• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill, and I say this with all due respect...Dude, Val is smokin'

You are one lucky sumbich

Comment

• Thanks man,

Guys, I must leave the forum for the day..My good bro Jack has lost his wife..There is no topic or discussion at this time that takes importance to this.

John, I love you man..you made me feel at home here when I was a mere noob. You set this very thread up after the one Rich made was lost in JCF format change..

John you will certainly be in my thoughts..that goes without saying..Cleve John was just here and not home to hear this sad news.

John, much love and respect to you my brother...your dear wife is at peace..blessed be.

If you ever need me, I'm not hard to reach..anytime, day or night..I sent you my number.

I will be silent and dedicate this thread to you..

I request any posts made in the following days to pay respect to our awesome brother John..aka Jack the Riffer.

Respectfully,

Bill Zurlo
      Last edited by horns666; 01-05-2007, 05:27 PM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I'm blown away right now from everything with Jack, I just spoke to him and he's in better shape than me with all that has happened to him. It's fukkin' really time things start going his way, and i think they will .
        Thanks for the visual Bill, I always wanted to see a family pic, and it's what I always expected, very cool, like cucumber cool, ice water cool. I gotta go right now, i'm up to my ears in outraegeous things to do today that I'm behind on. Everyone keep it real easy and watch playoff football this weekend.
        the Jets will win for Jack I know it.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• double the post headaches the most

Comment

• Hugs for you Jack... I'm thinking about you. You've got everyone here for ya, just call anytime.

Luv,
            Emmy

Comment

• Jack, we all love you. Your wit is awesome, your posting on light subjects are always a treat. I am sorry for your loss; I've never lost a spouse to death, but I do know loss. You're a strong man, you've borne up to so much. Your wife is at peace now, no more pain. Stay strong, but reach out to those who can help you too. You're a good man, a lot of people love you. Lean on them when you need to.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• I'm back!!!

So, Let the FUGGUMS ensue!!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• fukk off bill!!!!!!!!!!!! now come over here so i can kiss you ya lunatic. Fukkit is right, the theme for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    fukk off bill!!!!!!!!!!!! now come over here so i can kiss you ya lunatic. Fukkit is right, the theme for today.
                    Tommy ..wadda you think of Boy Vinny?..he got grooves that moves!

Comment

• EAT YOUR FUGGIN' HEARTS HEARTS OUT BITCHES!!!

My Ride, my place and my awesomeness..and some broad!!
                      Last edited by horns666; 01-08-2007, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• jesus, I've been listening to funk and only funk for about a month...George Clinton & Parliament/Funkadelic, Sly & The Family Stone, The Meters, Ohio Players, Graham Central Station, The Brothers Johnson, James Brown, CHIC, Herbie Hanckock's Headhunters etc. etc.

and this latest chick I've been banging said to me that I'm kinda weird on the bed and my fucking is rhythmic and has a groove in it
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• bitchin car, house and chick....what else could man want
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                            bitchin car, house and chick....what else could man want
                            absolutely nothing E..

Come to Cleveland, and lets paint the town Yellow!!!

Comment

• hey, that girl forgot the bottom half of her outfit!
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• hey Endo, when the missus and I first got together, I used to throw on some smoooooth jazz grooves when we were in the cot. Without even realising it, you'd kinda lock into the beat while you got your groove on. Good times

we don't really throw on tunes in the boudiour anymore - it kept making us babies... I don't want anymore babies.
                                Last edited by VitaminG; 01-08-2007, 07:57 PM.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X