No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, sorry Ron, no urban legend on that one. 16 beers Tuesday night and 5 eggs for breakfast made for some really sulfuric disgusting anus clouds.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Note to self: don't invite Jackie boy anywhere!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
        Note to self: don't invite Jackie boy anywhere!

Comment

• I'm part spaghetti ****** too Billy me boy.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• When I worked at the grocery store..this is way back..

I used to suck all the air out of Redi-Whip cans..they were ALL out of happy air...must have been a bad batch..shortly afterwards they started to seal them in plastic..because of me..

well, I would hold in my whippet and run back up front to pack bags and laugh my ass off while I was crushing old ladies loafs of bread..I remeber my boss just watching me laugh hysterically once..I couldn't stop laughing ..man, he was a dick..he hated me!

I actually got lots of poon as a stoned bagboy...including the wife!

I hit her with a shopping cart..hey, it worked.

Tommy , you're on the beach..you gotta shave all over the place and shit..huh..do you wear a thong or speedos..??

How often do you guys shave the sack..now if you say one a month..that's not enough..if you said never, you can't be getting any pussy..or your really old.

I used a regualr generic twin disposable..sometimes I catch the seem..and it bleeds like crazy..and then I gotta wrap my bloody sack in toilet paper..

you gotta do this stuff, you know..

I wonder at what age I will stopping shaving everything and look like Abe Vagoda..
            Last edited by horns666; 07-06-2006, 03:24 AM.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I haven't had a freshly shorn scrote in some time now. I'm not a super hairy wop-like dude like some of you though . I know all about it though, because I used to do it on a regular basis. Once a week seemed to work for me. That's when it starts to feel like a prickly pear rubbing against your thighs. It's worse in the winter, because the cold makes your sack get all tight and stiff, and the hairs stick out more. :ROTF:
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

• :ROTF::ROTF: @ zeegs

never been shorn. I just have this aversion to placing a blade that close to the gear.

hey Bill, why not just fill a bath with Nair and soak in it?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

• scratch that. From the Nair for Men site....

"DO NOT USE ON HEAD OR FACE, AROUND EYES, IN NOSE, IN EARS, ON NIPPLES, PERIANAL OR GENITAL AREAS.
                  Keep out of reach of children."

what's left for a guy?
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

• Wax yer sack! That ought to be a fun time!!!

Like that 40 year old virgin scene... Bwahaha....

Comment

• I use duct tape.

Comment

• I use duct tape.
                        well, considering that duct tape is the new cowbell, you're certainly on the right track

Comment

• Billy Me Boy,
                          I don't wear any type of banana hammock, grape smuggler, speedo fag thingy, etc.
                          I wear board shorts and either no shirt, or a ripped up beach rag hoodie thing that is finely made haberdashery. I go out at night with the same or in the winter with jeans and a leather jacket. Real simple. Yes, you gotta shave off the armpit hair, most of the sack and groin area, it also makes your noodle appear to be larger than it is-lol
                          Always a plus when you have just a lousy 6 inch prison issue.
                          I gotta go.

Comment

• lunchtime= cruise the beach for beach twinkie show pony fembots.

Comment

• Tommy you are thesauraus of human logic..a thesaurus REX!!!

I too, shared this enthusiam..so much even when in dire physical pain.. I'm still tenacious to pruin the hedge..and yes it does make it look bigger..

I think it should be law that every man and woman under the age of 55, or so depending if your ugly..that ass, ball, back, pit, nose and ear hair shall be smited!

No waxing the sack..I got that disposable down to a science..and I won't lose a testicle or two..

John, did you watch the 40 year old Virgin yet???

damn, that's a funny movie..it's got the alot of the guys from Anchorman in it..which I love..but Val thinks this movie is much funnier than Anchorman..I do too..

if you see it..get the "unrated version"...those indian guys crack me up!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• i think i'm gonna have to call you this evening Bill and discuss shorn systems and tactics-lol
                                Gonna be in tonite?

Comment

Working...
                                X