Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill Z Bub\'s Cyber Pub

[ QUOTE ]

Emmy , thank you Sis..I don't even know what to do over there yet..I'm a newbie ..I'm sure I will cause some trouble ..that seems to happen wherever I go... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

John set it up for you... go bug him. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nooooooooooo.............

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welp... if you know what you want, BillZee, and plan to spend any time over there- I'll design something for you.
        Then I'll hand the code off to John and he can put it in for you.

Wait.

That sounds bad. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

he's black now like mine... How.. Basic... I sorta like mine like that...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Kids can be really evil. And vile. They're pretty much the same word actually! Kinda like Santa and Satan. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Geez Jack! What a night! Yeah, NOT a good day to come knockin' on your door starting trouble! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I think you're about due for some peace and quiet, yes, I think so.
            Hope your daughter is okay, she's had a rough time of it too.

And BillZ... Yes! You are exactly right about that asshat. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            BTW... you need some cool stuff on your page! I'm going to leave you a comment later. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

no shit. I've had my run in with evil children. Teaching a 7th and 8th grade choir 20 adolescents 15 of which are girls....omfg they are the evilest little shits ever.

Comment

Girls are WAY more evil than boys.
              I feel for ya, Drip!!

Comment

I don't know what the hell I'm doing there..I'm going to edit some of that and tell them I'm Gay..

I figure I would have a lot more friends that way..

I just had to "Introduce" my self to the new renta-neighbors next door..typical bust outs.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Some young broad comes out the back door yelling and slamming the door and shit..I was outside with my dad playing with the Cobra..So it was time to go "Introduce" myself..

This was my appraoch , I think it was warming..it went something like this.."Hey , get the fuck over here. I'm your neighbor , What..you got some domestic shit goin' on. I don't give a fuck what you do in that house. But I don't want to hear , see or smell a fuggin' thing. Otherwise don't finish unpacking. I delt with the likes of your kind too many times. You'll be outta ..are we clear.."

The only thing she blurted out was an "excuse me"..what did ya fart.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I won't have that bullshit man. This is MY home...ya know..I don't "rent" ..I own this bastage. If these bust outs want to act like bust outs..then go back to the fucking ghetto and live with the other bust outs... Not in MY backyard..F That.

I pay over three thousand a year in propert taxes not to live with bust outs..

So , it's time to call the landlord..Fuggum!

This assmunch landlorde should put a revolving door on his place..

Did I ever tell you ...People suck ass! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

People sucking ass is all your fault, William. You dedicated three or more pages of this thread to the joys of "eatin' ass." Remember? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I remembers Jimmy..I was giving a class on the subject..Ass 101. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I haven't induldge in that since I posted that..I don't wanna.

I don't feel like it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ever since I went to AA.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Ass Anonymous"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is why you are my hero. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

And you are mine Jimmy..ahhh Thank You.

Comment

Satans Spawn has hit My Space [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...That is correct sir..

Now I must go there and mess with that thing..I have no clue what to do over there.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

my name there as always is..

Bill_Z_Bub [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Well I saw Behemoth and Exhumed last Friday and rather enjoyed myself. Now I'm still debating whether or not I can afford to go and see Vader and Decapitated on the 14th...hmmmm.

Comment

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

So Rattle How were they..How was Behemoth..

I heard nothing but good things about Vader live..they are from Poland..and they been at it for a while...if you see them bust a polish joke..they'll love that.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X