Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

this thread is about boobs
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      this thread is about boobs

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

yup, and everything else wich is cool, just use your imagination [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Okay, that sounds good! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Ok.... Your normal look?

[/ QUOTE ]

bwwwaaaahahahahahaha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes , I like this avatra better for now..for it is the real me!

WORSHIP MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeahhhhh..... That's the ticket....

Comment

but, can we still call him EarZBub?
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I don't know what's up with my ears in that picture..I blame John and his Tom Foolery! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But how do you like my official Satanic Ritual Garb...behold the evil! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Don't you mean EARvil? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well, we covered the ears in this avatar...

Less is best..

Comment

Sorry i did that to you bill, My sons ears gets cable if thats any concelation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

But how do you like my official Satanic Ritual Garb...behold the evil! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The comedy stylings of Bill Zurlo everybody! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Bill, do you play Kancho?
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

No, but he plays pocket pool...

Comment

Working...
                                X