Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RattleHead View Post
    Yeah that's kind of how I am to. Pretty sporadic at times. Really wish I had more discipline.
    I know..but I'm 42 now..I'm much too old for dicipline.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• what does discipline mean? is that a new prescription that's out?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        what does discipline mean? is that a new prescription that's out?
        I dunno Tommy..if so I'm sure there's is plenty of side effects..you ever see some of these pill commercials ..the side effects is worse than the condition your bitchin' about..

Take Itchicil for athlete's foot..side effects may include, heart attack, stroke, cancer, aids, genetial herpes, erectile disfunction, anal leakage and ect and so on ..I mean WTF??!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I have the disclipine to eat pussy but other than that I don't have any disclipine, disclipine in music sucks ass if you ask me, it's not fun anymore.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• the best extreme metal band ever

Caninus's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              the best extreme metal band ever

http://www.myspace.com/caninus
              Now why did I think of that??!!

Comment

• Yes E..you have a "gift" and chicks dig that..like me..we are not afraid to eat ass..it's like a nice, shiny forbidden, apple..tempting for our bitage..

Comment

• Hey snatch, go easy on the ass eatin' talk, k?
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                    Hey snatch, go easy on the ass eatin' talk, k?
                    Jesus Lee Christ.. Jimmy..I say ass eating twice a year..and you gotta be right there exactly when I say it..that is so like you..why you do that to us.. :ROTF:

I swear..evertime I say it..your right there..

Comment

• :ROTF: I don't know what to say other than, you're right.

I had no idea his middle name was "Lee".
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

• Damn I could go for some pussy. *cracks another beer*

Comment

• where's the problem with the girls star munchies? the doctor is in and I'm open for saturday night all night advice calls or just plain outlandish hazey laugh filled blathering that goes on, and on, and on. 714-841-3444, i have a threat to make to Sully right now in another thread that I am going to make. The Doctor is in pals of mine.
                          Hope to hear from you, and hope you're whacked like I am. stayed home tonite, been a while since that's happened. Me and the Rocket are taking a breather.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Tommy..I got a little too bent last night and well..I couldn't walk very well..I fell down the stairs..yeah, that was special..

I forgot I took my meds and took them again..which I quickly realized when it kicked in HARD!!

I was crawling from room to room..I didn't want to go to sleep in fear I wouldn't wake up..so I made some coffee and kept moving..finally it started to wear off..it was kind of fun but scary at the same time..

I must NOT do that again!!

But now, I caught my wife and kids' cold and I'm sick as a dog..

Comment

• Note to bros..if you must to pop pills like I do on a daily basis..get yourself dosage box..or something..

I fucked up last night..took my usual two Soma, Two Extra strength Vicoden 1000s and two xannys..I got fucked up, forgot I took them..and accidently took them again..

So , make that 4 pills each..yeah, I was fucked up..BIG TIME..

As I was swallowing them for the second time..I was thinkin'..did I just fuggin' take these..

15 minutes later I had my answer..yes I did!!

That's not good!!

Comment

• Hey, I got wasted too! Woohoo! At a lavish co. Christmas party...had 2 martinis & 2 Chivas & Cokes! (smacks lips)
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X