Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Damn dude, how much antifreeze could she have drank? That is fucked up...

Comment

I don't think it was much but it doesn't take much. I've made my peace with her fate. I just don't want her to suffer anymore but my wife is being selfish about the whole thing.

Let's move on to happier topics like titties and beer!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well, the decision was taken away from me. She died in my truck on the way home from the vet. I buried her in the backyard this evening. Rest easy and run free Roxie!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that bro. Although you hurt terribly, at least at this point she isn't suffering like she was.

Man, I'm really sorry. I know how it can hurt.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Well, the decision was taken away from me. She died in my truck on the way home from the vet. I buried her in the backyard this evening. Rest easy and run free Roxie!!!

[/ QUOTE ] I buried my dog in the backyard and that is a trully grand show of love. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ah Bro...Take care man...and take it easy...be cool with the wife she didn't want her to go...that'll happen..I know my wife would prolly be the same way when it's time for pico..

You rule dude..you do have some thick skin man..Tommy is right ..you take care of biz the best you know how and you always brush yourself off and get back up...you're a tough SOB and that's coming from a tough SOB!!

To Roxie..RIP [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

To Jack..you rule in peace..as much as possible...you'll get some well derserved good and restfull times man ..you will ..you will!

Bill Z
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I wanted to post a pic of me cobra but I know no such things..your world confuses me..for I am just a cavemen...

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

damn, nice wheater outside

-13 F

aloha
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Jack,
                    I'm sorry to hear about Roxie, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                    May she rest in peace and be happy!
                    Love,
                    Emmy

Comment

Hey Sis, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I thought wrestling parctice would be over at the end of this month..well it's not..it's at the end of Febuary...yessh...Oh boy...

Oh well..pretty soon..

I just got a BUNCH of new Metal and so far the one release that stands out the most is a band called EUROPHORCE s/t...the guitarist is exceptionaly good...kinda like a Chris Broderick and a Jeff Loomis...that kinda good...it's their debut so the production isn't that polished but the playing certainly is..total prog power metal with lots of shredding!

Comment

Thanks for the condolences. Let's move on to happier things now like the Ass-Fuck Twins. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Where's the picture of officer McKnightstick with the bong,
                          after he pulled us over? I can't find it.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I can't think of any other way to make Jack smile.
                            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Don't worry about me, I'm smiling. Life's too short to stay down for long.

Comment

ya know what sucks? you're trying to have a date with a really nice gal, and the local cinema is only showing CRAP right now......and what's even worse: there's pretty much nothing else to do other than that around here, especially during winter...

Comment

Working...
                                X