Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill - cop questions

Neil is Marty Friedman's one of alltime fav. players
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I was high..look at those typos!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that Bill. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Where's all the cop stuff? C'mon, more stories!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Where's all the cop stuff? C'mon, more stories!

[/ QUOTE ] What? You want Bill to "Cop" an attitude? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Racer, you are the man. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That being said. I don't give a fuck what you think. I thought it was funny. That's my story and I'm stinking to it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Have you ever gone on a ride-along, fett?

Comment

Hmmm, is that code for a meet at the Blue Oyster?

Comment

who gets to play the bad cop?
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Have you ever gone on a ride-along, fett?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ridin' is fun.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

OK Guys...Hey Emmy you can PM me whenever you want now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I deleted abot 250 PMs for now..so go nuts! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Cop stories..you want authentic, behind the scenes real cop stories..SURE.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hell, let me think of one..hmmmm..thiking of an "amusing one.. [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

OH..my first dead body..yeah..it was in Shaker Heights , right outside the Cleveland border...in fact I don't even know why WE got the assignment instead of Shaker..

OK, I was a "ride-a-long"..it was my third day..you do that for 3 days when you are a green rookie..that's the norm..so, I'm in the back seat..my two FTOs, (Field Training Officers) are two of the silliest black guys I ever meet..It was the first time I ate "grits" that morning with them..they thought it was hilarious..It's just creme of wheat..I loved that as a kid..so..well anywhoo. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So, right after my first "soul breakfast"..

we get the call to check on the welfare of an elderly male that has not been seen in a few days..OK, we get no response on his apartment door ..so the apartment manager lets us in with the key...WOwee..as soon as we enetered the place EVERYTHING was dripping wet and humid and muggy..STEAMY is more like it..the ceiling was dripping ..it was raining actually raining in there.. So we find the ol' man in the bathtub..apparently he died in the tub of scalding hot water...natural causes..he was very old..the water was still hot when we were there..It smelled and looked like he was slo-cooked in a crack pot..he boiled..he literally boiled..when the morgue arrived and pulled him from the tub all his skin especially on his entire backside was just hanging off him..ewwwwwwww..nasty!..So they put him in a body bag..but the elevators are so small in theis palce with had to carry the body upright and prop him up in the elevator..some woman got on the elevator...I was about to say.."hey maam ..umm...you can't...."..ahhh fuggit..so she was there with us..with the dude propped up in the corner..she goes what's that..I replied.."Oh, umm that is the elderly gentleman in room #???"..she goes "MR_____???!"..so we go "yeah, you know him"..she states "yeah, "he's myyyyyyyyyeeeee faint" so now we have to call EMS for this poor lady who used to help him with errands....and we are still stuck in the elevator with a steamy body bag that is dripping this guy's stew juices and a fainted lady in a 4 x 4 eleveator..this was my 3rd day on the job and a sign of many wondeful things to come!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got many more..funny or sick..whatever you want!!?? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Bill I enjoyed that and actually needed that this early in the morning. You gave me a smile. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

BillZ,
                                I read that outloud to the Keith! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                Those poor people, I feel for them, but that situation was just hilarious. And only your third day on the job!
                                Yeah, more funny stories!

PMs... cool.
                                My mojo is gone now, it was a totally juicy PM and now I can't remember a damned thing. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I'm tired. Off to snooze. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                                I'll write ya soon!

-Ems

Comment

Working...
                                X