Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill - cop questions

"These pictures were awesome! Nice studio, btw.
    My favorite was this quote about the producer, "BITCH ASS EXPENSIVE GHETTO SCUM" "
    yep, they are really funny guys, sometimes quite weird but very funny [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Fuck!
    Here I am just merrily reading along with my usual expression when I'm on Bill's thread, which looks like this...
    And then you toss that zinger out and I completely lose it!!
    Ow. My ass. I fell out of my chair. "

the very reason why this board kicks serious ass [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad to keep you smilin Emmy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Oh yeah, sorry I made your ass sore Em.

That'll be interesting reading for those who just read the latest post. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Guys..Emmy..

Oh boy, I did it..the wife and I got into another argument over her ridiculous work ethics..her lousy fuggin' job.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

She's works at Tops supermarkets..for 20 years..it's used to be Finest..before that Pick N pay..well Val puts WAY too much energy into that "job' it's not a career it's a fuggin' Job..the employees and bosses take that job way too seriously..she burns her arms almost every week, runs around like a nut because they're so cheap and understaffed. They crack the whip on the few who do "work" like mad..especially on my wife and her boss ..who calls our home CRYING in hysterics...she actaully CRIES..her boss..at our home!!

about this stupid bullshit..!!!??? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Well I told her boss.."cry for good reasons..like when your kid goes to war (he did) or if he gets hurt or something bad happens to a loved one....not for a fucking silly deli job slicing Bologna..crying over bologna!!??" [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

But I can't get it thru any of their fucking stupid heads it's just a "flunky" , stupid "job" that just pays for the groceries (no big whoop)..you can make that money flippin' burgers if you had to...

So, Val and I fought about this crap AGAIN...I said OK..So I "willed" her to get burned tomorrow at that job..I told her you give that job so much loyalty when they (including your crying boss) don't give a flying fuck about you..I said this for 20 years..so now I "willed" harm to her resulting from her own actions...meaning she WILL fuck herself up, while busting her ass like an idiot for such pathetic ingrates..

This is a destruction ritual..!!

I told her to heed my warning but she insist to go in ...so whatver happens..happens..I can't feel remorse because she didn't heed my warning..I "willed" this to happen...to show her a sense of priority and to put her loyalty in what matters most...me and the family!

she works 11 to 8 PM..something will happen..exactly "what" I don't know...possibly a very bad burn..I'm thinking..maybe more..maybe less...but something "profound" will happen..

I'll warn her a few more times..knowing it will land on deaf ears..she better call off sick..or else.

You may think this is sounds crazy...but I've confirmed this power many times..for bad and good.

Too bad it had to come to this..

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Don't ever use Tan in a Bottle lotion when you jerk off, it'll turn your dick brown.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's other things that will turn your dick brown too you know, but my wife won't tolerate that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Bill, that is so not good. She needs to get the hell away from a place like that. Dammit, there's all kinds of jobs out there that would be so much less stressful/dangerous for her. Can she type? Maybe she could get a job as a receptionist or something. What about waitressing? My wife used to work at a Chinese food restaurant before she got her nursing diploma, and she really enjoyed it.

Comment

Damn, I hope it all works out. I sometimes wonder why I put in the long hours here.

Anyway, wish Emmy a spedy recovery, she has a sore ass because of a brown dick. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

listening to meshuggah - catch 33
                  man, that's some seriously weird shit. my first meshuggah record, and it's sooo difficult to get into....but i'm liking it better with every try...

...gotta listen to it next time i'm drunk and/or stoned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  to me, that shit sounds as if it was awesome to listen to while being on a trip....and i'm NOT talking about a road trip here [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Zeegs...this is the only real job she ever had..she had this job for about half her life..

I used to work there myself for 8 years while it was Pick N Pay...I don't how nasty these people are and the head games and tactics they use..their union is crooked and pathetic..(local 880)..

It's only part time...I make enough money that her efforts isn't worth this trouble..I keep telling her this..

I told her to cut her hours ...she hates the job..I keep telling her she's nuts..and called her a silly, loyal, masochist ...who like to kiss the ass of the truly pathetic..If your going to kiss anyone's ass..that ass should be mine!!

Example, I went after her boss a couple years ago over some trivial BS..everyone is so afraid of this dumbfuck..well he locked himself in his office, when I went there to talk with him...I was kicking and punching his door in front of all his employees and customers, calling him a pussy and telling him to come out like a man and talk to me...I smelled booze on his breathe whe he blew past me to lock his door...then I went home and reported him that he was intoxicated after yelling to the whole store that he was drunk and asked if he's always like this..some of the cashiers laughed and nodded yes!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I got him in so much trouble..he got tranferred to a ghetto..and Val got tranferred to a brand new "super" store that week...that is in a much nicer area..

I love Val but sometimes ..but just like her mother..she's a simpleton!

sometime bad things need to happen to simpletons..to wise them up...even if I love that simpleton.

---------------------------------------------------------

Fragle..Messugah is cool..I have all of them except for "catch 33"..I like the fact that they are profient and have some great, rythmic, off timed crazy writing..but their lack of "hook's sometimes leaves them un-memorable..I listened to them quite a bit for a while..and I can't recall a single song and or melody..until I put one on..I don't like that...I need "hooks" in music no matter what genre of metal.."Hooks" is what makes a song/music..pleasing and memorable..they just don't have much of that!

I feel the same way about bands such a Cryptopsy and Nile..same deal..technical..the whole album sounds like a band chasing their tails into a whirlwind of complex nothingness. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I really like complex music...but make is "musical"..you know what I mean?? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I see alot of bands becoming more stream-lined..such as Soilwork and In Flames, which is too much for those band since old Soilwork was a perfect blend of melody and complexity..is "Catch 33" more accessible than their past efforts or is it more of the same..I'll pick it up..if it's their best..tell me what you think!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Jeff Loomis told me he get alot of his ideas from Messugah..but Jeff writes memorable hooks..

I guess I do the same..I'll take a brutal Messgah-type riff and make it my own..and try to make something more "melodic" from it...

They are a great band..but not dynamic enough for my tatste..and lack grooves and hooks that you can sink your teeth into..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The VERY first time I shaved my head...I was sooooo nervous to go to work the next day..because my head was so white..I mean REALLY REALY white..so I bought a can of that sun tan in a can shit..(coppertone) i think...Ohhhh fuck me...I looked like a oompa loompa..then my ol' friend Jack goes.."Nice tan Zurlo...let me see your hands"...which were orange as shit...jesus...fuck that fake tan shit.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't know what was worse..the intial white cue ball "shock and awe" or the orange, copper globe that was my head! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and my orange palms!!

That was a bad day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

---------------------------------------------------

Oh...BTW..I redeemed myself on a dare that week...to do my whole entire tour of duty wearing a horrible looking Beatles wig..I did it..I wore it to every radio assignment we had that day...and none of the ghetto-ites even gave it a second look...while me and my partner were in stiches..along with anyone else that showed up on my runs to see if I was really wearing the wig!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

See, that's why you should never jerk off with that stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Never shave your head for the first time in the summer! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Zeegs "Never shave your head for the first time in the summer!"

Exactly...especially when they always saw me with long hair..I was in that VH band and always pushed the envelope on the dress code..I had the longest hair on the force..well passed my collar..about three inches passed or so..Mullet!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and to go from that to complet WHITE cue ball..I remeber walking into roll call..and I heard..about three people go "WTF" at the same time..I think it was the first time I really turned red..anywhoo..you could easily tell I was.."uncomfortbale" at that moment...so our a "pretty" girl cop said.."well I think he looks great"..ummm" thanks Mariam"..at least that shut some of the guys up..even tho they were still laughin'..fuckers! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess she did think I looked nice because she ask me to bang her..But I already told you that story.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW guys...I can't believe this thread hit over 25K..I love you guys..you guys are some of my closest friends..even tho it's on the computer..sometimes you guys are the only social outlet I have..

BTW...where is Tim..anyone hear or see of Hippietim...I haven't seen him around for a while.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Yeah, Jack ..I didn't have a orange member..I get that after eating cheetos!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm confirmed the wheels are in motion and will take place tomorrow..

I glanced at the calander "after the fact" and discovered something I didn't expect..

this shares "some" similarities of my own beliefs..

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amethystbt/moon.html

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

BTW...where is Tim..anyone hear or see of Hippietim...I haven't seen him around for a while.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... haven't seen him here, but I know he's around. He's been busy with a project. Good times! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X