Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmy You broke your toe..

Jeez Ithink I broke three things just this week..nothing importatnt ..just my knee, back and ankle..

Sis, I never met girl who had such "iron balls" as yourself..but you always had those!

you are like a female Me..sorta..

Hey I think I got rid of a >>>>

I think he had to go...everything he posted since he came on this forum was BS...
    At least all my BS is true..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX

OH jeez...That is the best!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Welcome back Bill Z Bubb to Our Lady of the Meaningful Buzz
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey you fuckers..

I been in the best mood today ...the best day I had in 6 months..

No stress, no aggravation..pain is at a minimum..

Val is taking off for 5 days..I want to spend some quality time with her..tonight we are sending Vinny to bed early..and get busy..then watch "Hostel"..

I have been writing lyrics that is blowing my singer Ty away..so much he wants to get busy on this B.O.N. stuff again..and I put together the best riffs to date..I even made myself proud..

I'm dialing the Uber in ...it's sounds better than ever...I need to buy some fresh strings tho..

I have yard work to do..

a Cobra to wax.

a wife to bop

metal to listen to

weed to smoke..

pills to pop

a sack to whack..

Uli to see..

Riffs to write..

Lyrics to write..

Books to read..

shooting Vinny in the ass with his Red Rider BB gun..

I can't do all those things while staring at this screen all day..

So I am signing off..prolly till Tuesday..Val goes back to work Wed.

I gotta get in gear and take care of some biz..

So, Guys..this is YOUR home..Go nuts..keep it crazy 'til I get back..

You guys have fun..and be careful..well not too careful..a little danger is always fun..

Kiss my ass and I love you!

Bill Z

Comment

• BTW..Thank you for nearly 5 fun filled years on the JCF

This is my home away from home..

This is 5000 post strong..thanks to you...my good friends..

A family that shreds together stays together..!

YOU GUYS TRULY RULE!!

Bill Z Bub...

Comment

• Hail BillZ, my Bro in METAL!

Comment

• Ave Billus Zurlius Maximus! Keepin' it REAL, back to the ROOTS, yo!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Billzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Hey you lucky fuckers! Have fun seeing Uli tonight! (you going to John?)
                    I am envious as fuck about that. But I DID get to see him the very first time he ever played in the USA, way back in 1985! That was a spiritual experience, there's no one like Uli! Whoa, that's the title of a big Scorpions hit, innit? Close enough for my pun-loving ass anyway!

Well, jealous though I be, I'm happy that you and Val will get to see the maestro perform tonight! Have some big fun!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Have fun Bill and take care and enjoy your family.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emthrax
                        Wait... did I just achieve "honorary dick" status? Does this mean I am now finally eligible for the Iron Balls Award?
                        I would like more info on these Iron Balls, please.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• OK Bill....let's play "WORD OF THE DAY"

I'm kicking it off with one of my favorite words lately (and I bet it's one of yours as well)

PERIANAL

How many different ways can we use this word in everyday situations.

"To check for parasites, she needed to do a scotch tape test on her perianal region."

Or....one of your personal favorites....
                          "She loved her perianal region eaten".

"I had an uncontrolable burning sensation in my perianal area"

Keep this one going...LOL!

Comment

• "I licked her perianal region like the hot poopsicle it was!"
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Jack the Riffer is not "Abstemious" in any way -lol

I like licking "whisker biscuit" much more than the next guy.

2 new words for me last week, am I in line wiuth the proposed "Firebird Word"
                              game?
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                                Jack the Riffer is not "Abstemious" in any way -lol

I like licking "whisker biscuit" much more than the next guy.

2 new words for me last week, am I in line wiuth the proposed "Firebird Word"
                                game?
                                Hey ya atomic frootbat! "Whisker buscuit" nearly knocked me off my chair....I almost spit coffee on my beloved flat panel!

I have to think of one for this week though....I didn't take into effect that most JCF'ers wouldn't have been on all weekend when I proposed the word "PERIANAL"

It will be late, but it will come to me probably by this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X