Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    I don't have many girls in my friends list on MySpace either. Em, Jeri, Annah, a couple of girls I met at concerts. My list is mainly made up of JCFers!
    Let me go off on a girl rant for once..Emmy close your eyes..well open them..this has zero to do with you sis.. it'll prolly be amusing anywhoo..

Well, I'm certainly NOT on the market..and don't even want to "appear" to be..that's a place for my circle of friends and favorite bands..maybe I'll be promoting my band once we get this done..that's it!!

I had many girl "friends"when I worked at the airport ..ummm ..it's NEVER a real "friendship" because they always seem to have their own agenda...I don't want to fuck my entire life up to be someone's trophy for a day or three..

I had many young "pretty" girls that always offer..I discovered that it wasn't really about me..it was a game if they could get me..and a few became completely fuggin' NUTS..when I had to put the brakes on shit they percieved incorrect..

Believe me that shit bloated my Ego and I even told Val and she met most of them..I had no secrets..

I had MANY friends get burned and went thru alot of drama with their kids, divorce, finacial shit over some pussy..ain't no pussy in the fuggin' world worth that shit..unless for that rare occassion they actually met someone BETTER..I've seen that happend too!!

Val and I just had this talk last night..because her older brother is "on hold" for SIX months after 25 years of marriage..so his wife can try some new dick..and if things fall thru with her NEW dick..he gets to have her back..well ain't that fucking special..that spineless douchefag..I would tell that fat , Miss Piggy lookin' asshole to fuck off..but no, he's waiting like a dumbfuck while living at his mommy's house while she licking balls in his house..the house he pays for...WTF!!!

That dumbass is taking the ALL blame just to go back..you KNOW who's at fault when his entire familly including their three kids are mad at ONE party..that says it all!!

She's calling the shots on this one..not him...SIX months!!

I know these two for over 20 years..she's an asshole and he's a douche...so to be honest they deserve each other..My neices are going thru alot of shit over this..especially the youngest one..her mother in her 60's just dumped her boyfreind who was cool as hell for some new dick..after 25 years..she looks like a typical barfly , warhorse..now the two of them can go dick hoppin' together..Miss Piggy and Ol' Momma War Horse..NICE!!

Dudes, girls don't like whining bitches..now he even lost more respect than before..good for him..he's a bitch anywhoo..taking blame for shit he didn't do..just because some asshole at her workplace blew smoke up her ass to get in her pants..we ALL blow that smoke..we just stop when we don't have to anymore..

I give it 2 months after he uses her asshole as a sperm recepticle and kicks her fat, frumpy ass to the curb..then she'll come back..THEN they'll re-new their fuggin' vows like two assholes..I bet that's EXACTLY what's going to happen..I'm NEVER wrong when it comes to people and their stupid bullshit..!!

Nah..I pick my friends they NEVER pick me..I trust most people as far as I can throw them..gender aside..a friend is a friend..that is more valuble to me than anything...

Most people on Myspace prolly think I'm I'm a fag!!!!

I don't give a fuck!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I hope Emmy kept her eyes squeezed tight for that rant!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

I hope Emmy kept her eyes squeezed tight for that rant!

G..I actually think Emmy completely agrees with me..

we seem to be on the same page when it comes to people / girls in general..

Emmy has smarts..people with smarts tend to gel with others with smarts..

It is no secret how manipulating and cruel girls can be..and how gay and douche-like guys can be..no, this is not a secret!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I can't disagree with anything you said there, Bill. Sounds like a couple of screwed up situations, and the folks involved perfectly fit your assertion that
          It is no secret how manipulating and cruel girls can be..and how gay and douche-like guys can be..no, this is not a secret!!
          I don't know too many MySpacers in the 'real world'. A few that I've met at concerts, a couple of friends in bands. Otherwise, my list is mainly JCFers, bands that I dig, and folks who've requested to be added because they've seen the kind of things I listen to and who I've liked when I've checked out their MySpace tunes. Most of my real world friends are like "My...What.....Space?". So there aren't too many girls on there that I'd realistically have a shot at anyhoo, given that most of the girls on my list live on the other side of the planet. And that's assuming that I'm looking, which I'm not.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

• "Myspace is fuckin' ghey"

Who said that?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can't disagree with anything you said there, Bill. Sounds like a couple of screwed up situations, and the folks involved perfectly fit your assertion that

I don't know too many MySpacers in the 'real world'. A few that I've met at concerts, a couple of friends in bands. Otherwise, my list is mainly JCFers, bands that I dig, and folks who've requested to be added because they've seen the kind of things I listen to and who I've liked when I've checked out their MySpace tunes. Most of my real world friends are like "My...What.....Space?". So there aren't too many girls on there that I'd realistically have a shot at anyhoo, given that most of the girls on my list live on the other side of the planet. And that's assuming that I'm looking, which I'm not.

That's right G..you're on there with the same interest as I am..music and like-minded people basically..I know we are "freinds" there..you're on my top something..all my JCF friends there are..

But Ron is right..I always thought Myspace was "ghey"..it's cool to check out bands and AWESOME to promote your band..or whatever biz you have..like Jeff with his high performance parts and biotches..

I can see why Emmy is enjoys it..she has a product that she's proud of and people dig it..there's nothing better than having others enjoy your work..I would be there more if I had something to promote..that's coming soon..I'm contacting Beyond Fear John and setting up a session to start laying down shit..Ty is coming over to write / arrange new stuff and tweak some old stuff...it'll be far removed from what you heard on that demo.

Then I'll be there making hundreds of fake friends..with the few real ones I already have..

You get solicited alot there...the only things their selling is tits and asses..

Before I knew better I allowed a request from a girl. I thought that's nice she wants to be my friend..so I was like..ehhh why not..WRONG... John advised me of that bullcrap..everytime I get a female friend request..it's always that "you like my tits?" stuff, ..so now I delete all female requests..which is kinda shitty because they could be legit people..but unless I know them or get the heads up that their cool..fuggit

I'm at home here talking with you guys..I get all the social interaction and comedy I need right here..

Bill Z Bub

Comment

• I love being girls' trophy for a day or three
                Last edited by Endrik; 01-04-2007, 04:34 AM.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  I love being girls' trophy for a day or three
                  Yeah but I like my wife better..she's very cute..better yet, treats me with 100% respect..so I must do same..

that's my morals..

If she was anything less and didn't respect me..I would have moved on..but that's not the case..

I am the only man she has ever known, how weird and lucky to get it right on the first try..

No other man will ever touch her but me..now that's a RARE thing..I think!!

I am her "God", the closet thing she'll ever know to one..she treats me accordingly with loyalty, respect and devotion...with bare minimum drama.

Those are good things!!

There is other good things but I won't say those..

She's very tiny..so she has a little squeaky voice..but I'm used to that!!

Comment

• well that's cool

but you know me

last time I spoke with Tommy he called me...Endrik Never Getting Married

I think that will be my new name in my passport
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      well that's cool

but you know me

last time I spoke with Tommy he called me...Endrik Never Getting Married

I think that will be my new name in my passport
                      How old are you E..I know you're younger than me..

But that's cool, you got to do and find whatever it is to be happy in the world..you only have one shot at it..better make it count!!

Billy

Comment

• I'm a little bit older than Vinny

Comment

• I read your entire rant, BillZ!
                          And I gotta just say that Val's brother is fucking RETARDED. What the hell is this shit all about?!!! No way, man, that is so not cool.
                          If his WIFE is off playing with her new toy, then he should at least get himself a new woman to play with in his own damn house. That's only fair.
                          And yeah, I agree with you.

Tommy- I'm the cat's pajamas?! HAHAHAHA! YES! I have always wanted to be THE cat's pajamas! That's awesome. Thanks so much! I must celebrate today. I must change my siggy.

My cat Zory likes these guys, she tries to get them:

MySpace, yeah, MySpace is ridiculous but I have fun over there. I'm there mostly to be entertained and spread bullshit, those are good times.
                          I do think its an awesome network tool (I said tool, heh) for bands and artists. I tried having a "personal" page on there several times but it got waaaay too gay!!! :ROTF:
                          I have my own gay blog for that, and its really REALLY gay.

Oh hey, BillZ... is your Cobra pic with the hottie that was nice to Vinny going in a calendar? How can I get one? Keith would LOVE it.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Val and I just had this talk last night..because her older brother is "on hold" for SIX months after 25 years of marriage..so his wife can try some new dick..and if things fall thru with her NEW dick..he gets to have her back..well ain't that fucking special..that spineless douchefag..I would tell that fat , Miss Piggy lookin' asshole to fuck off..but no, he's waiting like a dumbfuck while living at his mommy's house while she licking balls in his house..the house he pays for...WTF!!!

Comment

• I just want to see if my new siggy works.
                            Is this too ostentatious? :ROTF:

Comment

• Oh GEEZ! HAHAHAHA! Yeah... I gotta fix this. o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                                I bought a prostate massager, schoolgirls outfit and some anal lube. It came with a free vibrator about 7 inches long, which I love using on my ass.

I am so very gay!!
                                Damn Bill, I guess you are!!!!
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X