No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Zeegs, stand your ground. I'm gonna go crack a cold one and watch Saw 2.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• That's right Zeegs...some people are just plain dickholes..and sometimes it takes a guy like us to tell them!!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Report back on this, zeeg.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Humorous tales offer rescuers relief

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3689784

Which reminds me, Bill: more cop stories, dammit!

Comment

• More cop stories coming up...

boy, where to start...hmmmmm...

Did I ever tell you about that Biker that I was scoping with binoculars from afar buying what I thought was crack but it was just weed...that's a funny story!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Cop stories..

OK..thinking...hmmmmmmmm

First I gotta take a dump..then a shower..in that order..

I'll be back..

Comment

• I can relate to that dead pig story very much...no not a pun..a real pig..go read it!!

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3689784

Comment

• Everytime I try and think or just randomly think of my job ..I ALWAYS think of Jack Dineen!!!

Jack is one of the baddest motherfuckers I will EVER know..and I'm honored that he was one of my first FTO's..(Field Training Officer)..

when you see COPS in Cleveland and when the Camera zooms in on the CPD patch THAT is Jack Dineen!!

Jack has been twiced divorced and about 50 when I met him..He's already very seasoned and VERY popular in the department amoung "the guys"..when he insisted to have me for his rookie..that was a BIG thing..which prolly shaped the way I am today..in fact I know it was..Jack was also VERY burned out but VERY street smart and FEARLESS!!

Jack was my partner during that Dead Body / Probable Natural with that old lady that died while on the toilet with the purple ring on her ass...Jack was the one that made me laugh and have to run outta the house..in front of all those grieving family members..

Jack was the shit...I can write a book on him alone..

Well, this was MY introduction to Jack Dineen..like I said Jack was one of my very first FTOs..we just "clicked"..I made him laugh constantly..that's prolly what is was..

OK we worked a full day on second shift 1430 to 2230 hours. Jack is demanding that I must go to one of our fellow copper's Birthday Party..Wimbley's 40th Birthday..so his wife is putting on a big sha-bang..lots of booze and food and stuff..

Wimbley is black and an awesome dude..but he lives in the "hood"..big time ghetto "hood"..so being new and not knowing the area..Jack insists that he will drive..when Jack insists on anything..well it's best just to go with it..believe me..

So, Jack gets changed ..I do the same..so he goes "OK Bill..ya ready"..he was all happy and shit..I'm like yeah..I'd much rather be home with the wife at this moment..but I was NEW and didn't want to appear like I wasn't .."one of the guys"..you don't want that as a cop!!

So we are at the light close to Wimbley's house..it's close to Shaker Square..that's all I remember..off of Buckeye..NOT a good area!!

So, it's Summer, Jack doesn't have a worry in the world..in fact he's whistling..I'm sitting on the passenger side..and we are at an intersection...there is some black dudes just standing on the corner..they spot us immediately..well we do stand out a bit ...one of them says .."hey honkey"...Jack throws his 38 snub in front of my face and blasts two rounds BOOM BOOM out the passemger window and says "FUCK YOU N****R"... ...they fuckin' scatter!!!!!

I'm frozen..Jack is laughing his fuckin' ass off...I'm still frozen which is making him laugh harder...we get to the party and he immediately tells everybody there about it..and we are two of four white dudes there..I'm still frozen..

Wimbley and the other black coppers were like "what's wrong Z..Jack, is a crazy motherfucker huh"..all I can do is nod my head in a yes motion..

I miss Jack Dineen and all the other crazy bastards..I wasn't supposed to get hurt yet..I had many years left in me to work with some of the best guys I will ever know..

I don't even know if Jack is alive..I think he may killed his liver by now..I have another GREAT Jack Dineen story..that involves his mustang, some Jack Daniels, and some white Castle...a recipe for certain disaster!!

Jack truly did NOT give a fuck!

He made Mel Gibson's character in Lethal Weapon look very lame..no shit!!
                  Last edited by horns666; 04-10-2006, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• He sounds like exactly the kind of cop needed for those mean streets Bill... I hope he's alive and well. It really does sound like you could write a book of his exploits. Maybe you should think about that - who else has the right perspective? Sounds like the guy I'd want in my party if some shit went down!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Jack would arrive at an assignement..man if he was in one of his moods..OMFG..

we would show up at a Domestic fight..he'd barge right in and yelled on top of his lungs.."Shut The Fuck up assholes..the next one I hear goes to jail"..

someone would always make a "peep"..and we'd be rollin' round the kitchen with some drunk, sweaty , stinky bastard..

just like that!

Comment

• Rich..you would love Jack..Oh hell yeah..you'd want Jack on your side when the shit hits the fan..

Hell, I'm a bad Mo Fo, but I felt INVINCIBLE with Jack at my side..!!!

we would be fighting with some asshole..that doesn't want to go to jail..

One of the first times that happened ..I punched some dude in the head...Jack immediately goes "No NO NO Bill, not the head...hit him like this..right here..in the kidneys"...right there, still in the guy's house..in front of his whole family!!:ROTF:

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
                          we would show up at a Domestic fight..he'd barge right in and yelled on top of his lungs.."Shut The Fuck up assholes..the next one I hear goes to jail"..

someone would always make a "peep"..and we'd be rollin' round the kitchen with some drunk, sweaty , stinky bastard..

just like that!
                          :ROTF: He sounds like a funny F**ker all right!

Comment

• Ron..you would love him...this guy was so fuckin' cool..

He used to love my silly ass..he's prolly telling stories of me..I used to feel great when he told a story about me.. : )

If Jack didn't like you he'd let you and everyone around you know it..

I once worked with this tard (he used to be a school teacher) . Well Brian Miller a cop/minister was calling for help..This asshole Al Strickler didn't hear the call because he was too fuckin' busy writing parking tickets for the Commander..man was he a real blow boy..a total suck ass faggot!!

I said Al.."Brian is fucking calling for help"..Al insisted finishing his parking ticket..I said "Al that fucking ticket can fucking waite"..well, by the time we got there ..there was already 3 -4 ZCs assisting Brian..one that passed us on the way there..

Man was I pissed off..I told Al to take me back to the fucking District NOW!!

When Jack saw how pissed I was..I told him what happened..he went right up to Al and punched him square in the mouth..without hestitation...in front of a road boss and half the platoon in the report room!

Al fell on his ass and cried like a bitch..needless to say Al wasn't too liked from that point on!!

Al was pissed at me.."Bill why did you say that"..ummm because you did that

I told people he was a dick..some guys didn't believe me..well they did then!!

I heard he quit...GOOD!

Comment

• Damn Bill do all your stories involve punches?

Comment

• Yeah...Umm pretty much..

That's what you do as a cop..you punch and get punched..ummm..alot!

some days..I really got pretty tired of all that punchin'..to the point where we call off sick alot..another day..another fight..fights!

That gets old after a while..I guess I don't even realize it myself sometimes..

how about kicking instead..:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X