Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Tommmmmmmmmmyyy..... Fed ex baby... hahaha....

Comment

Fed Up you mean? The minute shop opens back up you're 1st on the list Johnny. I think next weekend is the one. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        They say John Wayne had 45 lbs. of compressed shit in his intestines when he died.

[/ QUOTE ]

Urban Legend

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          They say John Wayne had 45 lbs. of compressed shit in his intestines when he died.

[/ QUOTE ]

Urban Legend

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehh, I know people with 45 pounds of compressed shit in their heads...

__________________________________________________ _

Hey Tommy, you just perked my mood up! Keep me posted! haha...

Comment

You looking for me John? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well, umm, I didn't think so... hehe...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Ehh, I know people with 45 pounds of compressed shit in their heads...

[/ QUOTE ]

You rang? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I just thought maybe you had been talking to my wife. She calls me 50 - the pounds of shit she claims resides in my noggin.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Impressive...

Comment

I think super drunk girls are full of shit, I had to shag one 5 times straight on the new years eve but she just layed like a dead whale.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm sorry about that Endrik. Better try Black Crowes Beach out next time. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I will do that Tommy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I think super drunk girls are full of shit, I had to shag one 5 times straight on the new years eve but she just layed like a dead whale.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            yea, that rohypnol knocks em out like a motherfucker, don't it? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey John..I just got lotsa candy today...and it not even Halloween!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Jimmy , Hey Tommy , Hey Jack ..E humpin' a beached whale is a little funner than humpin' your hand I guess..or maybe not...Hey G...Hey Tim...Hey Ron..Hey Buzz..Hey sista Emmy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Almost done with wrestling..by the time this is over..I am going to need the break..wouldn't be bad if I didn't have to drive cross town and sit there while he practices..but oh well...I shouldn't complain I guess...what else do I have to do..nuthin'.

Just checking in, and checking out for now ...I think my wife is going to service me..it's been a while..Vinny is on Christmas break..and that doesn't make it too conveinient to get a quicky..I was constipated anywhoo..

It's just awesome to take a dump..

Later guys..

BTW Tommy..what did you do...I want full details...well try and keep it an R rating...that's what I do...I can never really get too X rated in here..and I'm a XXX rated Mo Fo..so believe it or not..I do lots of editing in my rantings...If I don't edit them..I'm sure the Admins will..well they have to...alot of times I'm just too high to know better.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Z
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                yea, that rohypnol knocks em out like a motherfucker, don't it? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's that?

Comment

Working...
                                X