No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He probably sees the guys he wants her to date as harmless. Maybe he even picks the "not her type" guys knowing that she won't like them. The youngest son being wild actually helps explain it. He figures he's "lost" one, he's tightening his grip on the other two. Just wait until YOU have a teenaged daughter, my friend!

Just stay calm about it all, because blood is thicker than water and if you get between father and daughter, in the end it will be you that's blamed, whether you're at fault or not. But there's nothing wrong with you, you're a good guy. Just realize that it takes some people a long time to get past the stereotype of metalheads as evil heathens. Eventually he'll probably realize that you're a GOOD heathen!

You don't mention her mother; is she alive, or in the picture? If he's widowed or divorced, all the more reason he'd hang onto his "good" kids. Not saying it's right or wrong, it just IS. Hopefully you can hang until he comes around. Maybe try to talk to him at some point, if you think you can stay respectful and not ged angry. If you do, expect him to try to piss you off, he's testing to see whay kind of man is after his daughter.

As I said, someday you may have a daughter and you will understand his fears then! Hopefully the kid who wants to date your daughter will be a good kid under the exterior that scares you, too!

Originally posted by Fragle View Post
    of course, i do see your point. but then again, why would he try to make her date some (imho random) guy without thinking about her feelings in the first place?
    i mean, sure, i have my faults....as you said, metal musician, long hair, like to drink beer. on the other hand, i'm definitely not somebody to do things just for the sake of doing them. i like to think of myself as mature enough to not feel the need to impress anybody by doing stupid shit (i DO want to impress folks with my guitar playing, of course ). hell, provided that there won't be any major incidents in the course of this year i'll study law for gods sake, doesn't that at least give me SOME credibility.

let me tell you something....this guy, he has three children, 2 sons and this one daughter. the oldest son and her are TOTALLY controlled by him. i mean, think about it, when i was 17/ almost 18 (just the age of his oldest son) i went on an EUROPEAN TOUR, that's 4 weeks of heavy drinking, drug abuse (i personally didn't do that, but there were lots of guys who did), groupies...you know the drill; his son on the other hand isn't even allowed to go to a friends party. same thing goes for his daughter as you might have guessed by now.
    the youngest son (15 by the end of february) on the other hand does everything...drinking, smoking (pot as well as normal stuff), even theft and burglary! think about that....
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
      You don't mention her mother; is she alive, or in the picture? If he's widowed or divorced, all the more reason he'd hang onto his "good" kids. Not saying it's right or wrong, it just IS. Hopefully you can hang until he comes around. Maybe try to talk to him at some point, if you think you can stay respectful and not ged angry. If you do, expect him to try to piss you off, he's testing to see whay kind of man is after his daughter.

As I said, someday you may have a daughter and you will understand his fears then! Hopefully the kid who wants to date your daughter will be a good kid under the exterior that scares you, too!
      well....the role of her mother is easily explained: she's a woman. in other words, there's next to nothing that she could do. that household is as patriarchal as it gets, i can assure you that. [btw, this is NOT an "european" thing, actually it's quite the opposite of what's common. refering to bill's "euros are like that" comment ]

yesterday i had a talk (and a few beers) with one of his younger brothers, and in short words, he said that there's nothing i could do but bite my way through it. first thing he said to me was an old german saying which is very difficult to translate, but it's something along the lines of sometimes you got to deal with the bridge first before you can get to the other side of the river.
      actually, he confirmed pretty much everything that you said...you're a wise man, brother

Comment

• Somebody graduated from the Mavis Bacon Typing school for sure!
        I have an idea..since im an old fart.. have your singer NOT do that
        3 octave low growl voice that 99% of all the death metal guys use,
        that you can understand about 15% of the words. It would seem to
        me that a band would stand out more, if they sang more in the tone
        at least of Pillar's front man? Just a thought, stand out from the norm.
        BTW, I think your MP3's sound great! But there is allot of competition
        out there.

Comment

• ????

Comment

• I'm shithoused, somebody call me and read all this stuff to me, i'm missing out-714-841-3444
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Davey..Fuck her ass and his..FUGGUMS!!

You don't need any sneaky , disrepectful skank for a girlfriend!!

Your's doing GREAT already bro. Just keep on doing what you're doing and don't look back. If she calls ..just to ignore her altogether ..you'll meet someone who will blow her away, ..if you haven't already!!
              naw.. no serious flings yet... but it wont be hard to outblow her.. she couldnt suck dick worth a damn.
              **Important note here guys..a ex gilfriend can only bring you drama and play games if YOU let them. If you don't play, there is NO game..that hurts them even more than a bust to the chops..

Do NOT respond to her texts, phone calls, IM's or anything whatsoever. Just break it off and never look back..something that easliy lost was never worth having to begin with!!

She cheated on you before..trust me..you just found out about this one now,.very typical of the cheating gilrfriend.
              right now i dont give a damn anymore... i dont care if she blew half of the continent. not my problem anymore, i got other chicks, hotter and taller than her
              This is an epidemic , you're NOT alone..this happens all the time in my own little circles. Oh, and I see it on Springer too..kidding I don't watch that garbage.
              some people think that is quality TV

The magic words here Davey is FUGGUMS!!

Say it...FUGGUMS

Rally up guys!!!..let's ALL give a big ol' FUGGUMS for Davey's cheating, asshole X-girlfriend!!

Bill Z Bub

FUGGUMS!!
              You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                somebody call me and read all this stuff to me, i'm missing out
                Just left you a VM
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Originally posted by Davey View Post
                  naw.. no serious flings yet... but it wont be hard to outblow her.. she couldnt suck dick worth a damn.

right now i dont give a damn anymore... i dont care if she blew half of the continent. not my problem anymore, i got other chicks, hotter and taller than her

some people think that is quality TV

FUGGUMS!!
                  That's the spirit man!!!

You keep that minset, for it will set you free. You are free..free at last..free at last..great god almighty you're free at last..FUGGUMS.

Have fun trollin' for tuna..or anything with heels and a blow hole...

What the hell is Tommy doing now..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• heels as in high heels, or heels as in a part of the human anatomy? :ROTF:

as long as it's got a nice figure and no hair from the neck down (though even there we may make compromises) it's game
                    You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

• i can see again!!! phew!!!! Birthday week was a sledgehammer of mighty proportions.
                      Absolutely outraegeous floating going on.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• regarding my abovementioned situation...
                        i think things are starting to come along rather well by now. we're starting to deal with this on a somewhat more open level so to say, meaning that as of right now people know whats going on...and well, reactions range from i don't care to "if you think so"...which is just a nice way of saying "i wouldn't have done this", but who gives a damn.
                        as for the family, none of them is giving me any real trouble other than her dad, but by now i think this isn't anything more than the (somewhat understandable) father vs daughter thing....time will tell.
                        however, regardless of my relationship, this guy seriously needs to loosen up, that's for sure.

btw, call me egocentric if you want, but this whole thing would have made for an awesome love drama back in the old days ...you know, the whole "love despite of obstacles" thing that was popular with shakespeare, schiller and the likes.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I had to take a breather due to hectic domestic stuff. Helping out the wife with her bullshit..my boy who has more homework than I did in all my years in high school combined. Also, it's fuggin' freezing in this room. I close the room and turn my PC off when the temp goes in the single digits..burrr..

It looks like things are starting to come around with the wife, I'm still busy "addressing" people on her behalf..and that becomes old quick.

As far as buying new metal ..I had to put that on the back burner for the last few months, which is depressing. Since the wife isn't recieving income yet..I have to buy the fuggin' groceries. That's a hard choice..food for the week or metal..

I hope everything is cool with everyone. I'm sorry if I missed any birthdays, probs and stuff here in general..I'll be checking in now that things are looking brighter in my camp. Except that my great aunt just died and I'll be going to her wake today.

BTW..I'm pissed at a gay, local metal band. They blatantly ripped off one of my riffs "Father Felon" to be exact..they use the riff right before a solo break.. their writing is very generic and lame as usual..so I'm not worried..but they better be when I see those fucking worms..two puny butt buddies that I never liked to be honest!

So Fuggums..they confirmed the very reasons why I never liked them..they're just worms..

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Good to see ya Bill...Sucks about the Father Felon riff but we got ya covered...We heard it here first!

Great to hear things are coming around with Val!

We are finally going into the studio to lay down the drum trax to our new stuff...We will get a copy to both yourself and John as soon as it's done. I promise no generic shit!

Got some cool shit on the go...
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

• Originally posted by sevser View Post
                              Good to see ya Bill...Sucks about the Father Felon riff but we got ya covered...We heard it here first!

Great to hear things are coming around with Val!

We are finally going into the studio to lay down the drum trax to our new stuff...We will get a copy to both yourself and John as soon as it's done. I promise no generic shit!

Got some cool shit on the go...
                              That's whoop ass Bro..Please send me a copy ..for I know it is truly worthy!!

I know thee is incapable of writing generic cheese..which is so abundant in my town!!

I am going to slam this local band to the point of public humilation, if they do NOT drop my riff from that horrible excuse of a song!

In fact, I have many friends here that would go to bat for me on their myspace page..where they proudly display their musical larceny!!

Comment

• welcome back, Billio. Glad to see you back and to hear things are on the upswing for you.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X