Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, but I know how to spell, Bill!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by RacerX
      Yeah, but I know how to spell, Bill!
      Ron, spelling is the least of your worries when making a police report half those fuckers write in hieroglyphics and whatnots..especially the whatnots..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• What?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• not Seriously though, cool Ron. Good luck bro.

Comment

• This is my phrase of the day..

If you get mad and want to cheer up just say..

Holy Baby Jesus in a Gumball Machine...

It instantly makes you laugh..try it!!

Better if you use it around people!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Great Odin's Love Wand on a stick!!!!- It's the official, unofficial, authorized, unauthorized, completely authentic, one of a kind, combination, triple extravaganza, tri-hole, triple pole, autographed, without permission, "Framed Woodshed Shellacking Scrolls" with the words from yesterdays post of oblivion by Sweet William, up there on a framed plaque for all to see and learn from.
              Think of how righteously, and rightfully you can raise your offspring as you force them to learn the words and recite them with their hands on their hearts before each school morning, and even hungover on holidays. Start each day right with a family prayer of goodness with the help of the cherished scrolls that are now in full production. Yes, $29.95 gets you one of these beautiful Shellacking Scrolls which includes a free T-Shirt with a picture of Bill choking the the last democratic senator of Ohio. Yes , you heard 6that right, so for a mere $39.95, you get the Shellackings, and the T-shirt, be the first on your block to have these fine items, and be the envy of the whole neighborhood. If you order now, and with a credit card, we'll actually charge you only - $49.95 and look what you get in return-
              1-1 Framed unauthorized sweet William Woodshed Shellacking Scroll set
              2-Free T-shirt with incriminating picture of Bill in compromising position
              3-Extra shipping charges to support local youth Xanax clubs in So-Cal.
              4-Sticker to wear at next NAMM show that reads-"O.K. it's been 15 minutes and I want to leave" -courtesy of yours truly(the management)
              5-And some trumped up other charges that I can't think of yet.
              So for a mere $59.95, let's call it an even $70.00, it can all be yours.
              Those who have my numbers will be able to order, those who don't, can call me on my cellphone for a mere slight charge of $3.95 to get the phone number to order the fine items above at. That's not much to pay when you see how true love will spread when you teach your children to recite the Scrolls. $7.95 is not any big deal, so..........................................
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                Great Odin's Love Wand on a stick!!!!- It's the official, unofficial, authorized, unauthorized, completely authentic, one of a kind, combination, triple extravaganza, tri-hole, triple pole, autographed, without permission, "Framed Woodshed Shellacking Scrolls" with the words from yesterdays post of oblivion by Sweet William, up there on a framed plaque for all to see and learn from.
                Think of how righteously, and rightfully you can raise your offspring as you force them to learn the words and recite them with their hands on their hearts before each school morning, and even hungover on holidays. Start each day right with a family prayer of goodness with the help of the cherished scrolls that are now in full production. Yes, $29.95 gets you one of these beautiful Shellacking Scrolls which includes a free T-Shirt with a picture of Bill choking the the last democratic senator of Ohio. Yes , you heard 6that right, so for a mere $39.95, you get the Shellackings, and the T-shirt, be the first on your block to have these fine items, and be the envy of the whole neighborhood. If you order now, and with a credit card, we'll actually charge you only - $49.95 and look what you get in return-
                4-Sticker to wear at next NAMM show that reads-"O.K. it's been 15 minutes and I want to leave" -courtesy of yours truly(the management)
                Those who have my numbers will be able to order, those who don't, can call me on my cellphone for a mere slight charge of $3.95 to get the phone number to order the fine items above at. That's not much to pay when you see how true love will spread when you teach your children to recite the Scrolls. $7.95 is not any big deal, so..........................................
                Tommy, man, that is some funny shit. :ROTF:
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                  Great Odin's Love Wand on a stick!!!!- It's the official, unofficial, authorized, unauthorized, completely authentic, one of a kind, combination, triple extravaganza, tri-hole, triple pole, autographed, without permission, "Framed Woodshed Shellacking Scrolls" with the words from yesterdays post of oblivion by Sweet William, up there on a framed plaque for all to see and learn from.
                  You fuggin' crazy son of a bee hive hair doo wop shoe bop in the nap sack o yodelin' sudsy ass canyons ..holy shit amen!!

Comment

• That will be another $12.95, your welcome.

Comment

• "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"

Comment

• Tommy you couldn't have picked a better time to post this..I love fuggin' you man!!

Comment

• I'm still speechless. I am gape jawed just thinking about it. Fukkin' speechless.

Comment

• What you drinking Bill?hey no problems my side mate,glad we have that mix up sorted.Got to get ready to go out,so buy a few drinks here and i will join you later and pick up the tab

Comment

• JJW...I have a Pink Bunghole please..shakin' not stirred..
                              WTF...

Comment

• That Pink Starfish Drink is now added to the box of goodies that you will receive when you order the Woodshed Scrolls, (glass must be returned within 2 business days or an excise tax will be of course appiled coming only to another $9.95, but to ease the pain of any more tarrifs, taxes and ghost like charges, we have also included another free T-shirt with a beautiful sparkling Pink Bunghole Drink shoved into your basic CEBS type of characters mouth, prohibiting it to speak another word. All this for $159.95. All proceeds go to me and my Xanax Army of Champions.
                                (All those on Atomic fed ex. in the past benefit from these upcharges when I get back from Mexico-lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X