Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

My mons eye are all buggy and buldging ...she's not happy with this new look of heres...

the doctors suck they just keep passin' the buck and making her chase her tail because they have no clue in what they are doing'' nor do they really care..I hope their first born gets the bug eye...

Vengeance for honor ...that's me!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I got a virus of some sort so...I'm not enjoying my "life" growing inside me ...right now the bugger is somewhere lodged in my small intestine and colon... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh yeah. It's a real joy. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I dunno. Some women love it (they're strange)- I felt like I was possessed. Literally.
        It was horrible. Like I had aliens inside me. Ohh... I get queasy just thinking about it. It was miserable and freaky and demonic... just completely and utterly icky.
        My kiddos were energetic (still are) and absolutely loved using my ribs for a foot rest. Wedged them in tight.
        And they did barrel rolls. Miserable little fukks. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm a small (tall) woman but I had HUGE babies. One was 9 1/2 pounds and the other was 8 1/2 pounds. Carrying that weight on my little bones was torture.

I would never ever ever ever go through that misery again.
        I absolutely hated every minute of it.
        I think I actually sprouted horns out of my head, I was that evil.

My kids now are my absolute joy- they are awesome little people and I love to hang out with them.
        But the whole baby thing SUCKED. Even after they were born.
        OH!! SHUDDERS. Icky. Little needy leeches.

I haven't decided yet whether it was worth it. I will know better when they are adults themselves.

But my kids still rule, and they are beautiful and magickal and terribly interesting. I love them to pieces. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

My kid destroyed my wife ...she is 4 10 and 87 ilbs ...she was 105 at times of birth..

after she gave birth to Vinny her spine collasped and had to be hospitalized for 6 months where she almost died with a food tube shoved in her weighing a whole 69 pounds...

she's better now ...but still only weighs 87 lbs..she's small allright!!

Vinny weighs 105 lbs now and is the same height of my wife..

Comment

That's horrible, Bill!! Geez. Poor Val. I'm glad she's okay.
            Yeah- women that have child after child.. I don't get that. It takes a good two years to get back to feeling normal again, and that's if you bottlefeed. It takes a lot longer if you don't.
            It's why there are three years between my two.

But yeah- it can be real tough on the little ladies- but we're JUST as incredibly and amazingly strong and cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            It's why I refused drugs- had to prove my merit, ya know. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

All Hail Women! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              passing a stone is supposedly equivalent in pain to a woman's giving birth.

[/ QUOTE ]BWHAHAHAHA!!!! BULLSH!T!!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]I would love to SEE one of you Yahoos try it. Go ahead. Be my guest. You'll love it.And you can't have any drugs.And you have to be in discomfort (which is putting it mildly) for 9 months... not just the labor.Bullsh!t Bullsh!t Bullsh!t.And you have to have all sorts of crazy torturous instruments shoved up inside you. Oh yeah. It's a real gas.Em

[/ QUOTE ]Well, have you ever passed a kidney stone? Bear in mind that with the differences in the male and female urinary tract you'd have to pass a lot bigger one than a guy to feel the same pain. Having the walls of your urethra scraped by a rock, and/or being unable to pass the rock while your bladder backs up and urine backs up into your bloodstream, yeah that's excruciatingly painful. It doesn't take anything away from the pain of childbirth to admit to that.Still, you women can have that childbirth thing, I'll stick with kidney stones and irritable bowel syndrome where you feel like your intestines are rupturing. at least they usually pass in an hour or two, and if not go to the ER and get doped up. If I were a woman and pregnant I'd need morphine by 6 weeks, so it's best I yama mang, mang!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

My dad is one tough SOB and it brought him to tears...

I wrote a song for him Called "Passing The Stone"...it's song in gutteral agonizing death vocals... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm going to write a song for my mom now called "Eye wide out"..she'll friggin' kill me..

her and that popeye goldfish I bought her ...kiddin' ...I didn't buy the popeye fish...but she laughed when I told her I had my "eyes" on him.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I hope I don't get the popeye...that will not improve the look of the Bill Z Bub... [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  passing a stone is supposedly equivalent in pain to a woman's giving birth.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually yeah. My mom and our neighbor friend who happens to be a Maternity Ward nurse told me that.

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! BULLSH!T!!! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I would love to SEE one of you Yahoos try it. Go ahead. Be my guest. You'll love it.
                  And you can't have any drugs.
                  And you have to be in discomfort (which is putting it mildly) for 9 months... not just the labor.
                  Bullsh!t Bullsh!t Bullsh!t.
                  And you have to have all sorts of crazy torturous instruments shoved up inside you. Oh yeah. It's a real gas.

But... I am sorry to hear that your Grandpa is going through that. It still sucks. Very good of you to go see him.

Bill- was wondering how your Mom is doing.

Getting older blows. I don't wanna get any older. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  I can say one thing for certain though, I aint having any more kids!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

There is people out there put on this Earth just to crawl underneath my fukkin' skin ..

Man , I hate these squirming maggots ....they are not people they are mistakes spawned by mistakes.

They are 10th generation mistakes...

I want to pee on every last one of them ...I want to pee on them in front of their love ones ...if they have any..

Then I want to pee on their loved ones too ...because they are dumb enough to love such poop...

OK ...I feel better now.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

who the hell are you talking about?

just admit it. you have a watersports fetish.

Comment

New Southpark tonight.

hilarious.

"We're supposed to vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich"

Comment

Turd Sandwich all the way
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I second the Turd Sandwich

we all know who the Giant Douche is... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Drip ...I am talking about the sub-human species that are called Clevelanders....

They truly suck hordes of monkey ass...they can't get enough of it...they just love monkey crap!!!

They are a disease and there is only ONE cure ...DEATH!!!!!

I want to personally KILL each and every one of them SLOWLY in front of their great grandparents...I would get tremendous joy to do the long overdue "cleansing"

I want to be a Cleveland Hitler..hell I am a Cleveland Hitler.

I'm A Satanic , communistic , sadistic Mo Fo...and I'm fuggin' proud of it!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You yanks need to watch FUBAR it's the best Canadian film of all time.

Comment

I have been absent from thius forum..

I am busy writing new stuff for BON...and having some fun doing it ...only because it starting to kick ass..

well ...I'm doin the family thing tonight...pizza movie

and I just got a crapload of new metal from CM and The End ..so I'm listening to all kinds of new metal..

There is life away from here ...I just found that out ...I've been missing some of the fun..

besides I'm waiting untill after the elections just to avoid some silly hostility from some half way decent people...no need for that really..

and my wife is on vacation ...so she's milking my mule...so there ya go..

I've even been too busy to write EM back ...we were having a wonderful discussion about dear ol' SATAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X