Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tunez

that's what everything looks like to me.-lol
    hopefullly this is not my last day posting but we'll see.
    things are hinging on one huge yes or no and i can't take it anymore. i'm calling the customer and will either close her like a door or just get shot down and put out of my misery. i'll miss you guys if i don't get this deal.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tim..(Nigel Tufnel voice) I've been watchin' this thing for about half an hour now..what does it do.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Tommy ..be postive man..I'm a pessmist ..I'll always look at the negative, so when bad things happen ..I'm not disappointed..but I will send you some + NRG right Now..here goes.."RUBBERBABYBUGGYBUMPERSBUMPSYOUINTHEASS"..re peat this incantation 3 X ..it shall be done!!!!

EMMY ..Guys..I am going out tonight . I will be talking my family out the the areas voted #1 haunted house..there is 7 houses in all. Its a perfectly grey fall day for it with light rain ..evil can never look so perfect! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have a great weekend my people , I am reading "Letters from the Earth" by Mark Twain..I strongly recommend this book to anyone who believes in a diety called "god"..Mark Twain and I are both on the same page of this so called "diety".

Bill Z Bub

In the mirror..I behold the glory of my one true "God"
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        In the mirror..I behold the glory of my one true "God"

[/ QUOTE ]

So your wife stands with you when you look in the mirror [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

No..I am her God too.

funny but ..true. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

VERY true.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My "wife" is just one of my rewards of my own judgements that I've made in my life. A ever loving , giving and beautiful person that paid me back many lifetimes over for the birth of our son. Vinny will carry on my legacy when I am gone. That is the closet thing to an afterlife I will ever know... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill Z bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

FUCK..I'm shaving up for my godless endevour tonight!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what more perfect that CRANKING the most awesome of all bands NEVERMORE..wow , these guys should be HUGE. Anyhing short of "Huge" is a travesty in the music / metal world..they are perfect in every possible way ..In MY Metal opinion..

Metal release of the year guys..if you don't like this you don't like metal in my eyes..or so blinded by what was spoon fed to you on headbangers ball in 90-91 with coats of Aqua-net and spandex..reality check..Poison , Def Lepard , Warrant was NOT metal dudes..it was "pop"..the likes of Korn and Limp Dickquick..

even tho these guys may have been "metal" intialy the final product is what counts..and it was NOT metal..blame , record labels push in direction , trends , money or whatever..

Eddie Van Halen??..The king is DEAD..long live the new king of a new era ..Jeff Loomis!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I think I'll shave tonight too. My wife needs a teabagging. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"think I'll shave tonight too. My wife needs a teabagging."

YOU FUGGER...Got that covered Bro..My wand looks like a spring door-stopper....boioioioing!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You go Jack my brother...and "try" NOT to laugh out loud when the tea bagging is in progress with that thought I just planted into your mind!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

For some reason I find that most women don't have that kind of sense of humor about sex.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Womens don't like to hear "laughter" during sex..I could be wrong..

Emmy??..your input (pun).. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Does it please you if Keith "laughs" when you are pleasing him.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Val gets pissed ..and always grabs the remote and turns South Park off..

Note to guys..don't watch South Park while getting a hummer.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Peace and love to you my Brothers and Sisters and may my enemies feel misery throughout their entire miserable lives!!!

Life is AWESOME at times..go get a fucking slice and cherish it!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Yours,

Bill Z Bub

Comment

I need more of whatever Bill is taking tonight...

Comment

I'll give ya my input soon...
                    I'm wicked sick. Again. But not the flu, I would almost welcome the flu at this point. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                    We've had a 40 degree temperature drop, a massive low pressure front drop a load and move on, and turn back into summer all within 24 hours.
                    The temp drop took only a few hours, the rain followed soon after (this was all yesterday).
                    Now it's sunnier than Jesus' ass and the temps are back on the rise. If it had just stayed cold and rainy I would be fine.
                    I feel like my head is going to explode.
                    It's supposed to be back up in the 80s/90s tomorrow.
                    Anyone else so sensitive to the weather?
                    Damn.
                    I'm about ready to run headfirst into a wall so I can pass out. Ouch.

Have fun at that haunted house with the Fam, BillZ!
                    That is awesome.

I must go and be in my dark place now.
                    Ciao.

Comment

P.S. We do the wild mambo to South Park.
                      Hilarity always ensues and someone gets chased... laughing is good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That's all I can think right now... oh my aching head! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Emmy..you need weed.

I'm sorry your feeling bad..just came back home from the haunted house..funny as hell and Vinny was scared to death which made it so worth it..but he had fun too..

They did a very good job where we went..7 different haunted houses for 18 bucks a pop..it was worth it..lots of fun!!

The waethger was perct too..

John my bro..not taking anything to be honest..I love this weather..and I actually got in a full nights sleep after a week of total Insomnia..I'm recharged and just high on life..but I'm gonna do some herb in a moment..just to keep my spirits up and watch a classic horror movie..!!

Good Night everyone and take care of yourself my dear Sis Emmy.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

Comment

• I forgot to mention!

I gotta post here otherwise all thread my me get buried fast! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Plus everyone is here anyhow!

Em already got the low down but, I forgot to post it here....Ready?

SEVERED SERENITY FOUND A DRUMMER! No...Not a new drum machine...a real drummer! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

(Cut/modified and pasted from original message to Sister EM)

So we jammed...Jam was scheduled to start at 7 pm and as usual I get there early, about 15 minutes so...Guess who is already there? The drummer! Already has his kit in the rehearsal spot and it starting to set up! So I introduce myself and I can tell he is a cool guy right away.

We get talking and I he keeps saying how he is a fan of our music and he has his favorites all everything...Very cool!

Has a nice gun metal grey Tama kit. Classic metal set up with two bass, snare, two overhead and a floor tom. First drummer we have had that has cases...lol I'm so used to drummers who just throw their kits in the back of their truck.

So we play...Of course he has a couple mistakes here and there but...So do I. This guy is solid with his feet! Does some tasty fills and to top it off he has his shit together!

And the real kicker...

About two hours in we threw some Gene Hoglan at him (Crystal Mountain The Philosopher) and to see what he had and it was awesome!...Crap, Steve and I haven’t even jammed those songs together for ever so we were choppy as hell but, that’s how exited we were..."Hey can you play Crystal Mountain?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Steve and I had these big ass grins on our faces! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Not only does he have the same influences but, he has played guitar for 10 years or so and has a half stack rig too. Some Randall head with a 5150 cab. He has some monitor wedges too. It just tells me he is serious and I find drummers who have some guitar background are much easier to convey your ideas with.

Cool, huh?
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• Re: I forgot to mention!

You Fucker...Congrats dude...Gene Hoglan is the shit..Crytal Mountain..ahhh that's a bad ass song man..one of my very Death Faves ever!!

I NEED that drummer!!!

I'm really Jealous!!!

All these drummer here suck ass..my son can kick most of their asses..and BTW my son loves Gene Hoglan..but he know his work more with SYL.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Steve Vai!
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Steve Vai...yeah he's good..

My favorite Steve Via was with Alkaselzer and the first DLR album..he made a HUGE impact on me there..WOW!!!

then on his P & W solo...man...that was amazing..he is amazing..seriously that guys is sick...he is a sick MO FO!!!

Satch too...I love the Sactmeister...Hey Timmy ..I gave Satchmo my Badge..I have a pic of me and him ..he was so thrilled..you outta see his face ..he was so happy..I would like to post a pic..but I still had some hair..I looked like Andrew Dice Clay..Jacket , sideburns and all...Bada BING!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Mother goose??..Yeah I fucked her Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X