Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

is the beard in Bill's mouth [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Beard is black as his shirt I guess... Haha.. Appearing Beardless...

Comment

I mean the top of the beard... the goatees top part(the moustache part) is normally between the nose and the lips but in that pic...It's like in Bill's mouth [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He shaves that off for some reason. Don't ask me why, I think he said it was to ditch the cop look... Yeah, I guess that worked, haha...

Comment

yep..just the goat...no cop mustachio..that's gay!

The beard is much longer and bushier now...you can't see it in that pic really...black on black I guess..but I is a beard boy..

Beardus Maximus! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

EMMY..Those Boots!!!...they would look awesome around my neck!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously ..Nice VERY nice!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Check out my new boots I scored on eBay!
                But shhh... don't tell the Keith. They are a surprise for him for, um, Valentine's Day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa...nice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

OH..BTW..That background behind my pic...that's my hallway...cool wall paper and lion fountain huh?...it actually spews water...and when it's on...it makes you wanna pee. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Yo Bill,
                    Okay... I saw your little avatar picture first and thought you were wearing a cape!
                    Bwahahaha!!! Sorry, Big Bro, it was just the fountain.

We HAVE to be related. I rock the ears too. Maybe I'll post a goober picture with my awesome ears. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And yes, the boots are going to kick major ass. They are on their way to my house right now!

Comment

What a differnce a day can make...yesterday I was in so much pain..I wanted a bullet in my head...really...I wanted nothing but to snuff the pain..

Today, I'm just peachy..and dancin' around like half a fag!

Pain, ain't it a bitch! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

btw... the decor and the wallpaper is kickass. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You know Bill I wear my beard that same way I just have to keep it short at work the owner bitch's about it, He tells me what are you trying to look as evil as can how you gonna make money at the bar if your scareing them away?
                          I tell him the Dancers love me & thats how I make my money [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Hi EM Those are great F%^K Me boots by the way Hope Keith appreciates them
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Dancers? As in "dancers". Like the kind I spend a grand on for lap dances? Ok dude, I am calling you when I land in Miami. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yes I work in the place where dirty woman show they're Naughty parts for cash !
                              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I will need some of those naughty parts to soothe me after you take me to that tattoo shop. I better tell my wife to meet me on the boat.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X