No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Sweet!!! I got the rad YES cat!!! I love that cat!

Comment

• The YES cat rules!!

Comment

• the YES cat is okay. Not as good as boobs though...
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• Gary, I was gonna post a pic of some manboobs right here, but they were all too gross to show. Lucky.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
              Gary, I was gonna post a pic of some manboobs right here, but they were all too gross to show. Lucky.
              Do it , not that I like LOVE pic..but I don't think it's ever been posted here..ever!!

For that reason alone it needs to..

Ron, bring fortheth Joe's MOOBS!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I must rest, John is playing out tonight. This means I must go..

Welll I have to..

why...???

because..!!

Love,

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm crying like a little girl with a skinned knee ..

because I just dropped over 120 bucks on 6 matching these for my Uber..shipped

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...e_1908_5011261

Supposed to be the shit tho..we'll see..

I'll stop crying if they kick my ass..

Comment

• Oooo Russian tubes. Badass.

Comment

• Tubes and Boobs. Does it get any better???
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• All I need is a rocket launcher now.
                        I'm packing BOTH tubes and boobs. Go ME!

Comment

• Tell normal people that you are shoving Tung-Sols in your Uberschall...and see what happends..

Just go up to people on the street and say that!

"Hey maam, I'm shoving Tung-Sols in my Uberschall"..SLAP!!!!:ROTF:

Comment

• Maam.."what's a Tongue-whahh"..
                            Me.."it's a glass tube"..SLAP!!

Comment

• Godamn Mongorians Break Down My Shiitty Wall!!!!!
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack The Riffer
                                Godamn Mongorians Break Down My Shiitty Wall!!!!!
                                ...I fucking love that!!!!!

We have the same fuggin' humor Jack..

Comment

Working...
                                X