Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you silly fuckers!!

I been busy as a fuckstick here at the homestead..

Vin's operation went VERY well..Satan assured me everything was going to be OK..I'm glad to have him on my side..

I also gave props to Lucifer for inspring of cooking and basting the slendid 24 lb Butterball turkey with all the lavish whatnots spread across my insanley large and bountiful table..Satan...the sin of Gluttony was in full force in your honor..and I didn't even get a bellyache..

I am thankful that I am so awesome and the only GOD in my world and good and wholsome to all that depend and need me..for I am truly loved!!

Oops..I must go purge now..I have about 5 lbs of gluttony to make in toilet..

I'll be back whith much tales to tell..I have the wife and kid home..so I must entertain them..so that they will continue to worship me..we have plenty of food and I'm thinkin' the movie Wedding Crashers..after I burn some mistel toe(sp) ..

The Baby Jesus has nothing on me..I rule!!:ROTF:

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Good to see you on again Bill. Glad to hear Vin's surgery went well.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

• Yeah, glad to hean the Vin-man is doing well. I make the return that I seem to make every few months and then you go and disapear, welcome back.

Comment

• Thanks guys...yeah I had to take care of biz at home.. the wife and kid with a F'd up wing is at home and up my butt..so..

I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow..I hate shopping..but I'll be extremely baked while doing it so..fuggit!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Bill, buy Malaysian necklaces for Christmas, it's a big hit now thanks to Tommy

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• E that sounds awesome..but I am three sheets to the wind now and seeing double vision..I must look at this again tomorrow..

I have to go Christmas shopping this morning..I'm buying a bass for Vinny..which I could barrow to record with anywhoo..

Comment

• Hehe... A bass for Vin, that you "could" borrow... How umm... Convenient.

Comment

• Like Homer getting Marge that bowling ball
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Hehehe...

"yeah Val, I think Vinnie would reallllly like this bass that I've been, I mean, that HE'S been wanting..."

So, ya getting him tha GL you've been wantin Bill?

Comment

• murder in the front row
                      crowd begins to bang
                      and there's blood upon the stage
                      bang you head against the stage
                      and metal takes its price
                      bonded by blood!!!

Comment

• I got a story for you about the day of buying the bass..It's getting way too late..

spent too much time catching up on other threads instead of my own..

I found a great first bass for 50 bucks..I couldn't believe it..it just fell into my lap..Vinny really wanted a bass.. Vinny is kicking major ass on the guitar..Ty was over tonight and was listening to him play some Amon Amarth and BS's "Heaven and Hell"..and with a fuggin' cast on his entire forearm..and he's doing it very very well..that's dedication!!!

Vinny said "dad, I'm going to kick your butt on guitar pretty soon"..I said awesome, I hope you do!!

But I'm not going to give it to you..if you want to kick my ass..you're going to have to take it..

You know..I think he will..I really do..

Vinny is MUCH more advanced than me musically just 15-20 years ago..except for bass..but that will prolly change too..it's in his heart..it's in his blood!!

for one I can NOT play drums to save my life..Vinny fuggin' absolutely SMOKES!!

When I just turned 12 I couldn't even hold a guitar the right way..he's already tapping eruption, speed picking and doing divebombs..just about as good as I can..especially the harmonic divebombs.

Now I'll be showing him the art of funk bass slapping and tapping..so this puts me back into practice..so that's cool..

NO this is not "My" bass..this is his..it's a "First Act" bass that was origianlly 200 bucks..the only one left and marked down to 50 bucks at Toys R Us, it was meant to be..I already had a couple basses in mind for him at GC that went for 250-300 bucks..but to tell you the absolute truth..I opened the box.. pulled the bass out ..not only was in perfect tune..but I played it like I owned it all my life..I mean this fucker sounds and plays GREAT..I was slapping the fuggin' shit out of it!!

It was a no brainer..much better than alot of basses I had when I started including Peavey Dyna Basses and that's no lie..this is a great first bass for him...hell I wish I had this when I was starting out.

l'll be buying a G & L for me soon..I gotta go G & L..they are THE best bass in my book..period!
                        Last edited by horns666; 11-29-2006, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• You can't go wrong for $50! But what's he gonna play it through? That Spider II will sound like ass for bass, don't you think?
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Bill, I mean Vinnie, will need a Carvin stack as well.. ahemm..

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                              You can't go wrong for $50! But what's he gonna play it through? That Spider II will sound like ass for bass, don't you think?

No..I played thru the other dat to show Val..I put it thru the clean channel and added a lil' verb and chorus..fuckers sounded tits..at "practice levels anywhoo..Val heard me slappin...and "goes, oh man, that sure brings back memeories"..and said "that sounds like everything you always had"..

COOL!!!

I'm glad it sounds good thru his spider..if not I prolly have to buy him another amp...

I'm thinkin' it'll sound great thru the clean channel of the Bogner if I want to slap with him on Drums..

Yeah..Cravins..they don't make the ones I always played..but I owned three different stack models thru the years and they always delivered..I'm sure the new stacks deliver too..that's if I'll ever NEED to play bass ina band..Looks like that's not going to happen...I'll even be playing lead guitar in Attaxe..so that's cool.

With a G& L I could go right into the board..I recorded like that before..so with that bass..I don't even need an amp..

I wouldn't play bass for any "local" around bands any ..except for "Ripper"..for the obvious reasons..then I'd buy an amp..

Or, if Ty ever wanted to assemble a cover band..me and him are just glued at the hip basically..

But he's happy in his own cover thing..he gets to sing Soundgarden..amoung other things..so that's cool...he loves doing that stuff.

Comment

• this is my christmas present

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X