Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Cyber-House of Bill

[ QUOTE ]

Your evening sounded terribly evil - like, none more evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

None More Evil are one of my favorite bands, and buddies of mine too!
    Check 'em out, they're from Long Island.

None More Evil

Comment

Bill's an evil muthafucka Joe...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

Well Either I was high or something but I liked Shark Tales....Robert DiNiro and Matin Scorcese and Jack Black....Black is always hilarious to me..

These are MY personal CLASSIC Jack Black scenes .....makes me laugh EVERYTIME I even think about them..

Best Jack Black scene EVER!!!!!! ..IMO

Anchorman...Jack Black is cruisin' on his Chopper all decked out in 70's biker gear fasion including Nazi helmet..cruisin' right next to Willi Ferrell who is eatin' a burrito..Will (Ron Burgandy) throws his burrito out the window hitting Black...making him lose control and trashes it ...Will get's out and ..Jack and Will square off..resulting in Black drop punting Baxter (Ron's pooch) over the bridge...then Will Ferrell calls into work in hysterics of overwhewlming sadness.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Two scenes in Orange County..

first scene Black's lil' bro (thom hank's son) is getting his family in line and waiting for two important people who will put a good word in for him at the college of his choice...Black is ordered to STAY in his room...very high and in his whitey tighty underwear..but he needs his cup of piss for his probation officer..(his bro's pee) ...in the middle of the alredy awkward conversation (mom's a deppressed drunk) ...Jack comes out lookin for his cup of piss...he spots the cup of piss on top of the end table ..right next to the old lady visitor's wine glass and she freaks and spills the piss all over the place..Now Jack wants to know who's gonna fill his cup...nobody responds and his bro tells him to get out..he stands there all mad , still in underwear..and yells "FINE" and throws the empty piss cup at the wall..

second scene...he breaks into the college and is caught by this little shy burn-out chick..well they end up partying and stuff and set the place a blazin'..while the whole place is a torch..Jack and that girl comes struttin out the front door like he's "sneaking" (like nobody can see him) still in his underwear with his hair all sticking up with a HUGE smile on his face..

That OC character he played ..Val says that is my "personality"..and that is what makes her laugh..she says that's soooooooo..ME. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jack Black...Rules..

Will Ferrell Rules too..

two of my favorite silly bastards..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"I'm in a glass case of emotion!!!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

While I'm here, can one of you guys please tell me WTF "owned" means? I'm a few blips off the hip screen, obviously, because I have no clue what "owned" is.

Is this a CEBS thing or the vernacular of the dirty youth...y'know, beards, stocking caps, big belt buckles....those kids that throw their arms around at concerts and never wash their hair. Educate me, please.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]....

owned , served..is when you get your ass handed to ya by your opponent during a event , debate , ..or whatever..

I'm In a Glass case of emotion..

The man....on the motorcyle...he punted baxter....ahhhhhhhhhhhh...he ....he......arggggghhhhhhhhhaahhhhhhh..

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm watching The Army of Darkness.

Say Hello to my BOOOOMSTICK!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

My BOOOOOOMSTICK!!!!!!

Shop smart...shop S mart!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I like how everyone jumps when he shouts that...funny shit!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

this

Comment

is

Comment

my CPD Badge number...2349!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Woah.

Anyone believe in numerology? It really is an interesting thing. I don't take stock in it, but after learning about it years ago I am very much obsessed with it.
                        Basically (the fast track version) you add together numbers and they can mean things.

For instance... my dear BillZ's badge #2349.

2+3+4= 9
                        Last number in the sequence is ALSO 9.

9+9=18 (adding all the numbers in sequence)

1+8=9

WOAH! So... BillZ you have a 9 badge (which is the Universal number), and it means basically this about you:

Traits:generalist, multi-talented, teacher HUMANITARIAN, healer, artist, old-soul, actor

The number 9 symbolizes the principle of a universal philosophy or consciousness. It is the dreamer, and feels at home in the realm of the arts, medicine, religion, drama, and philosophy and metaphysics. It is a healer and educator, acting always for the benefit of others. The 9 looks for solutions from the inspirational, intuitive, and creative worlds. Its energy is loving, compassionate, diffuse, and global.

Gifts: Understanding, communicating, influencing

Challenges: Drifting, tolerance, losing focus, bad habits

Personal Goal: To make an impact in a big way; expansion

Fears: Restriction of any kind, losing control of emotions

Succeeds as: Minister, occultist, health/body worker, counselor, artist/craftsperson, world/community leader

Pretty DAMN freaky aint it?!!! That is the perfect badge # for you, dear brother. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That is today's "From the Mind of Emmy". I will have something more annoying later. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Gifts: Understanding, communicating, influencing

Challenges: Drifting, tolerance, losing focus, bad habits

Personal Goal: To make an impact in a big way; expansion

Fears: Restriction of any kind, losing control of emotions

Succeeds as: Minister, occultist, health/body worker, counselor, artist/craftsperson, world/community leader

OMFG..that's awesome!!!..Emmy we will talk more about this..you have my interest!

waite a minute..Vinny wants to type something..

I have no idea what..

so here's..Vinny..

What's up guys. this is vinny.
                          my top 5 favorite bands are nevermore , arch enemy , cradle of filth , dimmu borgir , slayer .
                          I like these bands because they have awesome drummers. my favorite drummer played with cradle of filth and dimmu borgir . his name is nicholas barker. I have a picture and drum sticks that he gave my dad to give me and he wrote keep on blasting little blast brother.
                          bye. oh yeh girls dig me. I got 3 girls. i am a jugalo [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well there ya have it...Me and the Vinnman was rockin' out earlier..well he was ..I was just coaching him..his double kicks are getting better and better..but today he was doin' some heavy footed LOUD ass John Bonham shit..NICE!!

Really gettin' his groove on..I think he is nearly my equal as a player and I'm 30 years his senior..well he's gettin' pretty serious I know that much...

Maybe I don't need to look for a drummer..by the time I do..Vinny will be kicking his ass!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

jugalo

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"Jugalo"... does that mean the Vinman likes the "juggies"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rock On, Vinny!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Nevermore Rules. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

oh hell yeah [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

i like juggies too much. I wanna kiss them. [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

OK...now your encouraging him...he wise beyound his years..and I'm NOT kidding...knows all about the birds and a bee or two...little shit was sneaking watching the Spice channel when he was 4...oh well at least that saves me on some birds and bees action. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I created a monster..a friggin'..minnie me. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

My worst nightmare..becoming a grandpa in a few years...oh please..hell no!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X