No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We watched "Anchorman" again the other night, and I still think its dumb.
    Except for when Jack Black kicks the dog over the bridge. HAHAHAHAHA!
    When he gets smacked with that burrito I just lose it everytime.

Anyone excited to see Samuel L Jackson's new flick? Snakes On A Plane?
    Bwahahahahaha! YES! That is what the movie is called, and its a plane filled with venomous attack snakes. I can't wait.

Comment

• Something about Anchorman that just cracks me up..the Jack Black scene..that WHOLE scene is righteous..I can't get tired of watching that part!!!

He's kinda like me in that part..in fact his character in that and Oragne County..is alot like me..says my family..I can see that!!

I want to see his new movie with him and his boy KG (Tenacious D) in .."The Pick of Destiny"..I'll think I'll wait for vid on that one, I don't think we'll have to waite long..

FFF night..that's right...I'm doing bong hits and KFC..I have NO clue waht new movie to get..something FUNNY..any suggestions??

I want laugh out loud funny..anything good out there..older or new??

we spent thru all OUR standards..

I list..that we all like..

There's something about mary
      Meet the parents/fockers
      Napolean Dynamite...wife hates that one.
      Friday and next.
      Anchorman
      The 40 year old Virgin
      Harold and Kumar goes to white castle.
      Van Wilder
      The sweetest thing
      The big Labowski
      Dumb and Dumber
      Old School
      Wedding Crashers
      The jerk
      Up in smoke
      Spinal Tap
      Raising Arizona
      Vacation
      Saving Silverman
      Fargo...not a comedy..but to me it is..

every Happy Madison movie ever made..some are terrible some are cool..all have "nipple" jokes for whatever reason..I think Sandler has a nipple Fetish!

basically any Jack Black and Will Ferrell movie we did to death..Kicking and Screaming, Shallow Hal, Orange County..etc..

also anything Matt Stone and Trey Parker we did too..Orgazmo, Team America, Baseketball and etc

We may just do Goodfellas, or Raging Bull AGAIN..I'm tired of Scarface..

I need good movie assitance here..ummmm HELP??
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• The scene in Van Wilder when those faternity dudes ate dog-cum-hot-dogs was pretty memoriable
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik
          The scene in Van Wilder when those faternity dudes ate dog-cum-hot-dogs was pretty memoriable
          Yeah, I know..I like that indain dude that played Kumar..he's a silly fucker..

OK..any suggestions on any fairly new release that is FUNNY..

the only one I thought was pretty decent was Grandma's boy..

so, something really stupid..I like really dumb humor..well I think you have an idea what I like..dirty, gross, "guy" type of humor..retarded basically..

Oh I did like Johnny Knoxville in "The Ringer"..that kind of crap..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• check out Adam Sandler's movies, I like 'em all, the newest one is called "Click" if I remember correctly
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• wanna see a dark movie? it's a true story, and not too far off from how i grew up. plus it's got the best scene I've ever watched in regards to kicking dope (H) that I've ever seen. And by Leonardo Di Caprio of all people!!!!
              It's called- Basketball Diaries. It's a good movie. Not a funny one, but a real one, and at times it's funny and scary all at once. Great story.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• double the post, headaches the most
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Hey dudes..Vinny never saw Ferris Buellers day off..I figure he needs to see that ONCE..he liked it!!

Then I got Weird Scinece...showing the boy shit that made us laugh back in the day..

Caddyshack is next..No he hasn't seen that either..

I'll get Click when it comes to vid..it won't be long..

I can't waite to see Nacho Libre on vid...with Jack Black..that looks silly..

Comment

• I went and saw Talladega Nights last weekend and it was very funny, laughed out loud on ocassions, the theater was full too, that helped to add to the overal experience. One of Will Ferrel's funnier movies, good stuff.
                    Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

• yeah..it was pretty cool..

I like a movie if the jokes stick with ya..then ya think about them later and laugh..

that's when I watch a movie again..then it becomes one of my faves..

I like the dumbest movies..most of them with Ferrell, Jack Black or Stiller...

The 40 year old virgin is prolly one of my newer faves..I seen that one prolly 10 times now..

Comment

• I just got back from vacation. I was in Palm Springs for a week and on one of the days I went to the water park. On the day I went, Miss Teen 2006 was filming a segment for the pagent. There were 51 teenage girls running around in pink bikinis with white poka dots. I thought I'd share this experiance. Should be televised this week.

I start my treatment this week for the tramma I suffered.
                        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL
                          I just got back from vacation. I was in Palm Springs for a week and on one of the days I went to the water park. On the day I went, Miss Teen 2006 was filming a segment for the pagent. There were 51 teenage girls running around in pink bikinis with white poka dots. I thought I'd share this experiance. Should be televised this week.

I start my treatment this week for the tramma I suffered.
                          Dude..woowwwwweee..

Vinny and I went to a car cruise in the Cobra tonight..John and his kid was up there too.My kid is "merv the perv"..he's knows where they're all at..he's a scoper..one he discovers where they're at ..then he makes his rounds, givin' off the "vibe"..he's 11...mink ya!!

He's got good taste tho..

Comment

• Hey Bill, what's this "mink ya" mean?
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Ron, this is a throw back to old school dago "slang" . Certain dialects of Italian..slang as in to shorten proper words. Southern Italy is good for this.

I heard this all my life.."Mink ya"..or "Ming"..

It is often used in the same context you would use the word "dam" or dammit"..I also heard it's one of many words referring to female genetalia..

Comment

• Well, Fuggeddaboudit!
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X