No announcement yet.

Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I know...I been sick three times this Summer..but not with a fever likke this...I can't remeber having a 105 fever..damn that's almost bragging right to that shit..man, I had the shivers and chills..and body aches..wow..

I'm feeling better now..I had no idea what that was all about..

Well, I think I'm going to go thru my metal and see if I have anything to trade off. I prolly don't but ya never know..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• I will listen to Lord belial and pray the evil spirits bestow good health upon you. Get well soon Bud!!
      Sam

Comment

• Edguy is pretty killer stuff. On the note of recent purchases, I picked up the new Kim Mitchell disc today.

Comment

• i think you just need some sleep dude, any kind of virus that enters our bodies kinda take a look around and say fukk this place, it's kicking the shit out of us. You'll be shorning your scrotum in no time Billy me boy.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            i think you just need some sleep dude, any kind of virus that enters our bodies kinda take a look around and say fukk this place, it's kicking the shit out of us. You'll be shorning your scrotum in no time Billy me boy.
            Well Thanks for the well wishes my bothers..I'm feelin' much better today..a little worn down, but much better..

Taking the wife to her hearing tomorrow..I need you guiy to send me the god vibes for that..so they don'rt screw her..man I feel like Rock the night he's fighting apollo Creed, but she'll be in the ring instead of me..man, I wish I could take her place..I live for that shit..because when it comes down to buttin' heads with the big boys..I quickly establish who is controlling this show..

Lots and lots of practice boys..endless of hours being drilled by the best defense lawyers..I love that shit..I got that game down!

I'm a alpha male amopund wolves..my little one is just a sheep..she's not a wolf at all..she'll be in there with feeble wolves that could tear her up..so, I'll make it known...like last time..who and what I am and what I the fuck demand, and say and do it my way..I love to say FUCK..it's so effective in these matters, it's all in the timing..it's an artform!

I give them NO respect..zero, zilch..that's how you play the "high and mighty"..treat 'em like bums!

works for me!!

Send my wife the vibes..she can use you enegy as well as mine..

I'm going to tune out, prepare for lots of things..cut my kid's hair for school this week..he wants it long now all of a sudden..so just a trim..then I'm gonna chill in my music chamber and focus on the big fight tommorow..right now I have tunnelvision and nothing else exists..it's go time!

Later buds,

Bill Z

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• Send your wife the vibes?? Now come on dude, I can't do that.

Mhm er ok. Mojo sent dude! I hope it turns out well. Even though I have no idea what happened But you're a good dude.

Comment

• Positive thoughts headed your way bro!! Hope all turns out well.

Comment

• quadruple reverse double happy snoopy dance coming your way

Comment

• double ache post reversed my way

Comment

• Thanks guiys and sis..Your vibes worked..green lights all the way..

If looks couild kill you should see how I Eyefucked their lawyer that was trying to make his case..I literally saw him blush..and kept looking to see if I was still looking..I was, and never bat an eye..I totally blew his game..even my wife thought that was awesome..even my son asked "Dad why are you looking at him like that"..All I could whisper to him is.."shhh shut the fuck up..it's working"..I broke him down, we were directly across from each other..so he could avoid seeing me if he wanted to...SWEET!!!!

I throw the fuggin' horns..and he he felt them!

Comment

• Maybe you had West Nile with that fever. Do you guys get that up there in the skeeters?

Comment

• Nah..I think I had the aids..it's flaires up on occasion..but then I give the finger and it leaves for a while..that, and my ass cancer.

Just Like Majic's Johnson.

Comment

• what does Magic stand for?
                            My Ass Got Infected Coach

Comment

• nice work, Bill. Way to fuck with the guy's head. And your boy would've learned a lesson there too.
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                                nice work, Bill. Way to fuck with the guy's head. And your boy would've learned a lesson there too.
                                Yeah, man ..it totally worked..He came all prepared to..I could see it. Everytime he attempted to speak he would look my way and get totally eyefucked..you could hear his voice trailed off and he looked like ..WTF???!!!:ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X