No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those assholes I had a little war with..well not really a war..they wrote graffitti on my geerage ..So I fucked them up the ass pretty hard..that's life!

well anywhoo..I was advised that they had some "Tire problems"..

I'm not going to say who did it..but I KNOW it wasn't me..

Now they have their back porch light on all night..and moved their parties to the front porch where I can't see them..but I have alot of friends watching them..very "good" friends.

hmmmmmm...I wonder if they had anything to do with the tires..ummmm I don't know...they were pretty proud of it tho!!

It's nice when I can easily turn the hunters into the hunted!!

Well this news really brought a smile to my face..made my day!!!

I got a real good look at them the other day..they are the epitome of human pollution..living abortions

These fucks should be the poster boys to the right to choose. Jst put these fucks in front of any abortion clinic ..and say , your baby could turn out like this.. :ROTF:
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• 6000 hits..!!!!

That deserves at good ol' Fuck You Bill...

can I get a Fuck You???!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• No love..

No "FUCK YOU" for 'Z Bub..???

I just want it to go to 6,666..so it will be extra evil!!

Comment

• Fuck You, old geezer!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

• graffitis suck dick
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• sorry, little late.

Fuck You Bill!!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Fukk you Bill, everyday in fact. Dude, i need to tell you about a great day in which my garage was only minorly graffitti'ed. It was the 4th of July '93, maybe '94, I'm on the roof of my house with friends and customers getting drunk and high as a kite with all kinds of things while watching the greatest show on earth- the 4th of july in Black crowes beach. my house was on the corner of 12th street and Orange, well one house in , and all of orange street was in flames , peoples couches are burning in the street, fireworks are blowing off,in the middle of it all are just some amazing beach twinkies of course , I had some heavy artillery, and my wiffle ball bat that holds a good 4-5 bottle rockets and you can aim them wherever you want with the batonce you've tied the fuses and lit it-lol Anyway, this piss drunk cat comes stumbling down the alley and as I am patrolling the rest of the roof of the house I look down and this guy is unzipping his pants to take a piss on my garage, i'm like "yo!!!, get over here, watch this!!", my friends come over i unzip my pants (they were like uh, Tommy , what the fukk?!!!) I said look down!!! And I commenced to piss right down on his head and he looks up and gets nailed in the face with it, and he starts yelling at me for pissing on him. I said fukk you!!! You're pissing on my garage get the fukk out or i've got an M80 ready to roll down on you-lol
                He took off running while still pissing screaming back at me the whole way.
                can you believe the nerve of people sometimes, no manners whatsoever, so you just gotta pull out the heavy artillery sometimes and straighten shit out-lol i want to help bill, tell me what to do. Deploy me oh General william, and one more for you cuz I love you, Fukk You!!!!!!
                Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 08-15-2006, 05:35 PM.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Oh look at the love..you can feel it..you can slice it like a pound cake!!

Fucking Tommy..that was awesome..man I wish I was there on that one..I too graffitti that bastids door..well I marked my territory..I peed on his back porch and storm door..the scary thing about that is..or disturbing..They know I'm a "cop"..that just ain't right..:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Tommy the timing of that couldn't be more perfect..it's like you were put here on this earth to do that..I mean think of the art of that timing..Your'e on the roof..he's below.. peeing on your garage..so you pee on his head..while he's peeing on your garage..and flees while he pees..oh man..that is fuggin' awesome!!:ROTF:

I think I took acare of this one..it's been all quiet so far..it should stay that way..I guess..

Hey if it don't..cool, I do crazy really good..I was put here on this earth to do CRAZY..it's what I do best!!

Seriously I should be an actor..I could do that..I know I can..I'm good..but I don't have any connections..

too bad because they're missing out...I could hang with the best of them on the crazy..I think, who's my competition..Walken, Pacino, Pesci, DeNiro..ahhhhh I could do that silly!!

anyone know any film people..tell 'em you know somebody that does silly crazy..it's not a long stretch for me..

or book people..I should do somethin'..there has to be a market for my bullshit!!

I'll make it worth while..lets make some money on my stupid ass..

I don't want to kiss a dude tho..hey did anyone see brokeass mountain..just outta curiousity..was it gay?

I haven't..I was at the video store with the wife and kid..they ran away as I was holding it up!!!:ROTF:

Comment

• OH I forgot...

Fuck You guys!!!

Comment

• Right back at-cha Bill..... Fuck you!!!!

BTW, this thread is a GREAT read!!!

A~
                      All hail the 'King'
                      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• Originally posted by STLKINGV
                        Right back at-cha Bill..... Fuck you!!!!

BTW, this thread is a GREAT read!!!

A~
                        ...Well thanks man..yeah me and my jibber jabber..

speaking of which ..man, my doctor gave me two ambiens..holy gay marriage in hell..I'm trippin' balls BIG TIME!!!!

I haven't been this silly since...Oh I know..

Once I took Ambien years ago..when I used to work second shift..and my dude was working on my house..well, he was putting a coat of polly on my banisters up the strairs..I dunno what happened..

I picked him up..put him over my shoulder and ran up and down the stairs and around my house with him..all he could do was pray that I didn't drop him..

then I passed out with my clothes still on..thank goodness..:ROTF:

Once my wife cut me a peice of watermelon..all I know is that I smooshed it all over myself and the table..and went to bed with watermelon seeds all stuck to my face..my face all stuck to the pillow..

when I asked my wife what happened ..she just yelled at me..then told me..I thought I was dreaming that..I wasn't..

man, I'm F'd up..I'm gonna write some lyrics!!!!

That's how Warrel writes shit..he drops A..then goes to town..sounds like a plan..

Comment

• Tommy's pee story BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
                            Tommy's pee story BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                            Yes, that was awesome...hahyahhaheheyahheahayayahh..

Comment

• It happened,(my piss story) and there was much rejoicing - lol
                              I forgot my daily 'fuck you bill", so fuck you sweet William.
                              The love is dripping all over this thread right now, and always has been , sometimes we forget how much that we really do not give a flying flank steak
                              about each other in here , so fukk off!!!-lol

You're welcome,
                              The management
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Thank you Tommy..

You guys really don't know..seriously ..how much I love ya dudes and Em..

You guys are my ONLY social outlet..No no..please do not think of pity with that said..this is MY own choice..

I don't play well with others..it's best I stay away from them..So I do..

I'm not complaining..I had enough social interaction to last me a few life times..I never really enjoyed it..

I always seem to "amuse" but I'm never "amused" by most folks..it's just the way it is..

I got everything I love under my roof..including my roof..this is MY world..and it's the only world I need..

Thank you,

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X