• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Amon Amarth - Yes
    Marduk - No

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you no like a the Marduk??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Marduk is a no good????

why I'm I thinkin' of Dana Carvey with that "fresh pepper" skit... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You know Ron ...there was a time that I traded off two Marduk cds ...and now I'm kickin' myself in the butt!

Now I like a the Marduk... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You have the new Amon?

I should pick that one up. I never remember to though. I have the last album, but not hte newest. I hear it's supposed to be pretty awesome.

Comment

Dammit Drip ...there is way too much awesome metal to buy ...and yer right Drip , DZ is the band I was thinkin' of...Dammit too much awesome bands to remeber..

too much awesome metal ...so little time!

Metal Metal Metal ...Metal up your friggin' Metal asses. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ron ...you No like a da Marduk??? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've got to pick up the new Amon. I saw it the other day but got the new Necrophagist instead. I've been in a trance ever since...

Comment

Necrophagist friggin' rules ...yeah I think I would have choosed the same thing...

I think I have to pick up more Necrophagist...they have three out!!!!

I must get all of them!

Comment

Ron ...you like a da Necrophagist ...yes? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

****, I've been listening to thrash all day and I am so god damn pumped. I could probably run 50 miles right now.

Comment

Bill, give me a link to a sound clip and I'll give it my review. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

clip???? what is "clip" ...I know nothing about clip ....just necrophagist..

somebody help Ron with 'clip" i never heard of such a thing ...

Well I'm off to the hospital men ....yes my mommy is there and I'm going to see what's going on with her poor health lately...hopefully we'll find out what is wrong..

See yous in the morning..

Comment

Here ya go Ron Fermented Offal Discharge

Comment

Hope your mom is feeling better Bill, and if anybody brought her flowers, stay away from the "Voz".
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thanks Jack ...My mom is having some type of thyroid problem???....her hormones is outta wack ..or somethin'...her eyes are all puffy lookin' and bug-eyed...like a frog..

So today ...I'm going to the pet store and buying her one of those bug-eyed lookin' goldfish ...y'know to keep her company.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm releived that they found no immediate , life threating thing such as a stroke , brain tumor ...cancer ...that's the BS that scares the crap out of you... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

She's gotta go thru a bunch more tests to get this under control..my poor mom.

maybe "popeye" the goldfish will cheer her up... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the link Creepy ..

there ya go Ron.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X