you some ..'relief'

ahhhhhhhhhh...drama...always...drama..

I got my own demons...and we all know that some of those demons are welcome and well some are just a pain in the ass..literaly

well since I'm a demon..or the closest thing you could ever get to one on earth...demons feel cozey with me..too cozey.

I'm making light of a dark situation..

sometimes that is the only thing that gets me thru..

My wife almost dies...and spent six months in the hospital..while I was working ...and my son was three...all thry the Holidays...I know about that kind of pain..unfortuantely..

My wife has a nasty demon too...one that I must battle with for over a decade...and I will win the battle..I will not take "no" for a option or answer...PERIOD!

the name of that demon is anorexia..

Comment

Working...
                                X