Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill

I've always wanted to know how many criminals are suing cops if they haven't done everything by the book/have ignored the arrested folks rights etc. Are cops are getting into deep shit because of that?
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Re: Bill - cop questions

IMO they only seem to get in trouble when a civilian is around filming the incident, ie, the Inglewood cop that slammed the teenager on the trunk of his cruiser at a gas station....the Chino cop that shot the Corvette passenger 3 times while he was complying....the LA cop that smacked the car thief on the head with his flashlight after a foot chase while a news chopper was filming...the Compton cops that unloaded 125 rounds on a dude in his SUV...and that's just the ones I can remember here in LA in the last year! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Any other case, it's the cop's word against the perp...who are most people gonna believe?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Any other case, it's the cop's word against the perp...who are most people gonna believe?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but I think it would be pain in the ass when every asshole is trying to sue you, you would win but the time you have to spend in the court or shit would drive you insane
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I have been sued a couple times.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Our law derpatment and city prosecuter both found the bogus complaints "unfounded" after a very brief invest..and squashed them immediately..

In fact because of that I had the option to sue them..but I didn't!

Felony Fleeing and Eluding...happens all the time..Bikes especially..we can never catch the bikes..we just chase them a bit and hope they wreck...sometimes they do...oh well.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My dad did that shit with his Bike back in the day...he'd run..go hide...turn off his bike..waite and go..

My old Vette ..my dad's again now is ALL blacked out..I blacked out everything..I went passed this cop on the freeway at 142MPH..by the time he turned his lights on..I could have been home in 30 seconds..it was right around the corner from my home..but when you are a COP..that is something you don't want to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So I pulled off the exit ramp and waited what felt like an eternity for him to pull behind me..This guy was a 'burb cop (punk)..He was scared..Yelled for me to turn off my car and put my keys on the roof..GEEZ..Oh Boy.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

He called for back up..I tried to crack my door just to show him my Tin..but he immediately freaked out..like Barney Fife..So I sat there until his back up came..They both run out of their cars..The guy on my passenger side..draws his weapon..My windows are black as shit..and it's 3AM.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

This is where it gets FUNNY..The cop finaly tells me to see my drivers license..so I gave him my police Id..he looks at me and goes...wha..??

I'm like "yeah, I tried to tell you".."I could have just went home but I was being cool and waited for you"..

He was kinda mad and asked why I was going 146...I said my digital speedo read 142.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Well I got you at 146..I said "cool".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I continued, I just got the vette and wanted to see what it can do..what better time to try it than 3AM..

He cooled off..his partner liked the car and was asking me about it..

They left..and I went home..

Oh, I said..Hey now you know who I am..Next time I'll flash my lights and beep if I see ya sitting there...which I did a couple times..not going fast tho..they flashed back "hello" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

---------------------------------------------------------

Cameras..Man, fuck cameras..they protect the bad guys..remember what I said about Big Bro watching us..well since I don't have to work anymore I feel that way I guess..

You see a cop slapping, slamming a dickhole and it always looks bad on film..but what just happened before that footage..????????????????????????

Me and Ron are Partners..we do a traffic stop..we pull a couple of punks out of a car..Warrants..No drivers license..yadda..so as Ron is walking one back to our zone car..the asshole turns and whacks Ron right in the face ..breaking his glasses..cutting his face and attempts to flee..Well now..when or if I get my hands on that fucker..what do you think is going to happen.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

That's right..exactly what you see on those films is going to happen!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Fuck Yeah..I'm going to beat his ass and make him think twice before he ever does that shit again!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

when I'm done...I'm sure it will be Ron's turn..because he's going to be one pissed off Mo Fo...even if I already kicked his ass!!!

Been there done that about 500 times or so!! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Cameras would be OK..if they caught the entire incident on film..it would be alot easier to sympathize with the cop when you see the poor guy getting socked in the kisser by some asshole..instead of the asshole looking like the victim..

Here's another thing..how do you arrest a combative person in public and make it look good...I learned "tricks" over the years..so it APPEARS I'm not hurting you even tho I really am..come along, pressure point techniques..

No matter what..it never looks "good" when you are thumpin' a dick in public..even when you really have to and have no other choice..or options.

what your baton??..yeah, beating a guy like a baby seal looks just peachy at the airport!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now they got tazers..but that looks just as bad...some passerby that didn't see what just transpired ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS..shoots off the mouth.."oh look how the po-lice is doin' him"..and at that time your mad and your adrenanline is pumpin'..so my common response to that passerby..is "Shut the fucking fuck up you fucking fucker or its your turn"..and that doesn't sound to cool in public either.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's a hard job man! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

especially white cops in the hood..you are in a NO WIN sometimes there man..That's what I mean..

You want black partners in the hood..I had a great black Partner..He'd fuck you up waaayyy faster than any white cop would..because there's no pressure..It's OK for him to beat the shit out of a black dude...not me tho..I can't touch 'em..no way...That would be racist! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

white cops are soooo worried about that shit man..which clouds our judgement and reaction time when needed..because of that kind of pressure..you always think.."Oh man, I'm going to get in trouble"..that pressure doesn't exist for black cops..not at all!!

If I was black ..I'd rather get pulled over by white cops anyday..everyday..because a black cop will kick your ass in a heartbeat..so much so..It would surprise my ass at times..I would be in absolute shock and awe...just watching and going..."ahhh , are you cool..ummm...you need any help there do ya?...No?...cool" [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I had this one bad ass black partner ex SEAL..we would go to a Domestic run..The woman would tell her story..and we go in the bedroom or wherever to get his side..as soon as we walk in the room ..my partner would just sucker punch their ass and stomp them to shit..and there's me.."Ummmm...OK then...Ummmmmm...well OK then..OK then..Ummm" [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Not kidding!!!!

It's a hard job man!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

wow [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

"wow"..

Exactly!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And you guys wonder why I'm nuts.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Fuck Yeah..I'm going to beat his ass and make him think twice before he ever does that shit again!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

when I'm done...I'm sure it will be Ron's turn..because he's going to be one pissed off Mo Fo...even if I already kicked his ass!!!

Been there done that about 500 times or so!! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I was gonna ask about the "tuning up of the perp" but looks like you answered it!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

yes I tuned them up in many a Sally port parties.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No cameras there.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Whenever a perp tells me he going to kick my ass or my partner's...I hold him to it...at that time..he has NO choice.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Into the Sally we go...close the door, take off gun belt...give it to partner ..NOW KICK MY ASS!!!

BING...C'mon Kick MY ASS..

BING BING...Kick MY ASS...

BING BING BING...You're not doing a very good job..BING BING!!

BING BING..man, you suck at kickin' my ass..BING..

why are you crying?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BING! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah Ron, just a few times.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

GOOD NIGHT GUYS..

I haven't slept yet..not at all..

I must take my dad to the docs in the AM for his knee injections..his last one...thank goodness..

TTYL!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill your PM box is full tried to msg you back.
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I got pulled over one time.
                        I was just moseying along minding my own business, looked in the rearview mirror... Cherries!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                        I honestly thought it was for someone else and I pulled over to let him go by. Then the cop followed me.
                        Ohhhhkaaay.

So I pulled into a parking lot off the main highway and the cop blocks me in. In case I decide I'm going to run I guess. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Mr. Cop saunters up to my window and I have my info all ready for him. He tells me he caught me speeding, which I had NO idea I was! He had completely caught me off guard. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        He says, "Ma'am did you know you were going 50 in a 35mph zone?". I look at him and say, "Alrighty". [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                        He just looks back at me.
                        Then he says, "Umm... are you going to tell me why you were speeding?"
                        I busted out laughing and said, "You got me! I had no idea I was going that fast. Boy, you're good! Write me up, man!"
                        He just stands there totally perplexed. Then takes my info and goes back to his car. I have a pristine driving record, nothing on me anywhere. Totally clean.
                        He comes back and hands back my license and insurance stuff and then asks me if I'm military (he had noticed the base tags on my car, apparently). I tell him, "You betcha! My husband is active-duty Air Force". He says, "Have a nice day, ma'am. Thank you for what your family does for our country! Keep it no more than 5 over and you're good to go."

I tell him, "Hey that's way cool of you! Sure, no problem. Thanks, man! Have a good one!". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So, that was my experience with being pulled over for speeding. I was so surprised! That cop was a smarty too, he was hidden away somewhere sneaky and just appeared out of nowhere behind me. He was pretty cool. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

If I would be a cop, Emmy would be just the one I would pull over and have a conversation with [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nice talkin' sis [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Emmy would definitely get a break with me..

She could run me down drunk..and she'll be just PEACHY

That's really awesome to hear Emmy..it is nice to know that there is some nice cops out there ...

I know many..but I also know many dickheads..I swear the only reason why they took this job is because they got their ass kicked in school everday..and now they are on a mission..

I know this..Total Napolean complex..

There is a cop that gave his own daugjhter a ticket..after the other officers stopped and let here go..he insisted to write her up...Yeah, she hated him...

This guy already fucked with many of my friends..including John LONG ago...

He's just a dick..a total dick..

we are personaly "cool" with each other..but he puts that badge on and he is Robocop..he almost got killed many times and almost took other officers down with him..he got shot in the face..I think that made him even worse!!

I have to admit he has done some good..but he's still a dick!

He'll give you a ticket Emmy..If he stops you..no matter what 99.9% of the time your getting a ticket..

Comment

Hey Guys ..Hey Emmy...Man what a difference a little sleep can do..

Yesterday I was so GIDDY...but I had fun here all day!

You know what I discovered...

I make fun of what most people take seriously...and I take seriously what most people make fun of..

I dunno why...I just do.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Well, Since I been on a cop story roll ..let me think of a breif one..hmmmm..

Ohhh..here's random thought on the matter..sorta

I been retired now since November of 03..

Since then so much in my department has changed..new mayor..administration...alot of people I know were promoted and shuffled around.

Heres where I'm getting at..These guys that were promoted to top brass..I mean the commanders of these district and the prez of our Union..they now have a "high profile" status.

But not long ago I worked side by side..and were good friends with many of these people..working together everyday...sharing our personal biz..knowing each others dirty laundry and our families..well you know..

Some of these guys make me look "Tame"..I mean they are just fucking "CRAZY"...back in the day..some drank on the job, had sex on the job, and did things well I don't even want to mention..

But now they are the top echelon.

Not that this is a bad thing really...they did take care of biz..but on a personal level..whew...wow!

I discovered and know that this is just life..and no man or woman of authority and power is exempt of this..they are just people..just like this..

Including all the presidents and other famous historical figures..that have reach high status..some being immortal in History books..even Hitler has his soft, vunerable unberbelly and fun in his personal life..was prolly a silly bastid at the bar.

All the "beautiful" people ..well they ain't so beautiful.. role models, actors and actress, authors, inventors, The rich..like Bill Gates , Trump and all the popes..Jesus , Ghandi...etc...they all take a dump everday..just like us..

just people..nothing more..nothing less..

Still men and women are NOT equal..never was or will be..there will always be people of worth..and human pollution..we all float to our own level.

this is reality!

Just thinkin'.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

write a book sweet william

Comment

Working...
                                X