No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do yourself a favor and come here Endy. Just don't choose the path that I so eloquently call the shots on, it's not good for you. I am out now, sorry about your little gunslinger Jimmy, that sucks huge sweaty balls. I'm glad he's better. I gotta go, I'm sweatin' missiles and have to see somebody now, have a good one you guys.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy B
      Bill, I'm cool man. We had a very difficult time, but we made it through. Your genuine concern is touching, I will tell you that. I'm honored to call you a friend.

I've faced my own mortality a few times, but to be put in that situation was just...I don't know what to say. He's my son, you know. But, he's cool now, feeling much better. His recovery is going well and he's flashing the horns at me and playing again - he's eVan again. Kids are much more resilient than we adults are, I've seen that first hand. Things are good.
      Jimmy, wow! You and your son and wife are in my toughts and prayers, and I am grateful that your boy Evan is recovering. I respect that this can be a private thing, but you can PM if you don't want to broadcast. I think the world of you and would be honored to give moral support in that or any other situation. I am glad you could turn to Bill, he is a loving man and very misunderstood on this board. He is who he is because he cares so deeply, and I know what it took for him to talk to God. We had a 6.0 earthquake in the Gulf of Mexico last week, now I know why!

God bless you and your family, your line should be trouble-free through your great-grandkids with the dues you've paid. I pray that this is so.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Glad to hear Evan is on the upswing, Jimmy. This must have been an awful time for you and yours, so it's good that he's on the mend now.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

• Hey Rich,
          I'm kinda out of it to say the least. I'm sorry about your pal Clyde, for real.

Comment

• Hey Bill,
            I see your in this section right now, wanna hit off of this really killer fatty I'm puffing on? I guess we'll have to shotgun it, open your mouth, I'll exhale a bundle of it into the keyboard and maybe you can get a hit. Tilt your head down and inhale. Taste anything? It's really good dude. Not the slightest bit harsh, it's smooth and the head is light and airy. Fukkin' outraegeous buds that make you feel extra good. makes you horny as ahell too. if my girl wasn't here I'd fukk the sink if I had to-lol

Comment

• Cool story time..cool story to share..

I took well a few xannys and they are kickin' in..I may not remeber what I am saying here tomorrow..because I'm so..well..

FUCKED UP!!!!..
              Wow 3.5 xannys puts me in Disneyland, but I see a nakid smurf..oh, that's my wife..she;'s gettin' up already for work..wow it sucks to be her..because she's got to go to work and her work sucks ass..but not anymore..because of me baby ..me!!

Her one boss is kind of a dick..you know those "imortant" camando supermaket manager types..dumbfucks with power, because they are so fuggin' important..

I love fucking with fucks like this until they stutter like the dumbfucks they are..

Let me tell ya the story man..Val goes to work and just found out a young male employee was at the second floor balcony window that overlooks the parking lot. He was observed by a female customer while she was approaching the entrace. she observed that he was up there stroking his wand..yeah no shit,,dahhhhhhh..the fuck!

So she complains to this manager fag and they just fire him and that's it..

So since he's a tool..I gotta put a fuckin' on him..you know I gotta do my thang, because I'm an evil muthafugga Joe!!

So I call the store and some office chick answers the phone .."this is so and so can I help you"..me "Yeah you can help me, this is Officer Zurlo Of CPD, I was advised by my wife Valerie that an employer was caught boppin' his bologna and was fired, is this true"..let me get the manger Dave sir"..manager "This is Dave how can I help you"..me "Yeah Dave, what are you some kind of a manager or somthin', or whatever you are"..Dave "who is this"..Me "This is Officer Zurlo CPD I was advised by my wife Valerie that you fired an employee for masturbating/Voyerism in public and was observered by a customer that made the complaint"..Dave "who is this"..Me "you heard me, I told you who I am, don't play with me, did you contact Brookpark PD and report this crime"...Dave''Ummmm, ahhhh..ummmm ah No we just let him go"..me "you just let him go huh, is this correct"..Dave"Ummmahhh yeah we took care of it we fired him he confessed and we let him go"..me "You took care of it by letting him go, is this right"..Dave"Ummmm ahhhhh yeah"..Me, wow, this is a pretty serious crimal activity, do you have the authority to handle such matters".. "Do you have any kids dave"..Dave" um yeah I have two".."They go to school do they".."so what if this employee goes to that school and does the same thing, is that cool"..Dave"ummm ummmm.."dont have friggin' heart atack on me Dave"..Dave "well I fired him"..Me "I know you said that twice now"..me "don't you think if he was brazen enough to do such an act in your store , that going to a school parking could be highly probable? "Dave Ummm sure I guess you can say that its could be..me"Dave I been a school car handling those assignments on a daily basis, you know what I do when I catch those people Dave?..Dave"..what"...Me' I beat the fuggin' shit outta them Dave, what do ya think of that ".."now if this fuck goes and rapes a kid , maybe your own, now would you want to beat the fuck out of him Dave.."sure".."well because you handled this "in house" and blew this off, ther is NO crime at this time are you aware of that"..Dave"uuuuummmm"..me" so if he goes and does something to a kid or female, how do you think that's gong to make me feel Dave, knowing that you could have reported this and filed a sexual crime on him, he may even have priors Dave"..Dave"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" ..me "don't die on me Dave, Listen this is between you and me at this time, you see what I'm saying, this is on the QT"..Dave "Ok"..me" Dave my wife works in your store her name is Valerie Zurlo, whatever she wants, I would appreciate if you take care of her , know what I'm sayin'..Dave "sure, I understand sir.."Dave you are the co manager or whatever you call it right Dave"...Dave "that's correct"..me" cool, now we are established, know what I mean"..Dave "I understand".."So, my wife should NEVER have a problem I would assume ..that would make me happy"..Dave "OK"..You want me happy don't you , because right now, I'm not to enthused about you and your lack of action Dave..I could contact Broopark PD and have them come and speak to you about this matter with one phone call..you don't want that I would assume"..Dave "ummm not really"..Me" Cool, it was great talking you Dave..You take care now..hey if you happen to se this fuck around the store you will contact the police this time right"..Dave "Yes I will"..Me "That's fantastic then Dave, have a nice day"

Val went to work the following day and was treated like royalty, even came home about an hour early..

It's so fuggin' cool to be me sometimes!!

Manipualtion is such a neccessary evil, and I have it honed to a fine art..
              Last edited by horns666; 09-15-2006, 02:57 AM.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                Hey Bill,
                I see your in this section right now, wanna hit off of this really killer fatty I'm puffing on? I guess we'll have to shotgun it, open your mouth, I'll exhale a bundle of it into the keyboard and maybe you can get a hit. Tilt your head down and inhale. Taste anything? It's really good dude. Not the slightest bit harsh, it's smooth and the head is light and airy. Fukkin' outraegeous buds that make you feel extra good. makes you horny as ahell too. if my girl wasn't here I'd fukk the sink if I had to-lol
                Tommy I had wood all fuggin' day..it's like a pup tent in my sweat pants..it's very amusing!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Xanny -Fatty combo heads are sometimes the best high out there, except for one other kind, which really doesn't count cuz it's not fair. I swear, am I right bill? Weed makes me hard enough to cut diamonds . Stuff makes me horned out. Well, I'm poppin' in a nasty movie and I'm gonna watch it while i get smoked by my beach twinkie. I love my girl, and you know what? She thinks I'm the cat's meow. She's blind of course, did i mention that?-lol
                  Goodnight Billy, see you cats back here in the bar when it opens up tomorrow when we awake.

Comment

• Cool story Bill! It goes to show that some people just don't have the balls to do what they should.

By the way, cheers for raving about the BBE 442A. I picked one up cheap recently and tried it out yesterday. My rig sounds so much tighter!
                    Last edited by levantin; 09-15-2006, 03:13 AM.
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by levantin
                      Cool story Bill! It goes to show that some people just don't have the balls to do what they should.

By the way, cheers for raving about the BBE 442A. I picked one up cheap recently and tried it out yesterday. My rig sounds so much tighter!
                      Very Very Good man..yeah man those are killer units man..what head ya using..

I'll be going to sleep now..I was just dozin' off at the keyboard..wow..I'm done..

Have a great weekened guys..

I'll be checkin' in man

Rev. B Fuggums..

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                        Hey Rich,
                        I'm kinda out of it to say the least. I'm sorry about your pal Clyde, for real.
                        Thanks Tommy, you just take care of yourself, you hear me? Don't make me come back there.... wait.... make me come back there!

I am gonna be busy as fuck for a long time trying to help Clyde's widow and band square things away, and try to arrange the benefit concert. They lost everything in Katrina, including his guitars and other gear. He didn't have life insurance either, well we all thought he was bulletproof, why would he need it?

He recorded several hundred bands here, choosing the ones to perform is gonna be hard. Everyone from ska bands to death metal just loved him because he loved them. They came out sounding better than they thought they could. Sometimes they fought in studio - you know, "back off the gain for just one take and see what you think". He knew how to make what went to tape the most powerful. I was stubborn like that the first time I ever recorded with him over 25 years ago. It was a demo to get him a band singing gig and we just covered Any Way You Want It by Journey. He made me backl down my gain and sure enough, it sounded better and more articulate. I played the next take twice as well and nailed it.

That was the difference between us: I went in, played the part, hugged him and left. He stuck around and picked the engineer's brain. I could have learned from him to be a great engineer and I squandered that chance, because I always though he would be around to record anything if I needed it. I should have been there just to hang with him and I would've learned. I fucking regret that now but there's nothing I can do about it.

He wanted me in his band in the beginning but I thought it wasn't "heavy" enough. He made two great CDs and I could have shared that with my brother. What a fool I was, and I know it hurt him too that I didn't do that. It would've made me a better musician, but more important a better friend.
                        I will never forgive myself for that but I know HE forgave me and that has to be enough now. He ended up with better guitarists than me anyway, I guess that's a bright side. His stuff was better because I wasn't there, and I would've been there only out of friendship.
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666
                          Very Very Good man..yeah man those are killer units man..what head ya using..
                          I'm running a rocktron Cham. preamp into a marshall power amp with as many cabs as I can get my grubby little hands on!

Catch you later Bill
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

• Rich you were and are a great peron and friend..Clyde, myself or anyome with half the smarts easily knows that..I'm sorry Rich. Good luck with the show man, I know his wife is aware of how important he was to you and what a good friend you are as well..

You can't secong guess yourself because you just didn't know..

I can relate man..

I hated working in the 4th from day one, So my friend Robert Clark was super tight with his commander and was pulling strings to have me transfered so he could work with me. he gave me his pager number to contact him the next day. because he wanted me for his partner..I knew Bob was way much "gung Ho" for me, but I really want that tranfer. My plan was to just work with him and if things didn't gel well with our working style, at least I'm still out of that shithole. This is what I was actually thinking.

I never got the chance to page Bob. Bob went out on a raid that night and chased a perp into a stairwell and the asshole turned and shot and killed Bob. That thought of me not really wanting to work with Bob stills haunts me to this day..

He left a wife and two young kids behind, I talke to his wife from time to time and always ask how are they doing for the first two years..I gave her some money for the first two Christmas to help buy stuff for the kids..but since I retired I kinda fell out of the loop and haven't talked to her since..and that too drives me nuts..but I know they are doing fine because I talk to people who know them well..that makes me feel better, but I still have that feeling of guilt..I know both Bob and Kathy would think I'm nuts for feeling this way..but I can't help it...it still bothers me..

So I just became a fading memory..because this was almost 8 years ago already..

We should just feel good and honored to had them in our lives..I know they would want that!

Take care man..

Comment

• You're right Bill, we were lucky. Not lucky to lose them, but lucky to have known them. Thanks for putting it into the right light, my friend.
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat
                                You're right Bill, we were lucky. Not lucky to lose them, but lucky to have known them. Thanks for putting it into the right light, my friend.
                                That's right Rich we were honored to have known these awesome people, as I'm honored to have you as a friend, you been there for me since I've been here..and that means alot to me..

I left a message on your thread, I'll be thinkin' of you, but I do that often anyways..

There will lots of love at the show.., I'll be gone this weekens but I will TTY soon.

Take care bro..

Bill

Comment

Working...
                                X