Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Happy New year J-dawg, I'll give you a ring a jing this afternoon, we're gonna try again Sunday in the early a.m.
    i got your digits, get your card ready for possible fed ex.
    stylings.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, I love you! In a bro sort of way of course.

Comment

The love is much felt, i'd take a missile in the chest for you guys as well.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey y'all, belated Merry Christmas! sorry I missed ya's, my brother-in-law passed away on 12/21 and I've been busy at my sister's place ever since. He was a great guy and will be sorely missed. Anyway, hope everyone's doing well.

Bill, congrats to Vinny on the Jackson and the wrestling! Both are awesome! As for the constipation, consider a colon hydrotherapist. They stick a hose up your ass and flush all the packed-in shit out, basically. It's about $60 for a 45-minute treatment. They say John Wayne had 45 lbs. of compressed shit in his intestines when he died. Who knows, you might learn to like it "just because"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

holy crap bill. literally [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I love you fuckers!!

Rich...that's why John Wayne walked like that..they find half a horse in my plumbing probably..I have know clue how it got there..but's that my luck.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tim ...waddup home slice!.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

John...yes I am ALWAYS full of shit...of course. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vinny lost to some fuggin' kid that shaved his balls and drove to school..he cheated..the coached KNEW about this kid and seen him in the circuit for three years..but they let him thru anywhoo and of course beat Vin, who's in 5th. grade..oh well..Vin gave hime a fight ...oh yes he did!!

He'll get his win eventually....it's tough just starting out..you gotta take your lumps and advance for years...until the newbies are your prey..that's how it works..but Vin's a tough SOB...hmmm...wonder who inspired that..?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I SHIT...it was awesome..I prayed to Satan ...and badaboom...I shitted..or shat...ya see, we be homies, he my boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well I'm flowin'..so I'm goin'...time to PARTY..I finally get to have a little "fun" now this Christmas break.

Val got Possession of Emmy tonight..

The real life story of our very own Emmy...I can't waite to see it...yes the girl did die in the story...but Emmy is a zombie!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Zombies are cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, I'm gonna toke till' I'm a zombie...awesome.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Later!

Oh yeah.....Tommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh hhhh...yeahhh.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill! Great to have you back man!

where have you been!!? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

All F'd up Bro...well this week..just gettin' over it..

Oh..then before that..I had a MAJOR toothache had two molars YANKED...which put me in my current pickle..taking MUCHO vicodins...man those can bite ya...right in the ass! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Lately, I'm VERY busy with The Vinman...his wrestling/homework takes up alot of my time now..my wife is working more hours..So I'm a Wrestling Dad...it's like a Soccer Mom ..but with a ginormous penis..yeah, that's me.

Miss ya too bro! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ah that sucks (the teeth) but is also very cool, spending quality-time with your son!

Anyways, great to have ya back man, this place just isn't the same without you! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks Brotha and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...have a kick ass night man!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Just watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose last night.
                        It was VERY good. But if you're expecting it to be like "The Exorcist" you will be disappointed.
                        But I really liked it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

There ain't no relief. My knee went out to where I could only stay upright for 4 hours. Went to Kaiser and instead of giving "real" pain pills, they gave me a 4x dose of Motrin. Read the lable. I drink vast quantities of beer. Motrin kills the liver. De-lem-a. I have been drinking beer (and boxed wine) longer than most of you pups have been alive. So what do I do to kill the pain? Drink more beer. My knee finally came around about a year and half later. At least, I'm only hooked on beer/wine (aka food) than drugs. I am so fukking happy that they didn't give me the "Big guns" [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

ooooh that sucks Fett...yeah Motrin..that's just an anti inflamatory really...doesn't do anything for me. A lousy Darcacette will work tho, that usually takes the edge off any break thru pain I have..for the most part.

Emmy...man I thought that movie sucked..Val and Vinny fell alseep and sat and watched that crap by myself. That chick was just fuggin' nuts....perception is reality...if you TRULY belive that you are a host to demons and demonic possession..then well you are..to the point where you could get sick enough , lose your appetite and go into acute anorexia..I've a little experienced on all these issues.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

she basically died of anorexia..depression thru any means can trigger a person into such a state..especialy a spiryual person that belives p[ossession is a reality..

I invite a demonic possesion...I invite one on a daily basis...I'm inviting one now as we speak...nuthin!

what scared me as a 9 year old Catholic boy, I now embrace as a allie..or theory there of..

it's the Theory of God that scares me now..

Well since "God" is the "creator" and is the ONLY diety that has the power to create and control..I'm afraid what he has done to man then and now and later..

Satan could only influence man with God's consent..so sayeth the Bible..per the book of Job for one example.

Satan has no such powers and if he did, mortals "glorified primates" would not be his priority..God wasn't that stupid to give him "power"..hell "The Light" he did give Lucifer bit both of them in the ass..

So sayeth 'Z Bub..

Comment

Happy, I am glad you are back Bill, New Year [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Thanks Fett...and a happy New Year to you my man!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

OH..Emmy one more thing that bothered me about that movie...taking into consideration that in a court of law, you are to swear to God to tell the truth..The Oath..

Since more than 80% of poeple in this country is christian / catholic / baptist and etc ..well God does TRULY exist..

They NEVER used that leverage in the movie for the defense...why you think? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

The prosecutet said ..I am a man of faith...she "mentioned" that but did NOT elaborate on that any further..At THAT time I would have put HIM on the stand and drilled him a new asshole...

I would have made a better defense for that preist than that woman ..IMO

your theory Sis..or whoever watched this Emily Rose movie.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X