• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G!!!
    Bwahahahaha! You crack me up, man.

Comment

• Thrack..

Yes Ron The 5150 is fine..listen to the Amotts..I go NUTS with harmonics with the 5150's..all of them sound the same.

John was here last night and we were both fucking with my amps..

Vinny heard us many times in his 12 years of life and he says and I quote"..You and John remind me exactly of a mediocre version of Chris and Mike Amott"..

I could see his point..John's more melodic and fluid and I'm more firey and reckless ..but we both like similiar tone and stuff..we do sound like that together.

Mike is the melodic one..Chris the reckless one..together equal very cool..

John was going NUTS with my old Marshall rig..it does Criss Oliva to the T's..like no other..PEROID. I heard John play for..shit..well over 20 years..He never sounded better. It really put a smile on my face..That amp fucking ROCKS!!!

I said this on the other amp thread..

HAIL to my trusty Marshall 9200w5881s/JMP-1/JFX-1..w/BBE422 in to four Marshal 1960b cabs..it does it all ..perfectly.. Van Halen, Glen Drover, Criss Oliva, Steve Stevens, Chuck Shuldiner..to the T's..

Without issue since 1995 with the same exact programs I set..they're still perfect.

It is not an amp..it is a best friend..till death do us part!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• BillZ, you need a t-shirt that says "I Heart My Rig"

Comment

• Yes..with a huge picture of it..all twinklin' and shit..

My rig is HUGE!!!

I also "Rig my heart"..what the hell does that mean..I dunno..but it's sounds stupid..so I like it.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm listening to the last Rebellion "Sagas of Iceland" right now..had it for over a year and just put it on..this sounds like Matt Barlow Iced Earth..the dude sounds like Matt Barlow..

Maybe he should join IE..Tim's cool..but I miss the classic Iced Earth..that shit rocked!!

This isn't as CRUNCHY as IE but it's pretty similiar..it's obvious that's excatly what they were going for.

Comment

• "My rig is HUGE" would make an even cooler t-shirt. Heh.
              I want one that says "I have a killer rack".

Comment

• Then, of course, a picture of my EQ, pre-amp, and compressors.
                All stacked nice and neato.

Comment

• The picture would be on the back, right?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• How ya doing on record sales Emmy..doin' pretty good..??

Hunt some labels and get signed with this..or did you..I'm under a rock or high or both most of the time...which is cool.

Comment

• Why would the picture be on the back, Ron? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Then no one would get the whole "rack" joke. It's a joke because I have no rack (boobs) but I DO have a nice little rack for my studio. :ROTF:
                      Yeah, whatever.

Album sales, well... right now I'm in the middle of getting these out to distro, so I've only sold just the ones where people want a signed copy (I'm sending those out myself).
                      I'm only doing a handful of those and that's it, I can do about 5 more.
                      I've sent off a nice number already.

As far as labels go, honestly, I'm not interested in pursuing a label. Maybe if the right gig came along.
                      I'm not going to go hunt any either, nope. I'm too much of a bitch to work with. If a label put any pressure on me whatsoever to write what they want me to write, or put out an album when they want me to, or sell a certain number, or do so many shows complete with advertising products ... then NO.
                      Fuck that. That is not music, and that's not how I roll.
                      I'm cool being a total hack forever in my own little blissful studio where I can do whatever the hell I want.

Comment

• Cool, I hear you..I respect that, labels always want to push you in some marketable style..or what they think is marketable..then soon you'll be sounding like Britney Spears and banging Fred Durst..that's not right!!

BOOBS...

That is the perfect name for those things..."BOOBS"..

Comment

• I love that word. Boobs.

Comment

• I use this a lot, especially in public because it makes everyone look.
                            If one of the bambinos is acting up I'll say "Quit being a BOOB!"
                            Everyone keels over laughing, course, we're the only ones who seem to think its funny. Oh well.

Comment

• I like "dirty pillows"

(Name the movie)
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Carrie

Comment

Working...
                                X