Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

I still have to check out Anathema, I hear their Pentacost III album is really good.

Comment

Hey Bill, what do you think of the new Necrophagist? From what I've heard it's supposed to be pretty good.

Comment

Creepy Someone else just recommened that one to me ...I haven't heard it yet ...but I will.

Rattle ...that's a good one ...I'm sure you'll like that ...clean vocals , very melodic , really cool songs that'll grow on you..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The new Therion albums Lemuria and Sirius B came in the mail today. I'm so happy. \m/

Comment

OHHHHHHH yeahhhh ...that album kicks ass ... I need to put that on tonight!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll be jamming these for a while I guarantee.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                The new Therion albums Lemuria and Sirius B came in the mail today. I'm so happy. \m/

[/ QUOTE ]

those are awesome [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

They are quite awesome I must say [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I wish I was rich and had unlimited time, so many good bands out there that need a good listening to.

Comment

Well I'm not rich ...but I'm retired with a halfway decent pension...good enough to not have to work.

so all I do is lay around ...get induced and buy and listen to metal ..

that's it..

oh , and talk to you guys.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Because we're so super cool [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Bill I'm tryin to get there myself ... but the government does'nt cosider three bullet wounds and a spinal cord injury a disability so I guess I just gotta eat enough so I'm a fat ass and then I can get any parking space I want.

Comment

Oh **** it I had to turn 400 myself.

Comment

Man , that sure sucks ass dude ..three bullets huh...

well I came close to getting drilled many times ...but I was just lucky in that aspect ..I shot , maimed and disfigured people though..but they were dickholes....human pollution ...I really wish I'd killed them ...but sh!t never dies ..

How in the hell does a spinal chord injury NOT warrant disabilty ...well I do know how...but I can't say without some "recourse"...sometimes saying the truth makes you very unpopular amoung some folks ...like I really care.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I been thru way to much crazy and sick BS in my life to worry about someones "feelings".. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear this VO ...you seem like truly good people ...something I don't say too often..most of you guys are

That's why I hang around here ...or else I wouldn't bother.

I don't hang out with garbage ...that's for sure....

I should continue my ridiculous list now ...I still have a whole "other" list to do...after this is done ...that's nuts...but important to me.

I'm listening to Couragous now ...a total Nevermore rip off...

Comment

Listen to Therion you bald headed cock stroker.

Comment

I was listening to the new Lamb of God ....but I got a headache

maybe I should put on Therion ..while I stroke my minnie me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X