Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Jeez Bro , what's up with her. Maybe you need to call an Exorcist.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Seriously, maybe it was good to see that element you mentioned. Hopefully she'll realize she can't pull this crap or play these games.

WTF is her biggest complaint. WTF can a 14 year old girl complain about. I WISHED I had ger problems..

I can see if you kicked her to the curb and she was on the streets doing who knows what for money..but that is not the case. It will be if she don't knock this crap off. That's it, Tell I said to knock this shit off.

6 men to carry her.. Hell , Jack with your permission let me come over there and scare the living shit out of her.. I will cast the demons OUT!

and once they are out...ummm..I'll bring them back home..with me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude it takes 6 men who aren't trying to hurt her. One quick move from me with a raised hand and she falls to the floor cowering. I don't fuck around and I don't take her shit. I don't even have to hit her, she knows I will if I feel it warrants it but never knows when I feel the time is right. She's called the cops a few times when I "set her straight" and when the cops showed up they told her I had every right as long as it was done in discipline and not anger and they said they'd have done alot worse if it was their kid. She did not get to go to the magistrates office, she was at the "hospital" on the ground and wouldn't get up. The cops and the hospital said they could do nothing without the magistrates order, even though the doctor had written the orders for her to be put in, so I went there by myself and did the paperwork. Her main complaint is that she has a curfew and every so often is told no by me or her mother when asking for something, yeah, we're horrible parents. She's Bipolar and ADD and ODD. At least now I'll have a few nights of peace and quiet and according to Tommy my Atomic Fed Ex should be coming in soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

That's right Jack. Yeah, I know they weren't trying to hurt her. Nobody wants that. So CURFEW is her gripe. Did you guys ever get a curfew citation..that can be costly like 150 bucks a pop. I issued those out a few times.. Well I had to. I was detailed as a "curfew car"..I would cruise arounf checking kids IDs ..most of the time they don't have ID..but some were obviously VERY young walking aroung the hood at 3 am..I'd round them up and take them home to momma who had no clue half the time. But they get pissed when I give them the citation..that's the only "reaction" i get from them ..otherwise they didn't give a shit.

I know you TCB Jack..you're good like that..I know what ADD is but what is ODD...I have OCD...no it's not Obese Cock Disorder.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No I check the knobs on my stove everytime I pass by it..that kind of OCD..

All my shirts are two fingers apart and all the hangers must be the same and all in the same direction..

The screws in my outlet covers must be pointed in the same way..vertical or horizontal..not diagnal..that bothers me..

The screws in my Guitar pups too..it's crazy stuff man.

I can't go to sleep if a dish is in the sink..

I pick up lint off the rug all day..

That's what I have..I hate it!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm gonna sneak in your house and tattoo lint on your pecker. Should keep you busy for a while.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..

Yeah I would say so Jimmy. Thatwould drive me crazy. Not only would that drive me crazy. My whole family will go insane.

Wait that's impossible , they're already insane. Well they're my family ..whatta U expect the Brady Bunch.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

ODD is Oppositional Defiant Disorder. Here is a link and the symptoms are her EXACT personality: ODD Her problem is not just curfew. It's basically ANY rule. She's good about her curfew most of the time but if she wants to do something and we tell her no, like go skating on a Friday night whenmy wife and I just can't take her due to other obligations she'll throw fits like a 4 year old. She gets VERY hateful towards her mother.

Comment

FUCK!!!!!!!

I GOT ODD , NO SHIT!!!

I'm not kidding either man..I swear. The worst thing you can say to me is the word.."no"..I immediately see red. I'm spoiled..I guess this is a spoiled brat kinda thing..

I'm a spoiled brat..

She will learn EVENTUALLY there is "lines" you can not cross..

I learned..the hard way...I got bounced out of two high schools for my behavior..and I was violent..BIG TIME!!

But you grow out of that shit thru experience and wisdom..

If she keeps this up Kack and worse comes to worse..you can always file unruly on her with the State..that's not a good thing..and I know you want avoid that like the plague. But it is good to know that option is there in case you need it. I mean she already called the cops when you disciplined her.

This is tough stuff Bro , I wish you the best and just keep on her..like you said she has a good heart and you know she has ":good" in her..she needs counseling or anger management classes it seems..

If anything she won't like the classes and just "behave"
                " so she don't have to go to them..

Keep us posted Jack..There are alot of parents and wise people right here..we are with you man..

Well I gotta do homework.., and go to Vinny's wrestling practice , it's tough but he wants to stick it out

Comment

i'll have tracking numbers for jack, lerx, and johnny by this afternoon. yee haa!!!! it's time for all of us to calm down annnnnnd buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaave lyyyyyyyyyyyyke thuh aaaaahhhhduuuuhlts we arrrrrrrrrrrrrre , errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg uh what happen to my seat? you're sitting in it jack. oh, cool.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think I need the Atomic Kookbat Green Hoodie to give me superpowers. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm all for calming down, but behaving like adults is not much fun! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

When I was a kid, I had ODD; my dad gave me BTF therapy and it cured me. BTF is Backhand To Face, and it really works after the first couple of dozen times. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It may not cure the attitude, but it curbs the symptoms.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

remember "lights out" Lerx, as opposed to today's "time out"
                        it's such a fukkin' joke.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah, Dr. Benjamin Spock ruined a whole generation of kids, especially American kids.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I was raised by an Irish Catholic father that wore a big belt and swung it hard when I got out of line and ONLY when I got out of line, never in anger, only discipline, and I love him with all my heart.

Comment

There you have it, except my dad was Scots Irish/English/Dutch/Spanish Episcopalian (Mom was Greek/Irish Catholic though) and he let me get away with much more than he ever nailed me for. If he hit me I KNEW I had it coming, and then some. It actually did make me feel worse for letting him down than the fact he'd had to smack my ass. I have no kids myself, but my nieces and nephews and their kids are amazingly well-behaved. They have not had many spankings, but when they get one they realize that they're already way out of line, and they chill out. My oldest great-niece is ADD and somewhat ODD, I'd guess, from her demeanor, but for some reason she always
                              responds to me when I ask her to chill. We don't have the disciplinarian thing between us, so I think when I ask her to chill it bypasses that triggered defiance thing.

... for now. She's 13 going on 25 though, so we shall see.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Hi Rich
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X