No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy, 1st Elvis pic is up in your thread...I couldn't upload the other one yet...will try later...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• I'm home..John and I just came back from a Cra Cruise...it was fun..

Um, yeah I'll be home..but I will putting my neatly kept marsupial to use later..I think the wife wants some..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Kiss my ass..

just poppin' in to say that!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Goinf to introduce Vinny to Monty Mython's .."The meaning of life"..tonight.

I believe that children are required to watch certain movies that helped inspire our individuality and personalities..besides our DNA.

He's up there jammin' right now..lil' fucker is picking up that ball and is running with it. He just discovered open harmonic divebombs and some tapping via his pop..that's my boy..

He's up there right now dime baggin'..

I gotta go wash my ass now..

I don't know where he got the drumming thing from..I certainly can't play..I threw him a kiddie set and he went nuts at 5..he's getting damn good..better than some men that think they are!!

Comment

• my kids have watched the Holy Grail & Life of Brian with me, and they loved Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, so they've been introduced to some off the wall humour & unconvential thought.

I'm not sure that they're ready for the Meaning of Life yet. John Cleese's sex education lesson might be a might much for them (and open the wife & I up to all manner of awkward ???s), and I'm sure Mr Creosote would seriously distress my 7yo son.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Yeeshhhh, G..Shit I wished I was reminded of that in your post before I put the damn movie on..

Yes..Vinny was very amused during the John Cleese' Sex Ed scene..and the death by tits on roller blades seem to amuse him as well..of course he had to grab the remote and watch the titties bounce in Slo Mo..

Actually G if your kids have scen ANY "Girls gone wild" commercials..the damge has already been done..

Vinny knows the order phone number by heart..I screamed ..don't even fuggin' think about it!!

Jerk off to the commercials..hell I had Natianlk Geographic for crying out loud and Sear clatalogs..hell, at least you got this!!

Right now listening to Dragon Force, "Inhuman Rampage"..These fuckers smoke COB ..I think...damn..they're from the helloween school of upbeat happy metal..but damn, some damn good playimg on this!!!!

Comment

• Hey Bill,
                  I think I'll get a 5150 for my next gear purchase - need more gain than Marshall has, even with the mod. What do you think of a 5150 through a Soldano 4x12? It has V30s in it.

Comment

• It should sound just fine Ron..certainly if you want more girth and gain than a Marshall..a 5150 is a sure bet.

I always ran mine thru 1960B cabs w/ 75's for years..until a half stack fell in my lap REALLY cheap..dead mint for 400 bucks..I had bias about the peavey cab at first..but damn it sounded better than any celestion cab I ever tried with it..well because I like celestions..still do.

You should be just fine..hell I seem so many bands use 15150/celestion cabs like In Flames, Katakysm and shit...sounded great!

you can't go wrong with a 5150 man..hell I had a few..and they were all cool..

stay away from the combos ..they are lame compared to half stacks..the 60 wt output seemed weak..I was spoiled with the 120 wt head...NOT the same..IMO.

John thought the combo sucked too..

get the 5150 head man..let me know..!!

Comment

• Yeah, I was talking about the head version. I'm going for a used 5150 (early ones)...cheaper the better...won't be anytime soon though.

Comment

• Yeah, the head is the only way to go..don'y worry about which head..the script, or block logo crap, it doesn't matter..just get a nice one at a good price..and you'll be fine..

should be fine with the Soldano..that's a damn good cab!!

Comment

• DRAGONFORCE "Inhuman Rampage"..OK, I usually listen to meaner shit these days...

I do own an abundance of helloween-ish happy metal...but these fuckers are as good as it gets..these players brings me back to the days of Becker/Freidman era..at a COB kind of meter..

anyone into the music of COB but don't like the harsh vox..this should be a no brainer!

damn good playing..and I mean damn good!!

Comment

• Just listened to the new ..well not so new Kataklysm..

man I love the artwork on this disc..that's a metal album cover!!

what's cool, as the alabum sounds as good as it looks..I haven't a chance to absorb this record..but I listened to it twice..and I'm really digging it..

Oh, the new Moonspell is the best one they ever put out..even better than "wolfheart" IMO..it's more like daemonarch...

OK man, later..Today I'm going to listen to alot of music I just picked up..it's 6am..if I start now...I may hear everything by Midnight..

Comment

• Album?

Comment

• yeah I still call cd's albums..or records..showing my age on this one..I know..

Oh, I wanted to say something..Oh yes..

My kid was busted measuring his pud..with my brand new tape measure I got at that car show..

I know he'd do that..I even said that right when I got it..

we share the same the same DNA..I know him ..he's just like a minnie-me..that can be both good and bad...hahha..

but at least I can predict his every thought and move..because I did that same dumb shit..and he's not bashfull either..he started to tell me me his size...ehhhhh ehhhhh woah Vinny..that's TMI..you can keep that one to yourself man..you don't have to tell your pop..EVERYTHING!!

yeesh...oh man!:ROTF:
                                He confides in me too much..!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X