Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill Z Bub\'s Cyber Pub

[ QUOTE ]
    Keith took ALL of my metal off my mp3 player and put on all of his Huey Lewis, CCR, and Tim McGraw shit on there. OMIGOD. That was so not cool! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] not cool at all. I haven't done that yet, but I do sneak a bit of metal into the wife's iPod occasionally. So she'll suddenly get an unexpected shot of Opeth or Laaz Rockit or something in amongst her Nickelcreek, Gorillaz & Natalie Imbruglia. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm not a complete bastard though - I always make sure they are mellower tracks, like a Last Tribe instrumental or whatever.
    [ QUOTE ]
    He hasn't even gotten to Nevermore and Opeth and Tarot yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
    choice!!
    [ QUOTE ]
    If I want Keith to do something, I just flash him. Works EVERYTIME!

[/ QUOTE ]
    You want me to do something round the house, Emmy? Anytime! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

This is a THC induced response to my sis Emmy . You can read it too. I will make this enlightning or retarded...This can go either way.

OH EMMY..Oh my shit. That is pure devastation.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Yes , Keith NEEDS his own player!! Wow , yes I can see why you shot him the "look" and why he's probaby still in there right now downloading Tarot...Yeesh. In fact I just pictured that whole thing , like I was there. Emmy , your a "unique" woman , I mean this in the most highest regaurd..I"m sincere!! YOU are not a typical "ditz" this is confirmed. In fact your intelligence may feel "insulted at times by primordial "grunts".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Please forgive us , For we know not what we do. All will be well . Keith will fix your MP3 player and will get his own. That shant happen again. If he did borrow it again , he must take a liking to THAT metal or else..or else what..exactly..the "look"..the Maleocchio!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Try not to be be too hard on the Keith. Like all of us..he know not what he do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes , Emmy most woman in my experience and observation thru others. A lot of women like "power struggles" and "drama" . I discovered the nicest womens with the biggest pieces of shits imaginable . I find the psychic vampires / Succubi with the nicest guys in the world. They take kindness for weakness and take advantage at all oppurtunities .These women share similiar characteristics such as Petty , manipulative , jealous , demanding , greedy , disageeable , resentment , unaccountable , spiteful , veracious and so on . Either case the union will be terminated at some point. Being vampires , they are dependant on others and suck the freakin' life out of men.

Good relationships consist of two reasonable , accountable and responsible humans. Individualy each could stand on their own if need be. One may make more income , but that would balance out in divorce fees , child support , spliting assets and etc , if that were the case.

Folks such as our parents , you and Keith , Val and I , and people in general confirm this crap.

We are lucky to have such partners. Correction , I can NOT use the terms "luck" or "fortunate" . We have a gift of judgement. To abuse that gift should be punishible. My flesh and blood brother is incarcerated for 1 year in Maximum security. This is the 3rd time , he's a career douche that belongs where he's at. Sad to say that about blood , but fact is fact. Every criminal and psycho-path in the world is somebody's blood.

You reap what you sow.

Many times some settle for less or compromise their standards for various reasons when choosing your mate. Then they try to "mold" them to their liking , to fit their "needs". This is where the assaches ensue . Since people are born who they are and can not change. They may conform to certain things due to necessity or self preservation. But the bottomline is that we are who we are. Then the power struggles to establish how much their mates can tolerate. Always seeing how far they can go and once she gains that territory it's hers.

Emmy , I NEED chocolate too. Could be the caffiene ..who knows..I'd say I'm unique , I'm certainly no regular Joe . I don't like or do too much but what I do love , I do well.

Man I can go on about this forever guys , BUT BUT BUT..I'm always wondering about your thoughts.."Its too long" , "he sucks" , "F him" , "he's a dick" , "he must be high" , "Fag"..well you know.

Rattle , I seen Behemoth open for Halford a couple years ago , I got their last 4 cds. I didn't know their material at that time and thought their sound and performance was mediocre IMO. Now that I'm familiar with their stuff I would probably appreciate them much more. Everybody had terrible sound that night. The Metal God himself was terrible and Uber pissed because of it. Primal Fear had the only good sound that night and they smoke live.

Jack , we can never deposit too much here and speaking of complaints. Dude you been going thru all kinds of crazy. Talk to me my brotha. What ails thee...besides life at this moment. What is your main concern. I know your job future is one.

I'm High! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bill Z
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

G ..he erased the Tarot..HOW??!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Nevermore , Opeth..hell that's all I listen too , well not all I'm listening to the new COB "Not dead yet". I like it more and more..it's hookin' me.

I have a future RANT and it all started with THIS..I have a beef with the late Anton LeVay , that phony fucking poser!

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object...51.DTL&o=0

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SHITBALLS!!!!! Home life sucks, work life sucks, I swear I'm ready to take all my money from the bank and head out to see Tommy and just forget about life for a while. I'm at work with a bruised right hand from punching reinforced glass. I'm drinking coffee and Southern Comfort and I took some librium, hopefully this shit will calm me down. I've fucking had it. There is a certain group of people I'm ready to do some serious damage to. I could really use a good speedball right now and a day at the beach. Tommy, what's the closest airport to you? A joint and a beer ain't gonna cure this stress and anger this time.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jack - I'm booked this weekend for my anniversary. But next weekend we need to hookup. Give me a holler.

But if you and Tommy go on a crime spree you should consider contacting Judas Priest and seeing if you could work out some cash for your legal fees. In exchange, you guys would give them reality show style video footage of your escapades for an upcoming remake of the "Breakin' the Law" video. Just a thought...
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Jack, you and Tommy are heading off in the wrong direction with this bank robbery thing! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

ARMORED CARS are where the money is, guys! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Sure you have to work a little harder for it, but the payoff is a lot bigger! You want $10K or half a mill a shot? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks Tim. I'm slightly calmer now but things could quickly escalate again. I'll contact you during the week.

Comment

Right now I'd rather gut a drug mule for his stash.

Comment

i got a plan, a much better plan. and the closest airport is john wayne. dude, this is my last day in business it looks like so i'm looking forward to any endeavore or adventures that you're up for. you can stay as long as you want. i'll make it a comfortable stay. promise.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

all you have to do is make it out to black crowes beach, and the fun starts right away.

Comment

this might possibly be my last day of posting for a while, possibly a long while so i would like adresses or phone numbers pm'ed to me before i leave so i can put you in my "black book" and can contact anyone if need be. i'd hate not to be able to speak to anyone here.

Comment

Hey Jack . Take a breather man. Try to count your blessing is you can man. That is hard to do when things start to topple on your ass..I know this shit. I been thru alot..but it all works out in the end . I almost lost my wife during her back surgery in (7..she was there for 6 months pumped full of antibiatics for menagitis that was growing on her new hardware in her spine. She was 69 lbs soaking wey with a food tube in her. I was eating all her pain meds to get me thru..she didn't need them..she was doped up in the hospital. I was taking care of Vin who was three and going back and forth to the Hospital..My co workers donated 21, 000 dollars to my sick time bank so I could saty home and take care of my wife. ...This was right before Halloween and went all the way to my B-Day in April. I got a 3 year old boy crying for his mom everday and asking me when she was comig hime..I didn't think she wasn't..so all this crap was all the way thru the Holidays..Thanksgiving , Christmas , friggin' Easter she was getting better..finally..

Now she is fine , and takes care of me..I would have never though that back then. She helps me alot now , she still aggravates me..but I glad she still around to do so. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hang in there brother , Life sucks hard sometimes. It just takes the ass right out of you. But hang in there man..You have many people that care 'bout ya and think you're a righteous dude..because you are.

It is you that is keeping your family together..your the strong one there..they need you. Even though I feel worthless these days my family needs me too..

I'm not what I used to be bro..not even close. I'm broken , mentaly and physically from this fucking neck/ nerve damage..this injury has made me dependant of pain meds..I need them..I'm in constant pain.

My fretting pinky is paralyzed and it feels like there is a glove on my playing hand..but I still can play..I don't know how..."will" prolly.

so my options are to take a chance at a very high risk surgery and possibly lose my playing hand all together or pop pills..I'll go with the latter at this time. Unless my neck gets worse..where I'll lose more fingers..when I have "nothing" more to "lose"..then its knife time.

Until then , I eat pills....and fuggit.

I still have a sense of humor..and want to breathe at this time.

Of course I think of taking the easy way out at times. My family , does not give me this option. I want to be around to see Vin get married and carry the torche..When I'm a grandpa..my job will be over..My "purpose" so to speak.

I am goping to break off her guys . Its Indian Summer I guess so I'm going to pick Vinny up with the Cobra one last time this year ..and call it a night.

Take care , and have a great weekend.

Bill Z

Tommy PM sent bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

My Dying Bride, Anathema (early is better, but some of the new stuff is cool) and Paradise Lost (early) are easily the best ones you mentioned there.

Anathema's The Silent Enigma and Pentecost III are awesome...they were my favorite albums years ago when I was going through a bad depression...don't try it they won't help you though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] but very beautiful music when you're in that kind of mood.

my fave MDB record is Turn Loose The Swans..and my fave PL record is Draconian Times..great songs and great production.

God damn I gotta work my way through some of that stuff on the "S list"...haven't even heard of half of 'um [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill you are very knowledgeable about metal..I respect that very much. you're the only one I 'know' who have such an enormous collection of metal! One day we'll have a few cold ones in hell's ghetto and listen to some of that good 'ole metal [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Jack, stay loose on this crap my man. Don't go hitting any banks without me - I can shake the Lone Dangler at the security cameras while you and Tommy rid the joint of its buckage. This diversion tactic has never failed me - I shake it at my wife and she leaves the room...every time.

Chin up, my man or I send you a pic of it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

err, what the fuck? I think I just replied to a post somewhere in the middle of the thread.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

sorry about that one! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X