Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Cyber-House of Bill

Prog metalers beware!!!

I'm listening to the new Beyond Twilight right now and the new singer is so good and unique that I'm not missing Jorne Lande..this guy fits the band music style very well..a little quirky at times..almost into a silly dave Mustaine..like when he talks to himself in that deth tune sweating bullets! Other than that he has a very strong voice.

for any prog metallers reading this..go get the new..Beyond Twilight "section 10"..on Massacre..cool stuff..and also "The devils hall of fame" with Jorne Lnde is a must hear..he is a vocal GOD and still the better of the two albums i think..but the new one is damn good! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

great musicianship..and production and killer artwork..I give this a solid 8..but it's growing on me more..so that may bump up half an notch!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

more new metal to come..I got a shipment I'll review them as I go..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ok then..let's just go back to that Beyond Twilight album shall we..

I'm listening to the new Beyond Twilight right now and the new singer is so good and unique that I'm not missing Jorne Lande..this guy fits the band music style very well..a little quirky at times..almost into a silly dave Mustaine..like when he talks to himself in that deth tune sweating bullets! Other than that he has a very strong voice.

for any prog metallers reading this..go get the new..Beyond Twilight "section 10"..on Massacre..cool stuff..and also "The devils hall of fame" with Jorne Lnde is a must hear..he is a vocal GOD and still the better of the two albums i think..but the new one is damn good!

great musicianship..and production and killer artwork..I give this a solid 8..but it's growing on me more..so that may bump up half an notch!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

oooohhh Emmy ..that's a sexy avatar.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

let me splash on some Sex Panther. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll be back.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

wow...that's pungeant .. stings the nostrils..

Do I look high to you..?? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Some days ..It's GREAT to be high! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Drumroll please....

look , I'm talkin' to my self over here... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I am about to put on the new OPETH for the first time as we speak..

I finally have some "alone time" to listen to it without dramatic disruption by the family unit ..which is only my kid and wife...who make enough freakin' noise to wake the freakin' dead....and wished they were dead again!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I can't ever tell who is who...they got the same freakin' voice ..so all I can do is yell at the top of my lungs throught out the day..because they're upstairs most of the time..then Pico starts yappin' when they're yappin' ...and then they all freakin' suck....so I yell...SHUT THE FUCK UP..about 10 times a day ..give or take a few...and hope that they listen...they usualy do for about 5 minutes ...give or take a few..and THAT is no shit!! [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

So it's these very special moments that I enjoy the silence..waite..I can hear a freakin' cricket over here.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

you know what..fuck OPETH..this is better!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Nooo..I'm just kidding..I'll get the OPETH.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Those are my eyes... watching you... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I hear ya on the noisy people, that drives me nuts. Actually, my house isn't so much noisy as it is "talky". I don't do "talky". Loud incessant talking makes me insane and I go ballistic.
            My daughter was born jabbering and she has never shut-up ever. She talks about a million miles an hour (she gets that from her father). I can't figure out how she possibly comes up with things to always be saying, it's like she's constantly reading a tele-prompter or something. Holy crap.
            She has an incredible vocabulary though (she reads the dictionary. She's 8).

Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore talking with my kids and hearing their sweet voices chattering throughout the house, but every damn day I get to the point where I am asking them "WHEN are you going to stop talking? Shut UP already!". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            We have very high cathedral ceilings in our house, so everything reverberates and echoes... voices are the worst. Oy!
            But we have a lot of fun with the amps and the piano and the mics. Oh my! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, I had a point and I think I either made it or lost it. Hell if I know (I stole that phrase from Jeri, hee hee).

Nice cologne, Bill. I can smell ya ALL the way down here in the outer rim. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Opeth, that sounds nice. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Night Night. Don't forget the Fright Lights.

-Emmy

Comment

P.S.... About my avatar-
              Keith snapped that picture of me when I caught him snapping pictures of my ass.
              I was wearing jeans. Calm down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

So Ko is the gabby one eh..

My little nephew was like that..my sis's kid..he talked now stop in every waking moment ..I thought it was cute..well I didn't have to live with him..so as soon as he started school , he's 8 ..all the teachers told my sis that he has ADD..

so she jumped on the medical merry go round..and he takes ridlin(sp)..all these years..

Now I can't get him to answer me a simple question sometimes..like "are you hungry"..he spaces out like he don't hear me..he's distant..and introverted..

I don't know about that whole scene but I don't like it myself..and my sister is a nurse..for about 15 years..so she's the "expert"..I don't argue or debate the issue..in fact I don't bring it up..

But he's "doing better in school" when on meds so..I dunno.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

he looks like a little zombie sometimes..

I know Vinny gots "ADD"..he's freakin NUTS..but I would never make those complaints to a doctor..I just bust his fanny..and that's his ridlin .

I usually never have to go there..I give him my "look" when I had enough..and that squashes it most of the time.

and now he's attempting to give MY "look" back..I call that "Eye Fuckin'".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now I'm starting use that word when he does that..and he knows I'm serious...I tell him to wipe that shit off quick..

A day will come when he tests Dad. It happends to all of us..but I would never put my hands on my dad..no matter what..That is taboo..If I even raised a fist to my dad he'd still beat me to a pulp..and what am I gonna do..run..i guess.

I won't beat him..I'll know him on his ass tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I love Vinny more than anything in my life..that's a no brainer..but I'll knock his ass off..

little shit is getting big fast.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

PS..

It looks very nice..I like it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I have to change mine ..I look gay. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I don't even have a stupid mustachio anymore..hell not since that photo..that's my Police ID photo..really! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    oooohhh Emmy ..that's a sexy avatar.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

let me splash on some Sex Panther. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'll be back.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

wow...that's pungeant .. stings the nostrils..

Do I look high to you..?? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Some days ..It's GREAT to be high! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh, sex panther experts say, 60 % of the time, it works everytime.

IT SMELLS LIKE A DIAPER FILLED WITH INDIAN FOOD! ARRRGHHHHHH

Comment

"ahh, sex panther experts say, 60 % of the time, it works everytime."

"That's doesn't make any sense..I have to be honest with you ..that smells like pure Gasoline".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

IT SMELLS LIKE BIG FOOT'S DICK!!!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Jack Black scene was the shit though...I could not breathe when I saw that the first couple times.!!

That movie is already one of my faves!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS...THAT HURTS!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

There was a time, a time before cable. When the local anchorman reigned supreme. When people believed everything they heard on TV. This was an age when only men were allowed to read the news. And in San Diego, one anchorman was more man then the rest. His name was Ron Burgundy. He was like a god walking amongst mere mortals. He had a voice that could make a wolverine purr and suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo. In other words, Ron Burgundy was the balls.

I never even really thought that was that funny until I just read it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If you pulled up to your child's school to drop them off (where you are SUPPOSED to) and a strange man you do not know (even though he is wearing a school ID badge) opens your car doors "valet style" to let your own children out of the car, would you have a problem with that?

I am so fucking pissed right now. Maybe I will tell you about it when I've calmed down.
                          When it comes to my kids I am a BEAST if I even so much as think they could be threatened. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

YES..I would call the school immediately and voice your complaint when you cool down Emmy..

That's weird..I never heard of that..

I drop Vinny off the same way for years now..The crossing guard "Betty" has been doing that job for over 15 years now I guess..I drop him of on the corner down the street and she crosses the kiddies to the school..and I can see Vinny walking into the school..and then I go..

Is this the same school as last year or a different one..is this a daily routine for that last couple of weeks..or just today? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Same school as last year.
                              This is a "new" thing. There are no adult crossing guards here, they use the kids. YES. You read that right, they 5th and 6th graders are the crossing guards.
                              The past year and half that we have been here and my kids have gone to this school it has been like this, and the crossing guard kids usually suck at it and just toss their stop signs around. I'm always freaked out one of the kids would get plowed because EVERYONE here drives ginormus trucks and SUVS, you can't see the kiddos.
                              I complained last year about the safety for the kids, and also the fact that they couldn't do their job anyway. I think they all had ADD.
                              Anyway, this year they have a new "safety inspector" which is this creepy dude who is actually a sixth grade teacher. He's creepy because he's such a slimeball, he checks out all the women after school. Walks around looking at their asses and their chests and tries to be all "Cool Joe".
                              Anyway, his job as "safety inspector" is to stand right at the main crosswalk at the school (which is not in the main street) and supervise.
                              It's completely lame. He can only supervise the two kids right by him. The other 6 kids out on patrol are nowhere near him.
                              And yes, he does this "valet service" every damned day.
                              Our confrontation was strained, he was a major prick. Told me that he was just "being nice" and that if I can't appreciate his duties as safety insepector (whooptee fuckin doo) then I can drop my kids off elsewhere.
                              That is NOT acceptable. I will drop my kids off at the crosswalk in front of the school where it is the safest and I can watch them walk in. I can't even begin to tell you how mad I was. I let him have it. All Italian engines on fire, but I didn't curse at him. He is lucky, I start PMSing in just a few days, it could have been a lot worse for him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I talked with the principal... I won't go into the whole story... she did tell me that the "valet service" was not part of his responsibilities and thanked me for voicing my concern. She told me she will tell him he is not allowed to touch anyone's vehicles and wonders if any other parents are as freaked out as I am. I told her that I can guarantee that at least the military parents most likely are. What a fucking nightmare. I can't wait to get the hell out of this state.

Comment

I used to bring my step-daughter to school. Never had anything like that happen but what would piss me off was that the school sent a letter to the parents saying they should drop off the kids quickly and not put school bags in the trunk or in the back seat so as to get people out quicker. I couldn't stand the people that would pull up and then get out and open the trunk to pull schoolbags out. Didn't you read the fucking letter???? It was always people with Beemers, Mercedes and Lexus'.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X