Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Cyber-House of Bill

Hell. I got zapped. What happened? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Shhhhhh.... if we attract him in here, he'll lock this thread too and THAT would suck since this one has gone on so long. Any questions, use some other thread, haha.. Not this one.

So, I have a blue guitar. What color is yours? Hahaha...

Comment

When tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers...
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Shhhhhh.... if we attract him in here, he'll lock this thread too and THAT would suck since this one has gone on so long. Any questions, use some other thread, haha.. Not this one.

So, I have a blue guitar. What color is yours? Hahaha...

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] "There is no place like home" [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] Cleve, I promise. Until next time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey Timmay... pass some o' dat on over here. I want to play with the purple fishees too. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

This is MY house...on the JCF...you WILL wipe off your feet of any mud before entering my home..PERIOD!

and that's an order..from yours truly.

OK..now that's over..how ya guys doing man..

Everything is fine in my camp..

Timmy Messihas Kiss Whoops ass my friend..Mike Turelli has one Dio-assed friggin' voice..big time..There is quite a few Holy Mother cds..I have them all..5 in all..The last was the weakest..but it's OK.."My World War" and "Criminal Afterlife" are the best ones..Holy Diver cover is on CA..it's spot on vocally..I mean it!

I have it playing right now just for you.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

My world war whoops ass..That's my fave..cool tunes..Randy Coven on bass..Dude I'm right on par with that bastard..I sure can play bass..I love it!!

I would love to play bass for some heavy hitters..I could play for any of em...I gotta get me a whole bas rig again..I got to. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I love flea...I down with that shit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Emmy my sis..how are you my dear. I will PM you..I got you message. Yes I saw that..I was responding to you and right when I attempted to enter it..it was too late. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oh Well..who cares..no biggie... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Everything is whoop ass in my world and that is all I give a poop about at the moment..

Well I have to go thru the same crap with Vinny's teacher this year..Ever year Vin wants to assert himself as being THE class clown..jeez I wonder where he got that shit from.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Wll this is ever since he started school..same convo..different teacher..but I tightened him up..took care of biz like usual and well he's OK now..for the time being...they know he's smart..Honor and high honors..I never got that..I blew ass at books..I did NO homework..I sucked..

I got booted outta two catholics high schools.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For fightin'..man I always enjoyed fightin'..to me it was FUN ( a high) ..It was a different world back not long ago..kids could whip each others ass and there would NEVER be a police report..it was all handled my the school and parents..we just expelled and grounded..like me.

I was encouraged to whoop kid's asses by my friends..because they thought they were dicks or wahtever..I really didn't need an excuse..if a friend told me to kick someones ass..I just did it without thought..I had fun..then well I got booted for that crap..barely finished high school..barely. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Vinny will be cool..he like that silly WWE stuff and he think's he all tough..(he wants to be like dad too) well the truth is..Vinny isn't "vicious"..it's not in him..he is so affectionate and wouldn't want to ever hurt anyone or anything..I can't even watch Discovery and watch a Lion tackle and kill it's prey and eat it..he starts crying..and get's all pissed..I say..Vinny..The lion got to feed her babies..Lion's don't go to grocery store.

It's so cool to be naive..I miss it..It was such a great time in my life..

My son is teaching me not to be "vicious"..my dad was very vicious..much more than I could ever be..he is the most vicious person I have ever known..and you have an idea of the things I seen.

I don't think people can change..I think we are born who we are..and we die that same person. We can "try" to change and maybe quit a few bad habbits and do things to improve yourself like exercise and learn a few thing..but our personalities are developed and etched in stone..we are who we are...

I am VERY high..(tommy I love you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])..I'm rambling but I don't care..

This is my house..

and I an here to talk amoung my circle of friends that exist in out little world..we are all he well..in a way..we need each other..we do..that's why we're here..at times..sometimes maybe this is all we got at times ..I know if I wasn't retired ..you guys wouldn't know me.

Since I retired ..This is about as much Social outlet that I have. I used to work my ass off double shifts..and I would interreact with people I never met in my life in the most unpleasant and pleasnat circustances..that was MAJOR social fill.

Now I don't get out much...because I don't want to. Everything that I hold dear is under my roof and I love my home..I love it I designed it and it is a house I always thought I would be in..or dreamed of..can you say..The Munsters..but not as dusty!

I'll post pics sometime..of all my possessions my home is my biggest pride and joy..I wish I could move it out of cleveland..oh well..my neighborhood is the best in the city and..well it's nice..it's the "suburb" of the city..but the city is crap..I'm surounded by crap in all directions..so I'm concerned for my family's safely and keep a very tight leash on their whereabouts at all times... and we mostly stay home whenever possible..

The only thing that brings me out of the house in Summer is two things..shopping for metal...and if a beautiful day..I'm cruisin in my ride...and an occassional metal show..and I miss playing out.

Who wants more metal..should we discuss some new music ..I'm keepin' up with the movement..it's overwhelming how well metal is now..I think the undergrounded is so saturated it's overwhelming..I'll never buy all the cds of bands that I want..I have a list and it never ends because there is always some awesome coming out..and it never ends.

Like the new Darkane ..guys' this puts Soilwork's and In Flames lastest crap to shame..very damn GOOD!

and it has cleaner vox in it than their norm..but still heavy and very riffy..great tones...

and I can't even listen to Killswitch..seriously I wanted to like them..and if it weren't for so many superior bands ..I prolly would..I had all three of their discs..but no solos , and..those clean vox outta key , straining vocals just kill it for me..if you can't sing clean ..please don't..or get two singers that can..that one can do the growl and one that could do a Halford , Cornel or some shit.

OK man..

I'm ramblin' like a dick..

Timmy..Do you wants some more dio ish / shredding stuff to check into..you have check out Firewind with Gus G have you..the siger is pretty powerful and he also fronts a neo classical prog metal band (symphony X) called Space Odyssey "Embrace the Galaxy" and a very good classic style power metal band called Astral Dooors..also Check out a band called Kenziner..I believe he sings in that too...I could be wrong..this stuff all strats to run together..but if your into Dio / latter Dickinson solo stuff...these bands do that..very well.

I'm really diggin a band called WWIII "when God turned away"..with Mandly Lion (who did he sing with) I know he's on Lynch's sacred groove album..and the guitarist is a bud Of Roy Z ..Joe Floyd..cool songs..produced by Roy Z..This grew on me quick!!!

Later guys..I just wore tired 'nough to hit the sack I think..gotta get up make breafast (he want eggs and sausage)and take the boy to school ..I want eggs and sausage to..no boby makes me breafast..but Val keeps me fat..she's an awesome cook.!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How's it going gang? It's been a while.

Comment

What's up man..yes it has..where have you been man..under a rock!!??

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Let's just say I got a new girlfriend 5 months ago and have been fucking like a rabbit. I also started college.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      This is MY house...on the JCF...you WILL wipe off your feet of any mud before entering my home..PERIOD!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please remember your just renting a room in my home ... thanks... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please remember your just renting a room in my home ... thanks... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Nice zinger.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He just means to keep it it clean here, so YOU guys don't get bent. I thought that was a cool thing... It would seem you would appreciate that.

Comment

Well I guess I'm renting the penthouse..paid in full by all MY JCF friends ...

I just don't want NO BS from other threads to bleed over here..

That is the rules of this thread set forth by ..ME!

Bill.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He just means to keep it it clean here, so YOU guys don't get bent. I thought that was a cool thing... It would seem you would appreciate that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, I thought my post was kinda comical to be honest.. I guess admins aren't allowed to have any fun around here anymore ...
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well, we just don't want you to lock this one too... Seems to be the in thing lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X